Author Topic: HOGAN FAMILIES JAIL TAPE  (Read 17003 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HOGAN FAMILIES JAIL TAPE
« on: May 28, 2008, 09:17:51 AM »
Anyone hear this?These people are absolutely disgusting.Hogans whore ass wife is crying to her son saying "You don't belong in jail.I have to go to the beach all by myself.Its not the same".Meanwhile,Nick has pretty much destroyed a mans life.Hogan actually blames the victim saying its God punishing him for being negative.Geeze,what a bunch of a-holes.

Then Nick tells his dad to get started on his reality show.Huh?Who in the hell would watch a reality show starring Nick Hogan?This no talent punk ass spoiled brat is only famous because of his dad.He is a schmuck,with zero entertainment value.Ive said it for years,Hulk Hogan is the worlds biggest tool,and the guy that destroyed pro wrestling by turning into "family entertainment".Now the whole world sees him and his family for what they are.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: HOGAN FAMILIES JAIL TAPE
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 09:24:35 AM »
yeah, tampa radio host Bubba the Love Sponge is good friends with Terry (hulk).

Defends him left and right.  Some points are legit - kid didn't wear his seatbelt to a drag race.

On the other hand, The kid once got a ticket going 110 mph, WHILE HULK AND MAMA WERE IN THE CAR.

My son would be driving a Volvo with a 45 mph governor pedal at that point, until he turned 21.  To let him keep going out in fast cars was stupid of them.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 09:24:57 AM »

i will destroy you  :D

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 09:30:32 AM »

oh my gosh  ............ the great billy mmnmaugh doesn't like me  :'(

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 09:37:57 AM »

i really thought billy the tilt-a-whirl operator was your friend hulk  ............... i'm devastated

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 09:42:26 AM »
more brooke...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 09:42:34 AM »
Incredibly,a tilt a whirl operator actually is of more value then that washed up,second rate has been Hogan and his entire loooooser family.Must drive Hogan nuts to know that the entire world finally realises that he couldn't hold Ric Flairs jock strap on his best day.I guess thats what happens when you refuse to job for anyone.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 09:48:55 AM »
Incredibly,a tilt a whirl operator actually is of more value then that washed up,second rate has been Hogan and his entire loooooser family.Must drive Hogan nuts to know that the entire world finally realises that he couldn't hold Ric Flairs jock strap on his best day.I guess thats what happens when you refuse to job for anyone.

Yeah, Hogan was always a scumbag. Always pulling his power trips and shit. Awful wrestler, great charisma. Selfish son of a bitch.
HAHA, RON.....

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 02:12:37 PM »
The daughter is ugly as hell. Her face looks like hulk hogan without the mustache. Maybe she should gfrow one. It may look better

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 02:16:06 PM »
Brooke should stop trying to be something shes not (Britney Spears) and be something she is "built for"
wrestling! ......she is like 6 ft 2" and struggles to keep her weight down

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 02:17:44 PM »
Take your vitamins and say your prayers

Fourslot40

• Getbig II
  • DAMN!
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 02:23:34 PM »
I'm not defending Hogan, but he was always scared of his son's driving.  If you watch the "Hogan Knows Best" series, there was one show dedicated to Hulk Hogan taking his son to the County Sheriffs station to discuss the dangers of high-speed racing and aggressive driving.

Sean-DeMarco

• Getbig III
  • "A year from now, you'll wish you started today."
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 03:41:52 PM »
Anyone hear this?These people are absolutely disgusting.Hogans whore ass wife is crying to her son saying "You don't belong in jail.I have to go to the beach all by myself.Its not the same".Meanwhile,Nick has pretty much destroyed a mans life.Hogan actually blames the victim saying its God punishing him for being negative.Geeze,what a bunch of a-holes.

Then Nick tells his dad to get started on his reality show.Huh?Who in the hell would watch a reality show starring Nick Hogan?This no talent punk ass spoiled brat is only famous because of his dad.He is a schmuck,with zero entertainment value.Ive said it for years,Hulk Hogan is the worlds biggest tool,and the guy that destroyed pro wrestling by turning into "family entertainment".Now the whole world sees him and his family for what they are.

...Actually, you can thank Vince McMahon for "destroying Pro Westling and turning into family entertainment". Hogan doesn't own the company nor made any decisions in that fashion. You are pretty much right on the rest of the stuff though.~ 8)
~Sean-DeMarco

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2008, 04:00:05 PM »
the entire world finally realises that he couldn't hold Ric Flairs jock strap on his best day.

WOOOOOOOO  !!!!!!

Looking at this clip he could easily fit in here with his rap about having jet planes, women, cars, money....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2008, 04:17:35 PM »
Billy I have a feeling you were in Hulk's Fan Club and you didn't get your membership scarf.  Have you tried to contact them to see if you can still get it. ;D

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 04:21:23 PM »
Keith have you hung out with any wrestlers other than Venom Vince?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2008, 04:22:09 PM »
Take your vitamins and say your prayers, BROTHER!
Ooooooh. So close, and yet, so far!  :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2008, 04:24:17 PM »
Keith have you hung out with any wrestlers other than Venom Vince?

Vince is not a wrestler or ever was.  I never really hung out with any of them, but I do know a few of them or met them.  I even was a referee in a match in Honolulu.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008, 04:27:07 PM »
Vince is not a wrestler or ever was.  I never really hung out with any of them, but I do know a few of them or met them.  I even was a referee in a match in Honolulu.

I thought Vince was?  I guess he lied about that as well.

I thought you may know if they are all drunks, assholes, and drug addicts. 

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2008, 04:47:41 PM »
How tall is Ric Flair?????

He looks tall in that video-eith that or the interviewer is short.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 04:48:01 PM »
The daughter is ugly as hell. Her face looks like hulk hogan without the mustache. Maybe she should gfrow one. It may look better

epic homosexual comment..... BROTHER!!!
X

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2008, 04:55:47 PM »
epic homosexual comment..... BROTHER!!!

Watcha gonna do when peroni mania runs wild on you? Brother!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2008, 06:19:35 PM »
oh my god stfu, i would bang the shit out of Brooke.  I wouldn't even care who the fuck her dad is, if that girl came into my gym, bar, grocery store, I would drop some game on her.  Tall, blonde....stop hatin, you know you wouldn't kick her out of your bed.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2008, 06:32:37 PM »
This no talent punk ass spoiled brat is only famous because of his dad.He is a schmuck,with zero entertainment value.

Welcome to Hollywood

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2008, 06:33:45 PM »