Author Topic: Xfactor lovin' life...... (pics included)  (Read 27826 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Xfactor lovin' life...... (pics included)
« Reply #400 on: June 04, 2008, 10:21:24 PM »

hhhahahahahahahahahahaha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa

WUS UP NICK LACHEY ?The most original bodywork ever if I ever saw one

jealousy rearing its ugly, AIDS infested head again

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #401 on: June 04, 2008, 10:29:40 PM »
right....def jealous  ::)

I dreamedallmy life to get to this level hahahaha

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #402 on: June 04, 2008, 11:46:49 PM »
Keith, how is the diet going? what are you down to?

Doing a lot better now.  Started a herbal thing today.  Met with some guy here I was introduced to who actually has more than 80 local doctors as patients of his along with many local entertainers and Steve Wynn and others.  His family has been in the business of herbal remedies for more than 300 years.  A very smart chinese guy.  My goal now is to be 125 down by late July.  I think I can do it.  Then my next goal is to be within 20 to 30 pounds of my normal weight by Christmas or less.  As long as I can stay healthy then I will do it.  I have been healty internally but I have had a little problem with my left knee cause I caught it and twisted it getting out of the car.  But all in all I feel pretty good.  Thanks

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: June 05, 2008, 12:58:30 AM »
Doing a lot better now.  Started a herbal thing today.  Met with some guy here I was introduced to who actually has more than 80 local doctors as patients of his along with many local entertainers and Steve Wynn and others.  His family has been in the business of herbal remedies for more than 300 years.  A very smart chinese guy.  My goal now is to be 125 down by late July.  I think I can do it.  Then my next goal is to be within 20 to 30 pounds of my normal weight by Christmas or less.  As long as I can stay healthy then I will do it.  I have been healty internally but I have had a little problem with my left knee cause I caught it and twisted it getting out of the car.  But all in all I feel pretty good.  Thanks
what do you eat in a day to maintain 500 lbs...give us a typical day if u will

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: June 05, 2008, 04:55:44 AM »

hhhahahahahahahahahahaha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa

I was wondering where my number one fan went. I knew you couldn't stay away. 
LOL this was almost three years ago.  Here is one from recent  ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: June 05, 2008, 06:36:36 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: June 05, 2008, 06:43:26 AM »

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #407 on: June 05, 2008, 07:33:11 AM »

Ha.....
All this coming from a guy who weighs 180lbs soaked and wet at a height of 5'11" tall and has a crooked toothed boney broad and resides in a European ghetto::)
99.9% of this board owns you. Don't be a jealous fuck.

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #408 on: June 05, 2008, 08:52:47 AM »
jealousy is not pretty.

I am living my dream, it is not the same as Xfactors dream.

X is living his dream give him props for that.
GJ keep it up x.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: June 05, 2008, 10:24:41 AM »
sevaste i dont know whats funny about that pic. he looks million times better there then you on your best day.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: June 05, 2008, 10:37:52 AM »
sevaste i dont know whats funny about that pic. he looks million times better there then you on your best day.

Mars I think we can all come to the conclusion that sev is my number one fan. 

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: June 05, 2008, 11:22:43 AM »
  Mars I think we can all come to the conclusion that sev is my number one fan. 
Lol...lucky you....he's the number one penis puffer on getbig. I never seen such a hypocrite in my life. X-Factor, you own him in every way shape and form.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: June 05, 2008, 11:34:58 AM »
even if xfactor had no muscle he would own sevaste because he is tall, women dont want short men.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: June 05, 2008, 01:21:49 PM »
even if xfactor had no muscle he would own sevaste because he is tall, women dont want short men.
don't be mean    to  playboy hahahahahahaha

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #414 on: June 05, 2008, 10:40:13 PM »
h

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: June 06, 2008, 05:56:40 AM »
don't be mean    to  playboy hahahahahahaha
Caption this....

YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT.  8)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: June 06, 2008, 05:59:39 AM »
I was wondering where my number one fan went. I knew you couldn't stay away. 
LOL this was almost three years ago.  Here is one from recent  ;)

X is cool, people sometimes take this board too serious...clearly X is having fun

lol...take some more pics in the car with the suit showing off the watch for the haters....

I

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: June 06, 2008, 06:06:44 AM »
X is cool, people sometimes take this board too serious...clearly X is having fun

lol...take some more pics in the car with the suit showing off the watch for the haters....

X-factor is the fuckingman. He looks great, has a nice looking girl and took some beautiful pics of his European vacation. Then you have Sevestase, the jealous  Romanian ghetto worker that thinks he actaully looks good when he looks mediocre at best.  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: June 06, 2008, 06:47:04 AM »
X-factor is the fuckingman. He looks great, has a nice looking girl and took some beautiful pics of his European vacation. Then you have Sevestase, the jealous  Romanian ghetto worker that thinks he actaully looks good when he looks mediocre at best.  ::)
I'm way pretier than either you or xfactory

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: June 06, 2008, 06:49:10 AM »
I'm way pretier than either you or xfactory

My number one fan is back.  I knew you couldn't stay away.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: June 06, 2008, 07:21:19 AM »
COCKY salesman.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: June 06, 2008, 07:35:03 AM »
COCKY salesman.

lmao you just can't stay away, your obsession with me is quite flattering. 

How many times a day do I run through your mind?  Don't say zero, because you can't stop coming back to my thread. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: June 06, 2008, 08:24:36 AM »
Well I want thank everyone for saying that helping others is as good trait.  I love doing it.  The Special Olympics was my first major organization I donated lots of time too across the country.  In fact it was them who sent me to Hawaii and I loved it there so much I stayed.  MDA, United Way, American Lung Association, No Hope in Dope, American Kidney Foundation and others are all ones I supported.  Doing numerous fund raisers, donating 25 turkeys for thanksgiving and 25 trees for Christmas was fun too.  Going to Richmond Virginia two years during thanksgiving and feeding the homeless there too was very gratifying.  It really does make you feel good inside when you do these things.

The first pic is during a fund raiser for the National Association of Little League
The second pic was a challenge I put on to help raise money for a girl who had Leukemia.  Her dad was and FBI agent I knew
Third one was at the LA Special olympics
Fourth one was at a fund raiser for No Hope in Dope

Giving to charity whether money or time is very fulfilling.  I recommend it to everyone

Keith, what year was the pic of Burt Ward taken? He looks the freakin same there as he did in the 60's?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: June 06, 2008, 08:37:41 AM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #424 on: June 06, 2008, 09:45:07 AM »

Keith, what year was the pic of Burt Ward taken? He looks the freakin same there as he did in the 60's?

That was 1988 or 87.  It was a charity thing we did.  Adam West was there too. They had a table next to mine and while everyone was giving there pictures and signing them for free they were selling theres for $10.  We all thought that was kind of shitty.  But Burt told me it was something they had to do because at other shows they always sold there pictures and autographs.  If they gave them away at that show then at other shows everyone would want them for free.  What got me was who cares.  Both Adam and Burt had a ton of money.  Adam is a real estate developer I think in Utah or somewhere like that and back then Burt owned a production company and something called Night with the Stars which he did very well with.  Burts dad (i think) at the time owned one of the largest sporting goods stores in the country. Burt was in good shape.  His wife at the time was younger than his daughter.  So that always impressed me.  He also told me he Adam made nothing from Batman.  Back then there were no residuals.  He said they made 1000 times more money when doing appearances.