Author Topic: justin harris is one strong mofo, squatting with perfect form and a lot of weigh  (Read 8239 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Justin is one huge and strong beast:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/justinharrisinterview05122007.html

He is actually just under 5'11" which is pretty tall for a bodybuilder.  He is extremely smart and juiced or not, you have to hand it to him for his strength.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
discuss this beast

and post a pic of him in contest shape

Don't bark orders at me!

Discuss and post your damn self.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

He is actually just under 5'11" which is pretty tall for a bodybuilder.  He is extremely smart and juiced or not, you have to hand it to him for his strength.

strong is nice and good,,plenty strong fellas out there you are actually one of them,,so is the english fella from england that si on this board,,

he would be just as strong as you if not less with out hormones friend,,you shoudl knwo it well by now,,indeed a strong fella that got big due to constant hormone use period,,you have here quite a good example of what you would be like strength wize and most likley size wise  (height considered) if you were using same products,,

this fella is nothing special what so ever,,strong is nice and good but you got to have the muscle and he learned it back in 1998-2004 while he injected those chinease and mexicans up his ass and swallowed their pills down his throat

ofcourse friend you will be stuck at 220-230 unless you get on gh and insulin and only then you will be able to truly be a riplica of your hero after gaining the 30lb to the 260lb that he is stuck with while hormonized,,pay attention both him and the kid kuclo has the exact same look and the only diff is that kuclo muscles have better shape thus garenteeing proffessional card if stuck to it

dont be dumb friends use what gh15 tellin you here to your advantge ,,waste less money on garbage and put your time into the understanding of enhancing performence drugs and their bi products for this is the only way to the 220 230 240 250 260 and so on
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Although I wouldn't agree with gh15 on his post above at first glance, I acknowledge that he is an expert in the field and chances are high he would know better than me on any bodybuilding related topic.  I always looked at Justin as a genetic freak of strength and he is above average even amongst juicers, but I have to admit I have no idea how strong he would be drug free.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Your thinking Will Harris.  Not Ron Harris or Bob Paris but Justin Harris.

The guy on Doogie Howser?
HAHA, RON.....

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Although I wouldn't agree with gh15 on his post above at first glance, I acknowledge that he is an expert in the field and chances are high he would know better than me on any bodybuilding related topic.  I always looked at Justin as a genetic freak of strength and he is above average even amongst juicers, but I have to admit I have no idea how strong he would be drug free.

genetic freak? certainly not. a hard worker for sure, who lifts heavy weights and uses aas. most people can attain impressive size if you use drugs, lift heavy and eat loads of food. (IF you work hard enough...thats a big IF).

muscle shape is another matter. he just doesnt have the needed muscle shape to be (really) successfull in bodybuilding.

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
Don't bark orders at me!

Discuss and post your damn self.

lol
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

just what the guy wants..a validation from a notorious screwball :)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Justin, what is your view of the untimely demise of the great Squadfather?

He was one of your biggest fans and supporters on the site!

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
Justin, what is your view of the untimely demise of the great Squadfather?

He was one of your biggest fans and supporters on the site!

I didn't see what exactly happened.  I'd have to assume he is doing some very thorough soul-searching right now.  The negative impact that your statements can have on another's sense of self is really more non-intuitive than most of us want to believe. 

I'm kidding....
I'm guessing he pissed someone off and is posting from a different account for a while.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
I didn't see what exactly happened.  I'd have to assume he is doing some very thorough soul-searching right now.  The negative impact that your statements can have on another's sense of self is really more non-intuitive than most of us want to believe. 

OK, Oprah ::) ::) ::)

I'm kidding....
I'm guessing he pissed someone off and is posting from a different account for a while.

The tyrant dictator Ron "Kim Jong Il" Avidan won't let him return!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
Squadfather is a personal hero of mine. I have learned so much from him. If only I could tell him how much he means to me...

Maybe there's a song out there that expresses how I feel... Maybe Clay Aiken can help me out here...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
leg day today

i will be thinking of justin harris when i do leg extensions!!
Z

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Squadfather is a personal hero of mine. I have learned so much from him. If only I could tell him how much he means to me...

