Author Topic: Xfactor lovin' life...... (pics included)  (Read 27807 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Xfactor lovin' life...... (pics included)
« Reply #175 on: May 30, 2008, 02:43:36 PM »
Really funny you mention that.  I was honestly really weirded out by it.  I understand the history but come, you couldn't get whith in ten feet of it due to the masses gathered.  And they sat there staring at the thing.
I agree...it was almost "uncomfortable."
R

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #176 on: May 30, 2008, 02:44:16 PM »
Really funny you mention that.  I was honestly really weirded out by it.  I understand the history but come, you couldn't get whith in ten feet of it due to the masses gathered.  And they sat there staring at the thing.

What did you think of it though? Live up to the hype?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2008, 02:44:30 PM »
eople who dont kno much about art just know the mona lisa...   thats why

good for people who dont care about seeing that picture... as far as a work of art goes its actually a fairly average piece...most art critique willl tell you that

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #178 on: May 30, 2008, 02:45:29 PM »
I think you are looking at way too many Nasser pictures.  Again you will be here talking about the same Nasser pics a year from now, as I enjoy life all over the world. 

yet you have 3 thousand posts on here and always talk about nasser. why do you try so hard to convince this getbig community your life is so wonderful? I have travelled all over the world and stayed in many fine hotels. this is nothing so special and i simply do not feel the need to share this with a bodybuilding forum and instead I talk about bodybuilding.

regarding your pictures I see a man who look 40 with receded temples of doom and big, tom platz chipmunk cheeks. you remind me of Tom with no hair, legs or muscle.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #179 on: May 30, 2008, 02:45:55 PM »
thatpainting is a selfportrait and has strong subliminal conotations. That's why the unconscious fascination with it.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: May 30, 2008, 02:50:52 PM »
What did you think of it though? Live up to the hype?
Not for me but we didn't want to hang out in that swarm of people so we didn't look at it for long...

(sorry so blurry but they are pics of our video)

R

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2008, 02:53:57 PM »
Not for me but we didn't want to hang out in that swarm of people so we didn't look at it for long...

Cool screens, Stella! Thanks for sharing.  8)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2008, 02:55:13 PM »
yet you have 3 thousand posts on here and always talk about nasser. why do you try so hard to convince this getbig community your life is so wonderful? I have travelled all over the world and stayed in many fine hotels. this is nothing so special and i simply do not feel the need to share this with a bodybuilding forum and instead I talk about bodybuilding.

regarding your pictures I see a man who look 40 with receded temples of doom and big, tom platz chipmunk cheeks. you remind me of Tom with no hair, legs or muscle.

Sharma like I said it's painfully obvious guys like you and Sev are jealous.  You don't live anywhere near the life I do.  You can tell yourself otherwise til you're blue in the face. You live like a sewer rat, we all know that.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2008, 02:56:32 PM »

why tape a painting?  ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2008, 02:59:26 PM »
why tape a painting?  ::)

Funny the Romanian couple that cleans my house every Saturday morning 10am remind me of you and your girlfriend. If you guys are ever looking for work let me know, the base boards can get kind of dusty when they miss a week.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2008, 03:04:42 PM »
Sharma like I said it's painfully obvious guys like you and Sev are jealous.  You don't live anywhere near the life I do.  You can tell yourself otherwise til you're blue in the face. You live like a sewer rat, we all know that.

No, its obvious that you wish it were so. You are the one using a bodybuilding forum to be about your life. you post picture of your house, car, watch and wife. all these possessions you have are ok, nothing special, but for you , you are so embarrassingly DESPERATE for recognition that it is really quite sad.

If I were to trade places with you then I would lose financially and your wife is too thin and bony for me. Please, you must realize, most people here are quite nice but all you show is a reasonable American lifestyle slightly above the norm. You are a sad man for me.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2008, 03:05:11 PM »
Oh man. The way you areportraing yourself and flaunting cash..it's justtoo funny...Leave moneyaside, better give'em all away to someone who needs'em.

