Author Topic: Xfactor lovin' life...... (pics included)  (Read 28173 times)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: Xfactor lovin' life...... (pics included)
« Reply #350 on: June 02, 2008, 12:49:57 PM »
You do realize everybody is laughing at you, I hope you do at least.

I dont think so but even if true then why do I care? Unlike you I am not one to cry and be depressed what - mostly American trailer people - think of me. I sure that it would destroy you because you seem so deeply desperate to get recognition .

I say it again: I see a sad man who earns slightly above the average in America and has a slightly better lifestyle (maybe not for long with your terrible economy ruined by retard jnr). You come here to get people to go 'wow, look at you, amazing life' when in fact all you boast is a VERY modest life. I think you have to come here to feel you are a somebody and that tell us all that in the real world you don't feel you have any real status. Very insecure. Typical materialist American who does not have anything he really want or need so goes to a bodybuilding gossip forum to post his whole life.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #351 on: June 02, 2008, 12:58:31 PM »
This is more my type. Looks like she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. ;D

Needs bigger implants.
O

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #352 on: June 02, 2008, 03:49:42 PM »
Without implants , Lisa's tits would roll all theway down to her ankles. Mike :  you arefatand delusional. xfactor : you juice yet still shitty !

yuk

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #353 on: June 02, 2008, 04:06:02 PM »
looking good!
Addicted to the Steal

affy

« Reply #354 on: June 02, 2008, 04:10:50 PM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #355 on: June 02, 2008, 05:31:16 PM »

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #356 on: June 02, 2008, 08:26:46 PM »
X looks way better than sevaste, and his girl is hotter than sevaste's also.

Sevaste also takes pics of his girl's ass in a thong on the beach and posts it on the internet.  what a classy guy   :o

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: June 02, 2008, 08:42:59 PM »
I had to go from page 1 to page 15.  i knew id throw up with all the false humility and begging for compliments that x-factor does. ::)

Congrats on your trip your europe.  Now get in your 1983 buick century with its plastic pepboys spinners and head for home...momma needs her corns picked....

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #358 on: June 02, 2008, 08:45:55 PM »
Now get in your 1983 buick century with its plastic pepboys spinners and head for home...momma needs her corns picked....

uh oh, get ready for more bmw 3 series and leased porsche pictures.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: June 02, 2008, 09:16:14 PM »
100% Natural for 2 years

Congrats on being natural for over 700 days!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: June 02, 2008, 09:17:27 PM »
sharma is a good man, no doubt about it
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: June 02, 2008, 09:30:52 PM »
getting desperate? trying to revert the topic away from the fact that you dont have as nice loking girl as arvilla and sevestase? you should read the bbingcom interviews with Nasser, it very interesting and there is no 'lie' because the slut is mentioned in the interview. she was fucked by Nasser a long time. because he has eveything a woman like :

extreme muscle
great brain
strength
funny and witty.

seriosuly though. have you really not noticed that your wife has aged very badly?

WOw..such jealousy sharma. Ha ha

What's the matter little gayfag? Does it annoy you that Xfactor has a better life than you do- little cardboard dweller. Its hilarious that this little gimmick tried to recruit sevetese only to be called a maggot by him. "Sharma" gimmick has got to be the most retarded poster ever on getbig.  The poor creature tries ever so hard only to be mocked time and time again. 

His sad worship of a drug dealing, convicted wife beater is laughable. It's no wonder "sharma" admires nasser who is another coward attacking people who are his betters. At least Yates is a "has been". Nasser is a "Never was".   ;D ;D. Even Nasser laughs at sharma.

Sharma the muslim Eunuch...no doubt about it
Right. lamplighterX?  ;D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #362 on: June 03, 2008, 05:18:02 AM »
cut the guy some slack. every Christmas he dresses up as santa and gives presents to 23 poor families. thats the kinda guy he is. he made something of his life and still doesn't neglect those beneath him.

hate all you want but everyone on this board would kill to be him and he is more successful than most pro bodybuilders. stop the hate and admit he owns you.

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #363 on: June 03, 2008, 05:23:21 AM »
Is this a serious thread or just a joke?

Not sure I see the funny part, maybe the sad part
among some posters.
B

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: June 03, 2008, 05:30:43 AM »
X, your girlfriend is very beautiful. 

But that tie has to go.  ;)
:D Weee

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #365 on: June 03, 2008, 06:02:08 AM »
true philanthropists never divulge their good deeds.....they know in their hearts the good they are are doing........even when pushed with doubt and negativity....

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: June 03, 2008, 06:40:39 AM »
cut the guy some slack. every Christmas he dresses up as santa and gives presents to 23 poor families. thats the kinda guy he is. he made something of his life and still doesn't neglect those beneath him.

hate all you want but everyone on this board would kill to be him and he is more successful than most pro bodybuilders. stop the hate and admit he owns you.

Four years and counting, as much slack as I'll get for this, here you go. One of the most important things in my life is doing this.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #367 on: June 03, 2008, 06:47:41 AM »
Well let me slide in before the flames and say that is nice to give back to others, and good for you Xfactor.

[epic ghey post, sorry about that]

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: June 03, 2008, 06:51:06 AM »
Well let me slide in before the flames and say that is nice to give back to others, and good for you Xfactor.

[epic ghey post, sorry about that]

Almost as ghey as me posting pics dressed as Santa.  ha

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: June 03, 2008, 06:52:12 AM »
Almost as ghey as me posting pics dressed as Santa.  ha

There are so many jokes about those pictures that I wont even say any, ITS JUST TOO EASY!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: June 03, 2008, 06:57:23 AM »
There are so many jokes about those pictures that I wont even say any, ITS JUST TOO EASY!

You should know me by now, my skin is thick.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #371 on: June 03, 2008, 07:03:39 AM »
Four years and counting, as much slack as I'll get for this, here you go. One of the most important things in my life is doing this.
Hmmm. Not a lot you can make fun of with unselfish acts. C'mon, give us something we can use!  ;)

/good for you! 

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #372 on: June 03, 2008, 07:08:34 AM »

For this alone, you are a very good man. Most getbiggers who post shit about him, should really think if they have done ANYTHING like this in their entire lives.....

I once played Santa at the local Children's hospital.. The severly injured ward.  When asked what the child wanted for christmes, he said to walk again.. I never forgot it.

Say what you want about him, but these acts of kindness make the world a better place.
OSC

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: June 03, 2008, 07:11:36 AM »
For this alone, you are a very good man. Most getbiggers who post shit about him, should really think if they have done ANYTHING like this in their entire lives.....

I once played Santa at the local Children's hospital.. The severly injured ward.  When asked what the child wanted for christmes, he said to walk again.. I never forgot it.

Say what you want about him, but these acts of kindness make the world a better place.

BDG, you are right man.  If I can influence someone to do something positive for themselves, or for others, mission accomplished.

Performing acts of kindness for others is probably the best feeling in the world, aside from good sex of course.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #374 on: June 03, 2008, 07:15:48 AM »
X, your girlfriend is very beautiful. 

But that tie has to go.  ;)

How's about a full-frontal shot or a bent over money-shot. :-*