Maybe there's a song out there that expresses how I feel... Maybe Clay Aiken can help me out here...

oh brother

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
dianabol
anapolon
testosterone
nandrolone
growth
insulin

with out them he is another 195-200lb wanna be,,200lb only because of height...if im mistaken and he is 5'9 or 5'8 he would be lucky to touch 185lb truly natural at single digit

he is prime example for a strong lifter that responded well to hormones but lack muscle shape,,PRIME EXAMPLE

remember clean is not natural,,clean for 2 weeks is not clean and clean for 3 months is not natural either though the poundage lifted ,,the age ,,the over all weight and edema in addition to the years he grew in points into constant use of hormones,,everything from prop and fina pellets from swolecat board days of getfina to the pharma europe and marsel days of buying it directly from europe ,,to the mexican border and its goodies ,,to the gym dealer and the behind the gym purchases,,to the china market where his big size gain happen on lowerdoses powders that due to zero control were purchased for nickles and could be used in high doses,,to the size he is stuck with now and his current status as cleanmm which ofcourse is not the case ,, due to the shut down of underground and the risk to his livlihood and everyday money making via the lagal side of bodybuilding aka true protien

you wanted truth?
you got it

BRUTAL truth...
!

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
strong is nice and good,,plenty strong fellas out there you are actually one of them,,so is the english fella from england that si on this board,,

he would be just as strong as you if not less with out hormones friend,,you shoudl knwo it well by now,,indeed a strong fella that got big due to constant hormone use period,,you have here quite a good example of what you would be like strength wize and most likley size wise  (height considered) if you were using same products,,

this fella is nothing special what so ever,,strong is nice and good but you got to have the muscle and he learned it back in 1998-2004 while he injected those chinease and mexicans up his ass and swallowed their pills down his throat

ofcourse friend you will be stuck at 220-230 unless you get on gh and insulin and only then you will be able to truly be a riplica of your hero after gaining the 30lb to the 260lb that he is stuck with while hormonized,,pay attention both him and the kid kuclo has the exact same look and the only diff is that kuclo muscles have better shape thus garenteeing proffessional card if stuck to it

dont be dumb friends use what gh15 tellin you here to your advantge ,,waste less money on garbage and put your time into the understanding of enhancing performence drugs and their bi products for this is the only way to the 220 230 240 250 260 and so on

How does one win the Jr. Nats with horrible muscle shape?

Jason

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

okaaaaay, gh15 not a troponin fan  :o

Actually what I admire most about him is not his strength, but his worth ethic  ;)
just not good enough

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
How does one win the Jr. Nats with horrible muscle shape?

Jason

by being big and wide,,anyway his muscle shape is nto horrid it is just too flat,,most strong lifters have the exact same problem,,muscles are too flat especially when applying duretics and dieting ,,the shape of his muscles is decent but not professional level,,it is a problem of many winners of mr state and mr junior nationals and mr regionals..he is still 29? so he got couple more years to try to pull it ,,past 32 he will never get professional card

remember i never try to put someone down ,,this is high level bodybuilding and what i say is not to insult but more of a critiqe,,his muscle shape is  good for everyday joe that gets in gym...professional is a diff story,,his strength and offseason look wil actually put many bodybuilders professional and not professional to shame since he is wide ,,wide and thick  with a still ok midsection,, and those fellas dont need to wear no tank top to show muscle

fallen angel

20inch calves

• Getbig V
by being big and wide,,anyway his muscle shape is nto horrid it is just too flat,,most strong lifters have the exact same problem,,muscles are too flat especially when applying duretics and dieting ,,the shape of his muscles is decent but not professional level,,it is a problem of many winners of mr state and mr junior nationals and mr regionals..he is still 29? so he got couple more years to try to pull it ,,past 32 he will never get professional card

remember i never try to put someone down ,,this is high level bodybuilding and what i say is not to insult but more of a critiqe,,his muscle shape is  good for everyday joe that gets in gym...professional is a diff story,,his strength and offseason look wil actually put many bodybuilders professional and not professional to shame since he is wide ,,wide and thick  with a still ok midsection,, and those fellas dont need to wear no tank top to show muscle

why does he onlyhave a couple of yrs. most of the \guys at the national level 30-34yrs old as it is.
irongearco.com

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

If you recall, they called Cutlet "blocky" for years.  He is now the Mr. O (duh).  I understand your point, but I dont think it is a valid assessment of his physique.

Jason

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
If you recall, they called Cutlet "blocky" for years.  He is now the Mr. O (duh).  I understand your point, but I dont think it is a valid assessment of his physique.

Jason

you comparing harris to cutler. thats dumb. as for cutler he did look good back in 2001. he didnt deserve any of his mr o victories tho.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
you comparing harris to cutler. thats dumb. as for cutler he did look good back in 2001. he didnt deserve any of his mr o victories tho.

NOt comparing them per se, but Cutler was definitely referred to as blocky (see 897684676549876 refrigerator pics in G&O).  I was saying to call justin flat is shortchanging him.

Jason