Author Topic: Chick, Milos wants back in he says  (Read 22505 times)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Chick, Milos wants back in he says
« on: May 28, 2008, 06:31:05 PM »
The Truth will come out and the very people you say he should apologise to will have to apologise to him. So when does he get his IFBB Pro card back - Pro Rep???.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Chick, Milos wants back in he says
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 07:45:02 PM »
I spoke to Milos earlier in the year (at the Ironman)...he knows what is required if he were to want back in the IFBB. I've had not heard from him since that time....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 07:52:44 PM »
I spoke to Milos earlier in the year (at the Ironman)...he knows what is required if he were to want back in the IFBB. I've had not heard from him since that time....

chick does it get boring being only interested and only talking about things associated with bodybuilding. the falcon council of eldars are waiting for you to express a more enlightening intellectual perspective
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 07:58:42 PM »

What if "what is required" is unreasonable?  Apologizing to a corrupt official for calling a spade a spade is not something an honorable man would do.  Milos doesn't compete anymore; what does he care?  He should tell the IFBB to take a flying leap.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 07:59:15 PM »
chick does it get boring being only interested and only talking about things associated with bodybuilding. the falcon council of eldars are waiting for you to express a more enlightening intellectual perspective

If you have a question...ask it.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 08:00:11 PM »

What if "what is required" is unreasonable?  Apologizing to a corrupt official for calling a spade a spade is not something an honorable man would do.  Milos doesn't compete anymore; what does he care?  He should tell the IFBB to take a flying leap.

I agree...If I were in Milos' position, why would I care to have a pro card?

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 08:00:23 PM »
Chick magnet, we need people like you, Milos, Lee, Shawn in the ifbb active. You all have unique personalities with great insight and knowledge. Milos is a great asset to the IFBB and bodybuilding in general.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 08:07:22 PM »

i don 't know chick, and don't necessarily agree with him often, but he has a family and golfs alot. sounds like more than just interested in bodybuilding.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 08:19:24 PM »
Is Milos even healed up yet? I remember he had a quad tear or something.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 08:19:29 PM »

Why would a 44 year old, past his prime BBer want "back in the IFBB"???????????  ::) ::)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 08:51:01 PM »
I agree...If I were in Milos' position, why would I care to have a pro card?

Chick are you saying he is Finished as an IFBB Pro and therefore should reduce his training rate as he is no longer an IFBB Pro.And he should lose the Pro Blue stars.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 09:28:07 PM »
                   Chick are you saying he is Finished as an IFBB Pro and therefore should reduce his training rate as he is no longer an IFBB Pro.And he should lose the Pro Blue stars.

Milos has been retired from the stage for years now...he doesn't need the IFBB in front of his name to train people, or get them ready for a contest, or run a gym, or sell his supplements.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 09:30:09 PM »
No but being an IFBB Pro helps carry weight in the industry.You know that.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2008, 09:33:13 PM »

He won his pro card, everyone knows it, why would anyone care if he has a current one?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2008, 09:33:35 PM »

If you're not competing, you're pretty much a FORMER IFBB pro anyways...makes no difference.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 09:41:25 PM »
I guess as people age everyone becomes a former something.He says he will be back on an IFBB stage as a Pro he says he has made a promise to his daughter and also for Sonny so he will be getting his IFBB Pro card back.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2008, 09:43:05 PM »
I guess as people age everyone becomes a former something.He says he will be back on an IFBB stage as a Pro he says he has made a promise to his daughter and also for Sonny so he will be getting his IFBB Pro card back.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm.

cool...

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2008, 11:04:48 PM »

He won his pro card, everyone knows it, why would anyone care if he has a current one?

Milos did NOT WIN his pro card.

He wrote Ben Weider a letter in 1990-tossed in an 8x10-and asked if he could BE a pro because he won Mr. Small Tiny Nation With Population of 50K In Bumfuck Europe 8 years prior.

Milos entered the 1989 Cal, HvyWts, placed 5th in the class-6 months later he was a "Pro".

I should go that route.......just send Ben my pic and VIOLA-Pro status!  ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008, 11:07:05 PM »

Once again...before talking so much about "enlightenment", you might wanna run a spell check. ;)

Alex23

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2008, 11:22:35 PM »

He wrote Ben Weider a letter in 1990-tossed in an 8x10-and asked if he could BE a pro because he won Mr. Small Tiny Nation With Population of 50K In Bumfuck Europe 8 years prior.

Milos entered the 1989 Cal, HvyWts, placed 5th in the class-6 months later he was a "Pro".

Wrong. http://www.musclememory.com/show.php?c=Universe+-+WPF&y=1989

1989 Universe - WPF, Light-HeavyWeight, 1st

Bashing on Milos is like climbing up the stairs of Philly's Museum of Art just to spit on Rocky's statue.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 11:35:17 PM »

Yeah. Send Ben your pic. I'm sure you'll be placing 10th in the Olympia in a couple of years.

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2008, 11:38:55 AM »
Who wins while on top of their game.... Bob or Milos. Milos has better quad saparation, Bob has better sweep. Milos has awesome abs, Bobs are good, just unique. Bobs back is much stronger and they both have great broad clavicles and chests. Who wins?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2008, 03:27:27 PM »
Chick wins because he has not Fuked his physique with SYNTHOL any Fukin fool who puts that shit in their body is a FUKTARD. ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2008, 03:31:38 PM »
Milos has been retired from the stage for years now...he doesn't need the IFBB in front of his name to train people, or get them ready for a contest, or run a gym, or sell his supplements.

Milos said he promised his daughter to compete again. A promise is a promise and Milos intends to keep it!  :D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2008, 03:50:59 PM »
IFBB: watch out. giant set mania is coming for you!