Author Topic: Chick, Milos wants back in he says  (Read 22488 times)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
Re: Chick, Milos wants back in he says
« Reply #175 on: June 11, 2008, 07:57:32 PM »
This is why I can speak the way I do.......the majority of my clientel are primarly athletes, and again as I have stated, High School, College including D1 schools and professional. I do train the general public as well but mostly athletes. I stopped training bodybuilders in the early 90's and went into Strength and Conditioning. In a recent post I have listed some of my current professional athletes as well as college and MMA.

I respectfully cannot agree that bodybuilders, at least pro and top National contenders are athletes. I have to relate an athlete as someone who can combine strength, conditioning, agility, balance and skills. Put all of those together and you have an athlete.
BTW, it was never my intention nor would I want to train professional bodybuilders. As far as a yearly fitness boot camp, my wife and other trainers do that during the week. I have actual strongman camps designed for athletes. It wouldn't be of any use to the general public........it would kill them.

Coach, the Great Oak would definitely disagree with you on this.  Considering the amount of dedication in the gym doing physical exercise, bodybuilders do not get to showcase their workout and their exercise techniques that get them on to the stage.  They only show the end result, on the day of the competition.  Strongman competitors show their strength at their competition, no posing suits required.  Bodybuilders only look better, physically; and may exude more athleticism than strongman competitors.  You can be on gear and look like adonis on stage; or you can be on gear and look soft, but pull a school bus.  In their own rights they both are athletes.  No matter what sport anyone is in, there is a special exercise program designed for each sport.

A friend was a member of the national olympic bobsled team, they trained physically hard at the gym, just to lay on the team sled.  He is undeniably an Olympian and an athlete.  Do you understand?   

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #176 on: June 24, 2008, 09:53:27 AM »
My strongman camps start in about 3 weeks complete with conditioning and agility. Bring ANY current pro or pro's to Golden West college. I'll have my athletes there including the athletes that just got done with the NFL combine, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and his sparring partner Russ Tupper and we'll see. Fair?

Coach...I would LOVE to do it myself...Especially if Rampage is going to be there...I want to meet the guy, he is too funny.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #177 on: June 24, 2008, 09:56:23 AM »
I'm on the committee, I get a vote.

Are you willing to divulge publicly if you voted FOR, or AGAINST milos?

Or is it one of those secret ballot deals which encourage favoritism and cronyism?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: June 24, 2008, 09:59:58 AM »

Or is it one of those secret ballot deals which encourage favoritism and cronyism?

Bob may be very dumb, but he's still probably not dumb enough to say that he voted against Milos on a public forum.

The Coach

« Reply #179 on: June 24, 2008, 12:24:40 PM »
Coach, the Great Oak would definitely disagree with you on this.  Considering the amount of dedication in the gym doing physical exercise, bodybuilders do not get to showcase their workout and their exercise techniques that get them on to the stage.  They only show the end result, on the day of the competition.  Strongman competitors show their strength at their competition, no posing suits required.  Bodybuilders only look better, physically; and may exude more athleticism than strongman competitors.  You can be on gear and look like adonis on stage; or you can be on gear and look soft, but pull a school bus.  In their own rights they both are athletes.  No matter what sport anyone is in, there is a special exercise program designed for each sport.

A friend was a member of the national olympic bobsled team, they trained physically hard at the gym, just to lay on the team sled.  He is undeniably an Olympian and an athlete.  Do you understand?   

Ok, here's where you are wrong. Strongman and strongman training is essentially FUNCTIONAL training with an enormous amount of conditioning and agility skills, same with your olympic bobsled friend. Bodybuilding IS NOT functional training. Bodybuilding, Strongman and Olympic training are 3 different types of training protocols.

1. Bodybuilding - Isolation

2. Strongman - Very little isolation concentrating on recruiting more motor units per exercise, while increasing conditioning and agility and of course balance

3. Olympic training (sports) - Again, very little if any isolating exercises, recruiting more motor units per exercise, concentraiting on deeper muscles and stabilizers. Conditioning, balance, agility.

This is just the tip of the iceburg when it comes to training bodybuilder as opposed to athletes. One of my philosophies is little or no machines when I train an athlete, if start to do that, it WILL take away from his/her athletisism.

Just because someone physically trains hard in the gym doesn't mean he/she is an athlete. Again, different training for different results.

The Coach

« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2008, 12:25:23 PM »
Coach...I would LOVE to do it myself...Especially if Rampage is going to be there...I want to meet the guy, he is too funny.

I will call you and let you know exactely when.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2008, 03:14:45 PM »
Ok, here's where you are wrong. Strongman and strongman training is essentially FUNCTIONAL training with an enormous amount of conditioning and agility skills, same with your olympic bobsled friend. Bodybuilding IS NOT functional training. Bodybuilding, Strongman and Olympic training are 3 different types of training protocols.

