Author Topic: Xfactor lovin' life...... (pics included)  (Read 28160 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Xfactor lovin' life...... (pics included)
« Reply #375 on: June 03, 2008, 07:26:49 AM »
Four years and counting, as much slack as I'll get for this, here you go. One of the most important things in my life is doing this.
That's awesome X!  Much respect.  :)
:D Weee

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #376 on: June 03, 2008, 08:44:20 AM »
on a more serious note, you can tell that laura lee loves anal sex. its in the eyes, i can always spot a lady who indulges in the pleasures of the anus

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #377 on: June 03, 2008, 08:49:47 AM »
Almost as ghey as me posting pics dressed as Santa.  ha

Pumphard keeps getting turned down for that job.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #378 on: June 03, 2008, 08:56:28 AM »
For this alone, you are a very good man. Most getbiggers who post shit about him, should really think if they have done ANYTHING like this in their entire lives.....

I once played Santa at the local Children's hospital.. The severly injured ward.  When asked what the child wanted for christmes, he said to walk again.. I never forgot it.

Say what you want about him, but these acts of kindness make the world a better place.

I agree.

Helping people makes you feel terrific...

i help the Leukemia/Lymphoma society all the time and the kids enjoy every minute you spend with them. many of these kids don't know what it's like to live a normal life, they have always been sick.

8)

Paul Allen

« Reply #379 on: June 03, 2008, 09:01:04 AM »
i love how these 3rd world country cheesedicks are talking shit about the man when they'd kill for a can of water chestnuts.

good job xfactor.  i don't care about the bragging.  if you wanted to be like everyone else and not work hard and use your brains, you wouldn't enjoy life.

am i envious? no.  do i want to get there someday?  yes.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: June 03, 2008, 09:03:37 AM »
I agree.

Helping people makes you feel terrific...

i help the Leukemia/Lymphoma society all the time and the kids enjoy every minute you spend with them. many of these kids don't know what it's like to live a normal life, they have always been sick.

8)

That to me, is what cool is. Good stuff overload.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #381 on: June 03, 2008, 09:09:43 AM »
  That to me, is what cool is. Good stuff overload.

Cheers, my friend.

Most American's don't realize how good we have it. I was given good health and i want to give back to those in need.

Gas prices? No, I'm more concerned about cancer and other fatal illnesses.

8)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #382 on: June 03, 2008, 05:03:54 PM »
lol, funny all the women on GB are trying to compliment and flirt with X. once the guy is loaded they all start shaking their puss at him ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #383 on: June 04, 2008, 01:30:44 AM »
LOL @ sweet muscles avatar....wonder how many getbiggers licked the screen.. :-X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: June 04, 2008, 02:05:14 AM »
lol, funny all the women on GB are trying to compliment and flirt with X. once the guy is loaded they all start shaking their puss at him ;D

Hi Squadfather.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #385 on: June 04, 2008, 03:29:56 AM »
Four years and counting, as much slack as I'll get for this, here you go. One of the most important things in my life is doing this.

Very cool X.
E

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: June 04, 2008, 03:52:28 AM »
All people who have a chip on their shoulder feel the need to " do something " for the empovered and less fortunate. predictable

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #387 on: June 04, 2008, 05:00:07 AM »
All people who have a chip on their shoulder feel the need to " do something " for the empovered and less fortunate. predictable
Good deeds done for selfish reasons are the moral province of the agent, not some bystander - like you!  ::)

/your jealously is now approaching defcon 1

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: June 04, 2008, 06:55:22 AM »
Good deeds done for selfish reasons are the moral province of the agent, not some bystander - like you!  ::)

/your jealously is now approaching defcon 1

Quoted for truth right there.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #389 on: June 04, 2008, 07:01:22 AM »
Gotta agree. Anyway ,even if X was doing it ONLY to feel like such a great guy and gain popularity, some kids that would have had a shitty Christmas , don't. In my book that makes him a cool guy.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: June 04, 2008, 07:03:13 AM »
Gotta agree. Anyway ,even if X was doing it ONLY to feel like such a great guy and gain popularity, some kids that would have had a shitty Christmas , don't. In my book that makes him a cool guy.

Better than smoking crack to feel good, right SW?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #391 on: June 04, 2008, 07:06:22 AM »
Better than smoking crack to feel good, right SW?

Exactly. EVERYBODY gains.. Btw, I want a new laptop for Christmas Santa ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #392 on: June 04, 2008, 07:12:50 AM »

True.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #393 on: June 04, 2008, 02:07:08 PM »
Well I want thank everyone for saying that helping others is as good trait.  I love doing it.  The Special Olympics was my first major organization I donated lots of time too across the country.  In fact it was them who sent me to Hawaii and I loved it there so much I stayed.  MDA, United Way, American Lung Association, No Hope in Dope, American Kidney Foundation and others are all ones I supported.  Doing numerous fund raisers, donating 25 turkeys for thanksgiving and 25 trees for Christmas was fun too.  Going to Richmond Virginia two years during thanksgiving and feeding the homeless there too was very gratifying.  It really does make you feel good inside when you do these things.

The first pic is during a fund raiser for the National Association of Little League
The second pic was a challenge I put on to help raise money for a girl who had Leukemia.  Her dad was and FBI agent I knew
Third one was at the LA Special olympics
Fourth one was at a fund raiser for No Hope in Dope

Giving to charity whether money or time is very fulfilling.  I recommend it to everyone

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: June 04, 2008, 02:21:35 PM »
Just got back from Barcelona, Rome, Paris and Bordeaux.  Livin' the dream, as always.

Hahahaha...BRUTAL, eh...ummm...EPIC eh...err... ahhh. Disregard. I can't find anything on you. You look good. Good job.   ;)
?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #395 on: June 04, 2008, 02:32:45 PM »
well done

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: June 04, 2008, 05:46:53 PM »
Hahahaha...BRUTAL, eh...ummm...EPIC eh...err... ahhh. Disregard. I can't find anything on you. You look good. Good job.   ;)

Thanks Block!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: June 04, 2008, 07:33:41 PM »
Well I want thank everyone for saying that helping others is as good trait.  I love doing it.  The Special Olympics was my first major organization I donated lots of time too across the country.  In fact it was them who sent me to Hawaii and I loved it there so much I stayed.  MDA, United Way, American Lung Association, No Hope in Dope, American Kidney Foundation and others are all ones I supported.  Doing numerous fund raisers, donating 25 turkeys for thanksgiving and 25 trees for Christmas was fun too.  Going to Richmond Virginia two years during thanksgiving and feeding the homeless there too was very gratifying.  It really does make you feel good inside when you do these things.

The first pic is during a fund raiser for the National Association of Little League
The second pic was a challenge I put on to help raise money for a girl who had Leukemia.  Her dad was and FBI agent I knew
Third one was at the LA Special olympics
Fourth one was at a fund raiser for No Hope in Dope

Giving to charity whether money or time is very fulfilling.  I recommend it to everyone

Keith, how is the diet going? what are you down to?
I

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #398 on: June 04, 2008, 07:53:43 PM »
Damn, X, you still showin' the haterz how it's done 17 pages later ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: June 04, 2008, 10:19:27 PM »

hhhahahahahahahahahahaha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa

WUS UP NICK LACHEY ?The most original bodywork ever if I ever saw one