Author Topic: I never understood this - guys vs. girls and training  (Read 697 times)

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
I never understood this - guys vs. girls and training
« on: May 29, 2008, 02:39:18 AM »
There seems to be a double standard.
I'd like your comments to see if you agree with me.

My argument is that it is generally more accepted for girls to criticize men's lack of training/muscles/"fitness"
than it is for men to criticize girls' lack of training/muscles/"fitness".

I'll be frank, when I'm on the beach or just out in the sun I see a significantly greater number of trained/toned men than girls. Girls seem to think if they're just skinny they're home free. Which we all know is in a lot of cases not true.

Why the double standards?

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: I never understood this - guys vs. girls and training
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 04:24:24 AM »
Cuz all a girl needs to get laid is be in somewhat decent shape meaning low bodyfat and a somewhat decent looking face, men will settle, whether she's trained and toned or not. Also many times too much training and toning makes a woman look less feminine. Men on the other hand need to look somewhat mascline and able to provide security which is what women need, so I guess we have to be in comparatively better physical shape and condition. Then again if you have a lot of money you're also home free. It's just that men and women have different requirements in a mate.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: I never understood this - guys vs. girls and training
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 04:26:39 AM »
since women have greater level of bodyfat being skinny IS work just as it's work for men to be in shape.
Z