1. Bodybuilding - Isolation

2. Strongman - Very little isolation concentrating on recruiting more motor units per exercise, while increasing conditioning and agility and of course balance

3. Olympic training (sports) - Again, very little if any isolating exercises, recruiting more motor units per exercise, concentraiting on deeper muscles and stabilizers. Conditioning, balance, agility.

This is just the tip of the iceburg when it comes to training bodybuilder as opposed to athletes. One of my philosophies is little or no machines when I train an athlete, if start to do that, it WILL take away from his/her athletisism.

Just because someone physically trains hard in the gym doesn't mean he/she is an athlete. Again, different training for different results.

I can almost see your point.  You can workout or exercise hard, look physically fit, be at the highest physical fitness level, and compete at the most non-physical sport. 
...And, You can workout or exercise hard, look physically fit, be at the highest physical fitness level, and not compete at all.

So...anyone can become certified trainer and not look athletic; and not know a thing about propper training.  I've seen unfit trainers.

I'd be curious to know what Charles Polliquen side on "athletic" sports.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: June 24, 2008, 03:19:44 PM »
Bob is a good Rep and once Milos get on his knees and licks some IFBB balls he is back in.Great job Bob.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: June 24, 2008, 03:24:25 PM »
Bob is a good Rep and once Milos get on his knees and licks some IFBB balls he is back in.Great job Bob.

Remember Chick doesn't have to do G4P anymore.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: June 24, 2008, 03:27:11 PM »
Never did G4P or Drugs remember DEA read this board as do Schmoes.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: June 24, 2008, 03:35:52 PM »
Never did G4P or Drugs remember DEA read this board as do Schmoes.

ok.....so anyone can lick Chick's balls for free?  He'd make more money doing G4P.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #186 on: June 24, 2008, 05:04:45 PM »

On what matter?

The Coach

« Reply #187 on: June 24, 2008, 05:08:43 PM »
On what matter?

Careful....240's an Obama sympathizer ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #188 on: June 24, 2008, 07:02:44 PM »
I nominate The True Adonis and Melvin Goodrum as subjects in the 40 lbs lean tissue/month bet. That would be something.

Bodybuilding theory shouldn't have a test of truth involving a bet of $100,000. That just avoids having to demonstrate anything. No one will present to challenge Milos. I am personally sceptical that he can demonstrate this in advanced or even intermediate bodybuilders. Eg. put on 40 pounds of muscle in 30 or 31 days on a man who is 5-9 and who has 17 inch arms and weighs 190 pounds. It might be possible but this sounds like a big exaggeration. Doggcrapp training claims to add rapid gains in size but not that much lean tissue in a month. I wouldn't be that brave to boast such success. Milos claims he has done that with 5 other clients/subjects. Can he name these individuals and their previous muscular history? We have seen a rapid gain on a depleted pro bodybuilder so I put that 'success' in the Colorado camp. Casey Viator gained a lot of lean tissue in a short time but everyone dismisses the Colorado Experiment of Arthur Jones as untypical because Casey regained lost size.

I think rapid gains in hypertrophy/hyperplasia are possible and can be sustained. I don't subscribe to fooling around with supplements or any drugs. Talk of insulin really discredits any gains made there. Whether timing is crucial for rapid gains is something that can be tested. It is not true that there is nothing in the circulating blood of those not doing the Milos route.

I agree that questions of fact have to be tested in labs. That some gain in gyms is interesting but not sufficient to support a theory of hypertrophy. Once training is contaminated with drugs there can be no way to assign an experimental thing that is being tested. In other words, does the training help or is the drug responsible for growth? In the absense of knowledge in advanced bodybuilding I guess people can propose anything they like. It isn't knowledge until it can be independently demonstrated.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #189 on: June 24, 2008, 07:17:45 PM »
I'm on the committee, I get a vote.

I've been involved from day one...nothing interesting about it.

Don't tell me Big Steve W is on the committee, too. What a bunch of stooges. There is a conflict of interest if an athlete's rep can vote about the athletes. I don't expect hapless Chick to fathom this. He just does what Jim M tells him to do.

Wonder why there has been no information about why Lee Priest was reinstated. Must be because he might have gone to another federation. Love the way Chick gets credit when there is no disclosure at all. Sounds like a typical back room meeting by the inner clique in bodybuilding. As if Chick has anything to say about what happens to the pros. If he does he shouldn't be doing that job.

