Author Topic: Xfactor lovin' life...... (pics included)  (Read 27846 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Xfactor lovin' life...... (pics included)
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2008, 12:15:35 PM »
I had some of my greatest meals of all time in Rome and Florence. In Paris, all I had were Ham and Cheese sandwiches, but that may have been a side product of not leaving the airport.

X-F, we know what you look like: You're in good shape and you have a square jaw. We get it. Now get the fuck out of the shot and take more photos of your girl hitting poses in front of every landmark!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2008, 12:16:54 PM »
is x treading on spermatese and waddy turf now?

It's people like me that make this place interesting. You are a follower, nothing more.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2008, 12:17:38 PM »
It's people like me that make this place interesting. You are a follower, nothing more.

lmao........yawn

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2008, 12:19:09 PM »
lookin great malcom X falcon, you seem to have improved you big weegar
A

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2008, 12:23:13 PM »
lookin great malcom X falcon, you seem to have improved you big weegar

thanks man.  I actually look awful, as I didn't train and ate nothing but fatty foods for almost four weeks.

Remember a true pimp falcon is one that can go international.  Not just in Tar Heels country my man.  ha

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2008, 12:25:08 PM »
thanks man.  I actually look awful, as I didn't train and ate nothing but fatty foods for almost four weeks.

Remember a true pimp falcon is one that can go international.  Not just in Tar Heels country my man.  ha
i agree dude ..im gonna move to another country myself.. fuckign gay ass america is lame as fuck and gots the worst laws

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2008, 12:25:52 PM »

Very beautiful and classy looking girl, X.

Is that the Pantheon in the background?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2008, 12:28:31 PM »

Very beautiful and classy looking girl, X.

Is that the Pantheon in the background?

Thanks Panda.

Haha I knew you were a man of culture.  You may have some on here fooled, but I know you are a well travelled and smart person. You are 100% correct that is the Pantheon!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2008, 12:31:30 PM »
Thanks Panda.

Haha I knew you were a man of culture.  You may have some on here fooled, but I know you are a well travelled and smart person. You are 100% correct that is the Pantheon!

I thought so!  But I better shut up here, don't wanna ruin my "internet persona" of being a culture-less meathead :P

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2008, 12:36:29 PM »

She looks great, just keep an eye on her jawline. I like how you share your Winny and Anavars with her but don't let her near your androgens! That's a smart move other bodybuilders can learn from!

ED APPROVED!
BigNationRadio.com

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2008, 12:37:16 PM »
she look nice. i dont want to be disresptful but i would love to see pictures of her vagina and anus

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2008, 12:45:45 PM »

She looks great, just keep an eye on her jawline. I like how you share your Winny and Anavars with her but don't let her near your androgens! That's a smart move other bodybuilders can learn from!

ED APPROVED!

Ed you can rip people all you want.  You and I both know you don't have much going for you but the ball sweat of bodybuilders, an awful radio show that may get, what 50 listeners and could no way ever get a girl close to as hot.  Pardon the cliche, but you have a face for radio, which is really too bad as the 50 listeners will narrow to 20 if you put that mug in front of a camera.  Now back to the mirror, work on your delivery, and practice kid practice.  

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2008, 12:50:46 PM »
Ed you can rip people all you want.  You and I both know you don't have much going for you but the ball sweat of bodybuilders, an awful radio show that may get, what 50 listeners and could no way ever get a girl close to as hot.  Pardon the cliche, but you have a face for radio, which is really too bad as the 50 listeners will narrow to 20 if you put that mug in front of a camera.  Now back to the mirror, work on your delivery, and practice kid practice. 
Meltdown!

Funny how solicitations to post anal shots merits less attention than my keen observations of her ever-widening jawline and hand growth. Guess the truth hurts X-man! I did give you props for keeping the Test out of her reach on the top shelf, because she has lovely skin!
BigNationRadio.com

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2008, 12:52:19 PM »
Meltdown!

Funny how solicitations to post anal shots merits less attention than my keen observations of her ever-widening jawline and hand growth. Guess the truth hurts X-man! I did give you props for keeping the Test out of her reach on the top shelf, because she has lovely skin!

dont tell me you wouldnt want to see her asshole and pussy all open on that hotel room bed .

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2008, 12:52:44 PM »
special ed is a bitter fat boy
A

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2008, 12:53:48 PM »
dont tell me you wouldnt want to see her asshole and pussy all open on that hotel room bed .
Call me crazy, but I thought saying "She looks great" wasn't as disrespectful as what you said. I guess it's all in the tone!
BigNationRadio.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2008, 12:54:29 PM »
Meltdown!

It is funny seeing people jumping on your poor bait insults.

:D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2008, 12:55:16 PM »
Call me crazy, but I thought saying "She looks great" wasn't as disrespectful as what you said. I guess it's all in the tone!

bro you said she had abnormal bone growth and a pointy chin. thats more disresptful than me saying she is hot and want to see her anus

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2008, 12:57:16 PM »
bro you said she had abnormal bone growth and a pointy chin. thats more disresptful than me saying she is hot and want to see her anus
what about the penoris......you wanna see that too?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2008, 12:58:18 PM »
LOL! I said no such thing! I just said "Keep an eye on her jawline". Huge difference!

But if I'm wrong, I do apologize.

X-Factor, she is superhot and has that super-photogenic angular jawline of most European models. Can you post some anal shots?
BigNationRadio.com

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2008, 01:00:42 PM »
LOL! I said no such thing! I just said "Keep an eye on her jawline". Huge difference!

But if I'm wrong, I do apologize.

X-Factor, she is superhot and has that super-photogenic angular jawline of most European models. Can you post some anal shots?

she does have a pointy chin but if you keep telling him he wont show her anus after he wrecked it when they strolled back to the hotel from a wine filled meal

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2008, 01:00:59 PM »
Meltdown!

Again you still need work. I'm surprised to see you fall into the bad habits of usage of the boring and drab vernacular that getbig has to offer.  "Meltdown" come on now you can do better than that.  For a man that has nothing in life going aside from a half ass sense of humor that appeals mainly to low level bodybuilders and chicks that look like men. Again you haven't practiced like I told you.  Now off you go.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2008, 01:03:52 PM »
special ed is a bitter fat boy

Agreed.  I would too though if I saw someone like me and knew I could never get there.  Typical lower level jealousy, I see it daily.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2008, 01:04:50 PM »
doesanyone have a picture of special ed?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2008, 01:05:39 PM »
I would too though if I saw someone like me and knew I could never get there.  

That was beautiful. Just beautiful :'(