By the way : put this on your porsches dashboard

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2008, 03:26:46 PM »
but i dont see any cash. his house was a poor piece of architecture, merely a ghastly myriad of strange shaped outhouses that looked like green cardboard boxes. his car is leased and even if it were not he should spend the money on a bigger house. So he has an expensive watch. to post his watch on this website is truly pathetic and desperate.
 i don't know what kind of poverty cases you all must be but all i see is an American living on a slightly higher than average income.
even the wife you all rave about is not so much.
it makes me think that obviously you guys are pretty poor to use him as an example of 'the good life'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love the crazy people here

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 30, 2008, 03:28:05 PM »
but i dont see any cash. his house was a poor piece of architecture, merely a ghastly myriad of strange shaped outhouses that looked like green cardboard boxes. his car is leased and even if it were not he should spend the money on a bigger house. So he has an expensive watch. to post his watch on this website is truly pathetic and desperate.
 i don't know what kind of poverty cases you all must be but all i see is an American living on a slightly higher than average income.
it makes me think that obviously you guys are pretty poor to use him as an example of 'the good life'

agreed

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2008, 03:31:49 PM »
I agree...it was almost "uncomfortable."

Yes, it is. They let you take pics now? [I see you posted vid caps] When I went they were very strict on a no pic rule, something about the flash being damaging due to age. This is many years back though,....less dig cams

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: May 30, 2008, 03:33:36 PM »
Yes, it is. They let you take pics now? [I see you posted vid caps] When I went they were very strict on a no pic rule, something about the flash being damaging due to age. This is years back though....
I had thought there was a no pics rule but we were there in 2001 and everyone had vid cams and cameras.

R

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: May 30, 2008, 03:56:05 PM »

Jealousy is a bitch Sharma.  here are some more pics of my shitty home.  3,500 square feet with a pool.  You my friend will never own anything close to this.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: May 30, 2008, 03:59:32 PM »

By the way both my BMW and Porsche were bought.  It's ok to cry now Sharma.  Do your homework retard and find out what it would cost even to lease a Cayman.  Now run off little girl. That payment is more than you make in a year.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2008, 04:00:45 PM »
By the way both my BMW and Porsche were bought.  It's ok to cry now Sharma.  Do your homework retard and find out what it would cost even to lease a Cayman.  Now run off little girl. That payment is more than you make in a year.
::)

:D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 30, 2008, 04:06:16 PM »
::)

:D

You shouldn't make stupid assumptions either little girl. I take care of 25 kids and families every year at Christmas.  I buy each kid three gifts, dress up like Santa and distribute these to them.  You nor this Sharma maggot could ever be half the man I am. Keep trying though.  Would you like to see the pictures of me and these kids and families?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: May 30, 2008, 04:07:04 PM »
No. Weare not interested.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #196 on: May 30, 2008, 04:07:32 PM »

why you so angry then? dude, you do seem to be trying a bit hard to convince us that your the man and your life is the best. if it is then your just being a braggart which kinda makes you an asshole.

where are them nudes of wifey ?

ps, your pool is too wide

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 30, 2008, 04:09:24 PM »
No. Weare not interested.

If you didn't then why do you always show up in my threads.  hahahaha Owned.

I have not once posted in yours because they are boring. 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: May 30, 2008, 04:12:11 PM »
why you so angry then? dude, you do seem to be trying a bit hard to convince us that your the man and your life is the best. if it is then your just being a braggart which kinda makes you an asshole.

where are them nudes of wifey ?

ps, your pool is too wide

Because people keep coming back here to argue.  No need for me to argue I have pictures that speak much louder than words.

You know you don't have to keep coming back to my threads. People always do though. 

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #199 on: May 30, 2008, 04:13:36 PM »
You shouldn't make stupid assumptions either little girl. I take care of 25 kids and families every year at Christmas.  I buy each kid three gifts, dress up like Santa and distribute these to them.  You nor this Sharma maggot could ever be half the man I am. Keep trying though.  Would you like to see the pictures of me and these kids and families?

you are just so swell you could burst any minute.

and we want to see your wife's stretched open buggered anus, not you playing santa