It remains a joke about Milos's suspension from the IFBB. The IFBB promised to thoroughly investigate allegations of corruption involving Paul Chua and concluded Milos was to blame so suspended him. Talk about irony! That is the stuff you see happening in Third World countries and not in an enlightened organization. I hope Milos sees the joke here. A good lesson to all re how the IFBB works. They didn't let Serge Nubret have a go at running for president so I can't see Milos being allowed to run, either. That is not going to happen.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: June 24, 2008, 07:48:10 PM »
Don't tell me Big Steve W is on the committee, too. What a bunch of stooges. There is a conflict of interest if an athlete's rep can vote about the athletes. I don't expect hapless Chick to fathom this. He just does what Jim M tells him to do.

Wonder why there has been no information about why Lee Priest was reinstated. Must be because he might have gone to another federation. Love the way Chick gets credit when there is no disclosure at all. Sounds like a typical back room meeting by the inner clique in bodybuilding. As if Chick has anything to say about what happens to the pros. If he does he shouldn't be doing that job.

It remains a joke about Milos's suspension from the IFBB. The IFBB promised to thoroughly investigate allegations of corruption involving Paul Chua and concluded Milos was to blame so suspended him. Talk about irony! That is the stuff you see happening in Third World countries and not in an enlightened organization. I hope Milos sees the joke here. A good lesson to all re how the IFBB works. They didn't let Serge Nubret have a go at running for president so I can't see Milos being allowed to run, either. That is not going to happen.

i was so happy i actually thought you died!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #191 on: June 24, 2008, 07:56:44 PM »

Glad to see you back, Basile...still as clueless and retarded as ever.

Yeah...what a conflict of interest, an athletes rep having a vote on what happens to the athletes....fuckin buffoon...THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING REPRESENTATION

Regarding Lee...yeah, thats it...they were afraid of him going to another federation...the very reason he was suspended in the first place. God, you are a moron...BTW..you can email Lee yourself to get his comments on my involvement.

Go back to chasing chubbies...

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: June 24, 2008, 07:57:24 PM »

Yeah...what a conflict of interest, an athletes rep having a vote on what happens to the athletes....fuckin buffoon...THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING REPRESENTATION

Regarding Lee...yeah, thats it...they were afraid of him going to another federation...the very reason he was suspended in the first place. God, you are a moron...BTW..you can email Lee yourself to get his comments on my involvement.

Go back to chasing chubbies...

firt time i agree with you chick

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #193 on: June 24, 2008, 08:30:46 PM »

Those of us who are retarted don't suffer fools forever. If you represent athletes then you do it somewhat like a lawyer represents clients. He doesn't have a vote about what happens to the client. Guess you are so confused about stuff you believe you are important. If you are in there with Weinberger then surely the lunatics have taken over the asylum. No wonder Milos is still suspended.

Lee will do whatever is in his interest to do. You guys have stuffed him around for far too long and you, Chick, should be ashamed of yourself for any involvement re his suspension. I can't expect you to fathom a concept like justice, can I? Oh, wait I forgot to include this photo:

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: June 24, 2008, 08:31:35 PM »
Those of us who are retarted don't suffer fools forever. If you represent athletes then you do it somewhat like a lawyer represents clients. He doesn't have a vote about what happens to the client. Guess you are so confused about stuff you believe you are important. If you are in there with Weinberger then surely the lunatics have taken over the asylum. No wonder Milos is still suspended.

Lee will do whatever is in his interest to do. You guys have stuffed him around for far too long and you, Chick, should be ashamed of yourself for any involvement re his suspension. I can't expect you to fathom a concept like justice, can I? Oh, wait I forgot to include this photo:

Hey you little anal cock machine :-*

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #195 on: June 24, 2008, 08:33:19 PM »

Bodybuilding theory shouldn't have a test of truth involving a bet of $100,000. That just avoids having to demonstrate anything. No one will present to challenge Milos. I am personally sceptical that he can demonstrate this in advanced or even intermediate bodybuilders. Eg. put on 40 pounds of muscle in 30 or 31 days on a man who is 5-9 and who has 17 inch arms and weighs 190 pounds. It might be possible but this sounds like a big exaggeration. Doggcrapp training claims to add rapid gains in size but not that much lean tissue in a month. I wouldn't be that brave to boast such success. Milos claims he has done that with 5 other clients/subjects. Can he name these individuals and their previous muscular history? We have seen a rapid gain on a depleted pro bodybuilder so I put that 'success' in the Colorado camp. Casey Viator gained a lot of lean tissue in a short time but everyone dismisses the Colorado Experiment of Arthur Jones as untypical because Casey regained lost size.

