Author Topic: 5 weeks out  (Read 15033 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: 5 weeks out
« Reply #150 on: May 30, 2008, 08:33:00 PM »
Stav......damn bro your gonna kill em !!!!    Dont get to drastic the last week tho...you could win as you are now.  Your early, i think.   You can coast in and play with the water.... 8)

Stavios

« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2008, 08:39:21 PM »
Stav......damn bro your gonna kill em !!!!    Dont get to drastic the last week tho...you could win as you are now.  Your early, i think.   You can coast in and play with the water.... 8)

thanks man !
I dont even know the plan for the last week, I'll just do what I am told. I am sure I wont fuck anything up the last week but first I have to get in competition shape, wich I am not in yet !

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #152 on: May 31, 2008, 08:28:13 AM »
gotta admit you have made some good gains and gottin into good shape...

you are still immature and a cock on the boards for the most part (but aren't we all ;)) and started steroids way too young but then again many pros did too...so push it to the limit ...shitty genetics and structure be damned!!! :) stavvvy -ious!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #153 on: May 31, 2008, 08:31:37 AM »
Im witholding judgement till i see his glute ham tie-in ::)

Stavios did you bring up your back ? lets have a looksie ..
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #154 on: May 31, 2008, 08:48:39 AM »
stav, post some more pics so we can lighten the mood by photochopping them.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: May 31, 2008, 08:52:21 AM »

Stavios

« Reply #156 on: May 31, 2008, 09:23:21 AM »
Im witholding judgement till i see his glute ham tie-in ::)

Stavios did you bring up your back ? lets have a looksie ..

yeah surprisingly I brought up the thickness a little bit, pretty happy about it.
Back double bicep is still horrible because and I think it will look horrible for a few years until I gain enough mass to fill everything out

Stavios

« Reply #157 on: May 31, 2008, 09:24:10 AM »
stav, post some more pics so we can lighten the mood by photochopping them.

I won't post any other pictures for now Rob, but maybe I will post some more leading up to the show

thanks for making me look like a fruit fucker in front of the whole industry tho  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #158 on: May 31, 2008, 09:27:22 AM »
I won't post any other pictures for now Rob, but maybe I will post some more leading up to the show

thanks for making me look like a fruit fucker in front of the whole industry tho  ;D
yeah actuallly that was fucked up... rob knows how many people lurk here. everybody does... and hes going to pull some shit like that ?   especially on a dude like you, stav, whos never attacked anybody and always been cool..even when people are slamming you (like that guy in this thread) you always are nice and modest and level headed...     ive always liked 240 but that move was a douche move..

Stavios

« Reply #159 on: May 31, 2008, 09:39:05 AM »
haha no it's all good Candi, Rob did that just for a laugh it doesn't bother me one bit.

I know it was not with bad intentions

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 31, 2008, 09:48:06 AM »
haha no it's all good Candi, Rob did that just for a laugh it doesn't bother me one bit.

I know it was not with bad intentions

Exactly...240 was just givin a laugh......I LOL'd when i saw it.. ;D

AVBG

« Reply #161 on: May 31, 2008, 01:45:44 PM »
Stav, get Candi to help you select a posing song.. He's been thinking about posing songs for some time now.

Stavios

« Reply #162 on: May 31, 2008, 01:54:40 PM »
Stav, get Candi to help you select a posing song.. He's been thinking about posing songs for some time now.

lol no thanks man, already have a great song and a great routine  :D

Paul Allen

« Reply #163 on: May 31, 2008, 02:32:22 PM »
yeah actuallly that was fucked up... rob knows how many people lurk here. everybody does... and hes going to pull some shit like that ?   especially on a dude like you, stav, whos never attacked anybody and always been cool..even when people are slamming you (like that guy in this thread) you always are nice and modest and level headed...     ive always liked 240 but that move was a douche move..

settle down vanilla ice.