Author Topic: Pros.........  (Read 6348 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Pros.........
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2008, 12:34:41 PM »
Damn,Chaos has green stars :o

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2008, 12:35:50 PM »
One possible idea is to give each pro his/her own Q&A thread that is stickied.  Some can't/won't post here because of contractual stuff with MD, but I'm sure others would, like Luke Wood.  Disgusted aka Jim could also have his own Q&A thread.

Not a bad idea. Hate to sound kiss assish, but perhaps emailing/contacting a few and hoping they respond. The MD and Weider guys are out, which knocks out the pickings down quite substantially. Will require very heavy moderation, as naturally there will be keyboard warriors anxious to prove their greatness.

As far as female pros [not that any of you care lol, but I did] that's a done deal now, so honestly any effort there is a waste of time.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2008, 01:51:50 PM »
brutal v board style posting  ::)

i don't think pumphard gets the whole positive thing

maybe you should stick to the v pumpy
T

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2008, 02:57:58 PM »
Not a bad idea. Hate to sound kiss assish, but perhaps emailing/contacting a few and hoping they respond. The MD and Weider guys are out, which knocks out the pickings down quite substantially. Will require very heavy moderation, as naturally there will be keyboard warriors anxious to prove their greatness.

As far as female pros [not that any of you care lol, but I did] that's a done deal now, so honestly any effort there is a waste of time.

Do you know of all the male pros who already post on here who aren't MD'ers?  I know there's chick, Luke Wood, tomanater, Big Ant, but can't think of any others off the top of my head.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2008, 03:12:28 PM »
Do you know of all the male pros who already post on here who aren't MD'ers?  I know there's chick, Luke Wood, tomanater, Big Ant, but can't think of any others off the top of my head.

You mentioned BigAnt, whose a natty pro, so if one includes natty pros there a few.

IFBB - I can only add Cherry, Chacon & Monstadwarf [now ex-pro] who have dropped a few posts each. I'm lost after that :-\

Also, Salaks I just see, but his english is limited at best lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2008, 07:03:04 PM »
Gees, one guy is keeping "delete" button busy. ::)

All good ideas, and some are in effect already, I have sent PM's and will be emailing Pros to let them know there is a new sheriff in town. ;)

Any pro or former pro that is going to post stories about his/her (ladies welcome, but they do have their own board) experiences can have a sticky if they would like.

I will PM disgusted and a couple of others to see if they are interested in their own threads.

Thanks for the input guys and gals. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2008, 07:22:30 PM »
Why aren't you deleting pandae's attacks on me?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2008, 07:29:28 PM »
Why aren't you deleting pandae's attacks on me?
I did.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2008, 07:33:29 PM »
I did.
No you didn't..............Whatever relationship you two have on the outside, it shouldn't affect your judgement as a mod...........Just a little tip

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2008, 07:44:05 PM »
No you didn't..............Whatever relationship you two have on the outside, it shouldn't affect your judgement as a mod...........Just a little tip
Which one didn't I delete? I deleted several of yours and a couple of his.....keep that stuff off my board, take anywhere else, I don't care.

And BTW, pumphard, I would have no problem with you posting here, if you actually contribute to the board. Instead you come here and attack people, it won't be tolerated here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2008, 08:13:16 PM »
Which one didn't I delete? I deleted several of yours and a couple of his.....keep that stuff off my board, take anywhere else, I don't care.

And BTW, pumphard, I would have no problem with you posting here, if you actually contribute to the board. Instead you come here and attack people, it won't be tolerated here.
I was posting until your buddy came in here and started the attacks here, doesn't appear he has much respect for you

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2008, 08:19:54 PM »
I was posting until your pedo buddy came in here and started the attacks here, doesn't appear he has much respect for you
I told you before, show me where he attacked you before you attacked him.

You can't, you're out of line. if your posts are void of insults, flames, etc, they won't be deleted, simple.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2008, 09:31:12 PM »
  Can't we all just get along ?  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2008, 09:31:55 PM »
  Can't we all just get along ?  ;D
booooyyaahhhh

:D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2008, 09:36:18 PM »
I always wondered what they wear underneath those skirts. Unshaven legs  ???

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2008, 10:10:49 PM »
You mentioned BigAnt, whose a natty pro, so if one includes natty pros there a few.

IFBB - I can only add Cherry, Chacon & Monstadwarf [now ex-pro] who have dropped a few posts each. I'm lost after that :-\

Also, Salaks I just see, but his english is limited at best lol

Lee Priest comes to mind, but I think he might be posting on MD now.  I checked MD for like 5 minutes last week and saw him over there and haven't noticed him over here.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2008, 02:40:44 AM »
Lee Priest comes to mind, but I think he might be posting on MD now.  I checked MD for like 5 minutes last week and saw him over there and haven't noticed him over here.

Yes, Lee re-signed with MD a while back, but I know he still posts at bb.com sometimes.

Said he got tired of the constant crap here and will not be posting here again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2008, 04:07:46 AM »
half of them are paid to post elsewhere and forbidden from posting here.

all of them skim getbig to keep up with things, especially come contest time to see those '3 week out' pics.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2008, 04:17:43 AM »
half of them are paid to post elsewhere and forbidden from posting here.

all of them skim getbig to keep up with things, especially come contest time to see those '3 week out' pics.

Yup.

I am not trying to like, well be nasty, but there is no other way to say this but to spit it out.

All the good or known guys are under contract and cannot post here [about 30], the only ones left will be basically the 'unknowns'. Only one I can think of to possibliy to approach who is fairly known, not under contract[?] and does post on boards is Dennis James.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2008, 05:15:35 AM »
I told you before, show me where he attacked you before you attacked him.

You can't, you're out of line. if your posts are void of insults, flames, etc, they won't be deleted, simple.
Quote from: pumphard on January 22, 2006, 04:58:13 AM
Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.  One question, how come Lee doesn't respond to me?

Quote from: pumphard on February 12, 2006, 06:53:14 PM
Hey Lee,  I don't understand........you respond to people mocking and making fun of you, but you won't respond to someone who truly is looking for some advice.  Go figure.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2008, 06:18:24 AM »
I always wondered what they wear underneath those skirts. Unshaven legs  ???

I went to a 90% hippie college in the late 80s/ early 90s. 75% of those chick didnt shave their legs either. The first time i saw that it wasnt too  pretty. Dont get me wrong, i handled the business any way. After that it wasnt any big deal. i just asked them to make  chewbacka sounds in the sack  :D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2008, 07:01:12 AM »
Sorry to keep posting, but also I forgot Jimmy Mentis, he's been around here for years, doesn't post much though. I am not sure he really has much time, has his own company etc. He was a judge for last years Mr. Getbig, extremely pleasant to deal with.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2008, 11:50:19 AM »
Sorry to keep posting, but also I forgot Jimmy Mentis, he's been around here for years, doesn't post much though. I am not sure he really has much time, has his own company etc. He was a judge for last years Mr. Getbig, extremely pleasant to deal with.
No reason to be sorry CQ, post away! ;D

Seriously, good tips from everyone, I'm following up on several of them.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!