I have put on alot of lean tissue on people usually in 6 months to a years time, but NO I couldnt in a million years put 40 pounds of TRUE muscle mass on a (currently training, [currently juicing or non juicing] athlete) in a month, not even remotely close. The only feasible way I could think it could be accomplished and why I put brackets around it above is if you had someone who cleaned out and had a layoff...and you could use muscle memory and anabolics to accomplish it. But thats muscle memory and I think Milos is talking about brand new muscle gains. Unless someone was doing their first cycle or again the muscle memory situation......thats the only way I can comprehend accomplishing it. But I know I couldnt pull that trick with someone, not a chance in hell.....not even close. I took a 100% natural lean former US marine with mesomorphic traits from 208 up to 262 lean + clean as a whistle in 11 months...and he was my roommate back then,...and I oversaw every meal over those 11 months, made him take every supplement I wanted him too, made him train with me every single workout.....and that was some of the greatest muscle mass gains Ive ever seen anyone make.....but he had genetics on his side. But 40 pounds of true muscle mass in a month? I have my serious doubts but its Milos so that makes me pause for a second and listen.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #196 on: June 24, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »
It would be interesting to have a seminar with Doggcrapp and Milos. By seminar I mean like they have in graduate school where everyone contributes. It would be interesting to hear the various theories re muscle growth. I have my ideas, Doggcrapp has his and Milos has his. We could invite Bryan Haycock and that little MacDonald guy plus a few of the scientific enthusiasts and really put something interesting together. Surely the bodybuilding world has been waiting for a comprehensive theory of hypertrophy/hyperplasia for a very long time. In the absence of such a theory just about anyone is an expert in this field.

It would take a very brave scientist who could predict 10 pounds lean mass gain on an advanced bodybuilder in a month. If you want to see how much that is then go to the grocery shop and pick up 10 pounds of lean beef. That is a lot of muscle. 40 pounds is just unlikely in the extreme and we await some demonstration from Milos.

Let us refine this to talking about measurements. Suppose we start with an average size man who has trained in a gym for years and years. He has 17 inch arms and is natural. How many inches can Milos or anyone else put on this man in a month and do it naturally? It might be possible to put on 2 inches but I doubt anyone could gain 3 inches. I have gained 1 inch in a month but much of that was regained size from a long time ago. It is still possible to put on muscle size at any age. I find I can gain easier now than when I was competing.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: June 24, 2008, 08:49:36 PM »
I find I can gain easier now than when I was competing.

HAHAAHAHA ;D

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: June 24, 2008, 08:55:25 PM »
It would be interesting to have a seminar with Doggcrapp and Milos. By seminar I mean like they have in graduate school where everyone contributes. It would be interesting to hear the various theories re muscle growth. I have my ideas, Doggcrapp has his and Milos has his. We could invite Bryan Haycock and that little MacDonald guy plus a few of the scientific enthusiasts and really put something interesting together. Surely the bodybuilding world has been waiting for a comprehensive theory of hypertrophy/hyperplasia for a very long time. In the absence of such a theory just about anyone is an expert in this field.

It would take a very brave scientist who could predict 10 pounds lean mass gain on an advanced bodybuilder in a month. If you want to see how much that is then go to the grocery shop and pick up 10 pounds of lean beef. That is a lot of muscle. 40 pounds is just unlikely in the extreme and we await some demonstration from Milos.

Let us refine this to talking about measurements. Suppose we start with an average size man who has trained in a gym for years and years. He has 17 inch arms and is natural. How many inches can Milos or anyone else put on this man in a month and do it naturally? It might be possible to put on 2 inches but I doubt anyone could gain 3 inches. I have gained 1 inch in a month but much of that was regained size from a long time ago. It is still possible to put on muscle size at any age. I find I can gain easier now than when I was competing.

Hi Vince good to see you're alive

I've seen before/after photos of a few of Milos' and DC clients posted here and other places and the results speak for themselves. Can you post some pictures of your clients who have followed your hypertrophy theories. I know everyone responds differently, and there are a multitude of different factors involved; but I am just curious how your expertise translates to real world results.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #199 on: June 24, 2008, 09:07:47 PM »
I haven't been able to recruit any disciples as guinea pigs. Everyone I approach knows vastly more than I do so I am ignored. One lad was approached 4 times re training and eating and he still looks the same. I can't get through to this kind of individual. I would require a person who would have the capacity for independent thought and who would be willing to abandon cherished beliefs. In bodybuilding circles there is no such person. It remains that I will have to experiment on myself but I haven't been sufficiently motivated to do much at all. I am interested in the contribution of growth to longevity or at least the feeling of well being in old age. It might be possible to slow the ageing process if hypertrophy can be sustained.

There is so much to learn re bodybuilding that it amazes me that so many think they know everything. Real experts are extremely rare in the sport. I consider myself a student of hypertrophy.