Author Topic: McCain targets Obama for not going to Iraq  (Read 2643 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: McCain targets Obama for not going to Iraq
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2008, 12:39:11 PM »
Much like mccain i leave that stuff to the experts... :P

Decker as far as guns..that was an extreme example. U guys think Bush is nuts on regulations and rights violations..wait until u get a super Lib thinking he knows whats best.
I wouldn't worry.  Any president is a walking inflated ego--you gotta be to make the run.  Believe me, every president thinks he knows what is best.

Your guns are safe.

I know you characterize Obama as ultra liberal but he really isn't.  His universal healthcare plan makes the mistake of working through private big insurance companies.  Every presidential candidate promises the kitchen sink.  You have to look at the issues that stand a chance. 

Didn't Bush advocate spending on alternative fuels and a mission to mars?  I don't see those things coming around any time soon.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2008, 01:13:54 PM »
Were you confused when you dropped out of high school to become a college professor?

Or when you gave a detailed book review on Sam Walton's book but hadn't the foggiest clue who the waltons were?

So we have established that he is voting Obama or Hillary, voting for McCain, and might vote for Barr . . . and that he is a Republican.  Or is he?

I'm a libertarian. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2008, 02:33:37 PM »
So we have established that he is voting Obama or Hillary, voting for McCain, and might vote for Barr . . . and that he is a Republican.  Or is he?

You smell like cum.

Is that Larry Craig you're wearing?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2008, 02:55:38 PM »
You smell like cum.

Is that Larry Craig you're wearing?

Perhaps he is telling a fib about voting for Obama, Hillary, McCain, and possibly Barr, being a Republican and a libertarian?  Certainly possible given his whopper about voting for George Bush Sr.  Despite saying repeatedly that he voted for Bush Sr., he neglected to say that his vote for Bush Sr. was really as a high school student in a mock election:

I voted for Bush, Dole, Bush and Bush.  yes, I'm a repub. 

I voted for Bush, Dole, Bush2, and Bush2.  i also voted for Jeb once or twice in my state.

You also said you voted for Bush Sr. 

i was only 16 then.  I debated his positions in this project we did in junior year Int'l relations and voted in the school election.  I loved Bush1.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2008, 03:15:08 PM »
Perhaps he is telling a fib about voting for Obama, Hillary, McCain, and possibly Barr, being a Republican and a libertarian?  Certainly possible given his whopper about voting for George Bush Sr.  Despite saying repeatedly that he voted for Bush Sr., he neglected to say that his vote for Bush Sr. was really as a high school student in a mock election:

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2008, 04:06:40 PM »
Good comeback 240...look if u like Comrade Obama thats fine...give up ur guns, roll out ur smart car and  break out ur gas and food ration cards, becuase some nutbag in Africa needs ur gass and food. And I'm sure by term 2, that rock and roll music u play might be out....
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2008, 04:40:35 PM »
I'm not deployed currently....I'm refilling my zippo lighter and machine gun.  Not headed out until late 2009...head to Afghanistan in October for a few weeks.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2008, 04:48:34 PM »
U keep saying I'm brainwashed...I've admitted the war was for oil. One of my PL's called over our radio's as we rolled into Iraq..lets go save the oil..never had any doubts. I'm not happy with our choices on the Repub side..but what Obama is better..come on.

Thanks.
L

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2008, 02:22:03 PM »
It's funny how the Libs were loving McCain until he decided to run for president. Same goes for a lot of Repubs the way they flocked to him after despising him.

Seems like the Dems should be happy. They pretty much have 3 Dems on the ticket right now.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2008, 02:39:07 PM »
It's funny how the Libs were loving McCain until he decided to run for president. Same goes for a lot of Repubs the way they flocked to him after despising him.

Seems like the Dems should be happy. They pretty much have 3 Dems on the ticket right now.

actthe dems must be either happy or unhappy seeing as how, more dems have left the democratic ticket now than ever before in history.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2008, 03:30:27 PM »
It's funny how the Libs were loving McCain until he decided to run for president.

Bush, Hannity, Limbaugh, Coulter, Romney, and Rudy all called Mccain a LIBERAL.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2008, 03:39:28 PM »
Bush, Hannity, Limbaugh, Coulter, Romney, and Rudy all called Mccain a LIBERAL.

But did The Coach? That is the true test.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2008, 03:43:08 PM »
But did The Coach? That is the true test.

coach called him a lib BEFORE he got the nomination.

After he got the nomination, he changed his tune.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2008, 03:57:12 PM »
After he got the nomination, he changed his tune.

That's what I am saying. Both parties changed their tune once he got the nod.

Pathetic.