Author Topic: Bodybuilding "Drugs" to overcompensate for the lack of self confidence?  (Read 10736 times)

Alex23

the day after i did my first shto i swear i felt more self confident and just had a much better over all sense of well being.

and i am not one for the placebo effect. i always wait and see what the effects of a drug are one me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I'm in the Central Valley this weekend. I'll stop by the store to see if that confidence still "sticks"  ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Way to give the Central Valley a bad name Candizzle. Way to go!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I'm in the Central Valley this weekend. I'll stop by the store to see if that confidence still "sticks"  ;D

That kid's stupidity amazes me daily..... ;)
HAHA, RON.....

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
A prophet (like Candy) is always despised in his own country.  :'(

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Remember, he's still a kid.  He'll get it.  Give it time.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Remember, he's still a kid.  He'll get it.  Give it time.

I sure hope he gets it eventually. He is talking like a retard lately, no offense Candi, but when he says shit like "I don't care what I do for a living as long as I can workout" it makes me wonder wtf is wrong with him. He is young, he needs to be getting an education first and foremost. If he wants to increase his self confidence, he should find a good career. You don't even have to be rich for the bitches to dig you, but you most certainly need to be able to take care of them, they don't give a fuck about muscles, it's not like they will live in a shitty rat infested apartment with a guy cuz he has a great build. I see people who get obsessed with weightlifting all the time, usually it's when they are a bit older and more established, midlife crisis or whatever so it's not a big deal really. These are the wrong years for young Candi to develop such an unhealthy obsession. I am obsessive compulsive, especially when it comes to drugs so I know what he is going through and how he thinks BBing is so important to him, but he would be so much better off hitting the gym 3 times a week and not worrying so much about it.  Education(or get a good job, fireman, govt. job etc.) and pussy should be the only thing on his mind, he has the rest of his life to talk about ketosis and carbs with strangers all day.  :P
E

Simple Carbs

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • I'm Phil's Easy Lover
I sure hope he gets it eventually. He is talking like a retard lately, no offense Candi, but when he says shit like "I don't care what I do for a living as long as I can workout" it makes me wonder wtf is wrong with him. He is young, he needs to be getting an education first and foremost. If he wants to increase his self confidence, he should find a good career. You don't even have to be rich for the bitches to dig you, but you most certainly need to be able to take care of them, they don't give a fuck about muscles, it's not like they will live in a shitty rat infested apartment with a guy cuz he has a great build. I see people who get obsessed with weightlifting all the time, usually it's when they are a bit older and more established, midlife crisis or whatever so it's not a big deal really. These are the wrong years for young Candi to develop such an unhealthy obsession. I am obsessive compulsive, especially when it comes to drugs so I know what he is going through and how he thinks BBing is so important to him, but he would be so much better off hitting the gym 3 times a week and not worrying so much about it.  Education(or get a good job, fireman, govt. job etc.) and pussy should be the only thing on his mind, he has the rest of his life to talk about ketosis and carbs with strangers all day.  :P

So essentially what you are saying is Candidate should give up what he has a passion for and conform to what society deems as respectable?

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
I hope his parents are keeping an eye on their savings account.

danielson

• Getbig V
So essentially what you are saying is Candidate should give up what he has a passion for and conform to what society deems as respectable?

I think 18 to 24ish are the most important years of your life and should be spent making a foundation for your financial future. Should he stop working out? No. Should he make comments like "I don't care what I do for a living as long as I can workout"? and spending endless hours on here talking about nutrition when he could be taking classes or something that could help him build a better life for himself? What do you think?
E

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Candidizzle is not in school?

Seriously man, you can't mess around with your future like that!!! Muscles can come later, education is forever!

danielson

• Getbig V
Candidizzle is not in school?

Seriously man, you can't mess around with your future like that!!! Muscles can come later, education is forever!

I don't think so, if he is, then I am in the wrong here and he his priorities are fine.
E

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
I don't think so, if he is, then I am in the wrong here and he his priorities are fine.

Yeah that's not something to trifle with. I'm 24 and I'm still in skool.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He's getting his education in iron. 

Simple Carbs

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • I'm Phil's Easy Lover
I think 18 to 24ish are the most important years of your life and should be spent making a foundation for your financial future. Should he stop working out? No. Should he make comments like "I don't care what I do for a living as long as I can workout"? and spending endless hours on here talking about nutrition when he could be taking classes or something that could help him build a better life for himself? What do you think?

Thats a rather short sighted comment.

Are you one of these people who assume that a good living cannot be earned unless you are sat down in front of a computer all day crunching numbers?

Perhaps he envisions himself making a living from a training/nutritional standpoint. It's not unheard of. Take his vast knowledge that he has now and quantify it to what it will be in ten years. He will be one of the most knowledgeable people in the industry. Call him the next Chad Nicholls if you want. Kid seems happy with his direction. Maybe unlike yourself, Candidate would rather be content with living a fullfilling life, rather than selling out and living in a material world.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe you can sit down with him and you guys can share a needle or two in the butt instead of your usual dick in rectum! Bloatboy23!

danielson

• Getbig V
Thats a rather short sighted comment.

Are you one of these people who assume that a good living cannot be earned unless you are sat down in front of a computer all day crunching numbers?

Perhaps he envisions himself making a living from a training/nutritional standpoint. It's not unheard of. Take his vast knowledge that he has now and quantify it to what it will be in ten years. He will be one of the most knowledgeable people in the industry. Call him the next Chad Nicholls if you want. Kid seems happy with his direction. Maybe unlike yourself, Candidate would rather be content with living a fullfilling life, rather than sell out and live in a material world.

Perhaps, but I think this is just a fad for him. The only reason I say anything about this is cuz I am obsessive compulsive myself and used to go through fazes where I lived and breathed certain things, so I know where he is coming from when he talks about all this nonsense about eating one too many carbs or having a beer will make you catobolic etc. If what you say is true and this is his lifelong passion, then I wish him all the luck in the world. But if this is just a part of the disease that makes people obsessed with certain things for small periods of time, then burn out on them, I feel bad for him.
E

io856

Danielson is just bitter he never had the focus of the great candidizzle at such a young age.

Give the guy a fucking break and let him do what he wants to do. Hes not stupid and he knows what he wants from life.

You talk so much about "pussy" fuck off with that shit its so immature...

danielson

• Getbig V
Danielson is just bitter he never had the focus of the great candidizzle at such a young age.

Give the guy a fucking break and let him do what he wants to do. Hes not stupid and he knows what he wants from life.

You talk so much about "pussy" fuck off with that shit its so immature...

A year ago he wanted nothing more than to steal his parents money to buy cocaine, now he is obsessed with working out and talking about it rather than having fun like a normal 18 year old. If he were some dork I wouldn't say a thing, but he is a nice kid and decent looking and should be out having fun, not spending his weekend nights talking about nutrition on a messageboard. I am sorry I offended you by saying "The P word", but that's what is important to people, unless they are fags.  ;)
E

Meso_z

• Getbig V
A year ago he wanted nothing more than to steal his parents money to buy cocaine, now he is obsessed with working out and talking about it rather than having fun like a normal 18 year old. If he were some dork I wouldn't say a thing, but he is a nice kid and decent looking and should be out having fun, not spending his weekend nights talking about nutrition on a messageboard. I am sorry I offended you by saying "The P word", but that's what is important to people, unless they are fags.  ;)

Its his choice, we should accept it. Just follow your dreams and EVERYTHING will come slowly, money, success, family etc.

Arnold is a perfect example.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

cumdrizzle is
a) dumb and
b) has a major lack of self esteem.

A former fat kid that has been harassed for his fatness now hoping to turn into a superman by shooting all sorts of drugs. What an idiot.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
first off as i recall he said he was in university. second off i dont see anything wrong with what hes doing except he seems to have become really dependant on steroids and thats mostly all he seems to talk about now.

ps. alex is a fat fag.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I thought he was a personal trainer? Whats wrong with that? You can be succesful and not go to university you know...
No doubt about it...

The Master

• Getbig V

Great post. Having a hobby that one becomes extremely good at, a hobby that eventually can be turned into $$ is good, but not at the cost of building a solid foundation for the future of ones life. Especially when that hobby is based upon a drug based obsession.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
HATER ALERT!!!!!

Seriously you bro's need to look in the mirror. This sport needs new blood. A guy like Candizzle has laser like focus on what HE wants. Not what getbig.com and a bunch of candy asses want for him.
He's a master of destiny.
When I was his age people would say stuff to me like "dude you gotta stop doing graffiti every night" or "you gotta stop fucking w/o condoms on or you'll have kids"
Well I got arrested and went to prison for graffiti and I had two kids before I learned my lesson BUT the lesson learned is stick to your guns. Holla!
$

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
HATER ALERT!!!!!

Seriously you bro's need to look in the mirror. This sport needs new blood. A #### like Candizzle has laser like focus on what HE wants. Not what getbig.com and a bunch of candy asses want for him.
He's a master of destiny.
When I was his age people would say stuff to me like "dude you gotta stop doing graffiti every night" or "you gotta stop fucking w/o condoms on or you'll have kids"
Well I got arrested and went to prison for graffiti and I had two kids before I learned my lesson BUT the lesson learned is stick to your guns. Holla!

great story.