Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1805 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: May 29, 2008, 04:22:02 PM »
[quote author=
First of all, I love your posts man, you're a great asset to this board.

Then the question of a friend of mine:

He's 19 years old, and 240 pounds at 10%, he's been on hormones before.

Now he wants to prep for a bb contest, what products should he take and in which dosages?

Please leave my name out when you post this.

Thanks!

[/quote]

when it comes to bodybuilding show the most important thing is the diet,,ESPECIALLY when youre a new competitor,,the drugs really dont matter much as long as you got your diet nailed since you dont know your body to the t yet as a begginer competitor,,so yes you need the drugs but more important is to have everything else aligned and ready ,,you can get ready for a show on anadrol and test ,,,you can get rady on eq halo and test ,,in general most important thing for begginer is to have legit products and ofcourse the diet,,,
the more lean muscle you got on you ,,the more competition you had,,,the less bodyfat% you got on you after the comeptition ,,the more you will  rebound better and the less of a strict diet will have to be followed because the higher the lean muscle mass is the better efficiency your muscles will have to take whatever you eat and get it to the right place

most begginer go with prop and tren ace,,i dont see the big deal i got ready for shows on dianabol and nandrolone plenty of times ...only thing was the nandrolone was phenylprop so it didnt last long thus never failing test if and when asked

by the way i just read this shit and i cant understand what i wrote and too lazy to fix the gramatically failed sentences ,,hope you will figure it out ,,you will im sure
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 07:47:08 PM »
Another getbig classic: "My friend wants to use steroids..."
Why dont you fags say: I WANT TO USE STEROIDS

guys

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 07:51:49 PM »

####

hahaha  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 01:18:46 AM »
[quote author=
First of all, I love your posts man, you're a great asset to this board.

Then the question of a friend of mine:

He's 19 years old, and 240 pounds at 10%, he's been on hormones before.

Now he wants to prep for a bb contest, what products should he take and in which dosages?

Please leave my name out when you post this.

Thanks!

when it comes to bodybuilding show the most important thing is the diet,,ESPECIALLY when youre a new competitor,,the drugs really dont matter much as long as you got your diet nailed since you dont know your body to the t yet as a begginer competitor,,so yes you need the drugs but more important is to have everything else aligned and ready ,,you can get ready for a show on anadrol and test ,,,you can get rady on eq halo and test ,,in general most important thing for begginer is to have legit products and ofcourse the diet,,,
the more lean muscle you got on you ,,the more competition you had,,,the less bodyfat% you got on you after the comeptition ,,the more you will  rebound better and the less of a strict diet will have to be followed because the higher the lean muscle mass is the better efficiency your muscles will have to take whatever you eat and get it to the right place

most begginer go with prop and tren ace,,i dont see the big deal i got ready for shows on dianabol and nandrolone plenty of times ...only thing was the nandrolone was phenylprop so it didnt last long thus never failing test if and when asked

by the way i just read this shit and i cant understand what i wrote and too lazy to fix the gramatically failed sentences ,,hope you will figure it out ,,you will im sure

Isn't deca supposed to stay on your system for months? How did you passed tests then?   ???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 01:27:51 AM »
Gh15 whats your opinion on the movie Bigger Stronger Faster?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 01:59:32 AM »
GH15, what do you think of using sustanon in a cutting cycle? It requires less injections weekly and is cheaper. Do you really notice a bit of extra bloat? Or is it eliminated because of the possible winny/tren etc.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 02:04:48 AM »
GH15, what do you think of using sustanon in a cutting cycle? It requires less injections weekly and is cheaper. Do you really notice a bit of extra bloat? Or is it eliminated because of the possible winny/tren etc.

Don't use drugs

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 02:07:05 AM »
Don't use drugs

Is there something "stark" ?

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 03:15:55 AM »
Isn't deca supposed to stay on your system for months? How did you passed tests then?   ???

phenly still has a pretty long detection time...somewhat better than normal decca though... NANDROLONE DECANOATE - 17-18 months and  NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE - 11-12 months

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 06:26:21 AM »

####

its better than my cattle.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 06:38:29 AM »

when he said pheanl prop that means its deca in a proprionate base.
10 days in system at most.
Most are all show no go!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 08:14:06 AM »

yes but probably he previousy used the long ester which can be detected in tests many months after its use.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 01:12:20 PM »

Detection is not the same as active life. Even shit like Winstrol can be detected for many months nowadays.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 02:06:08 PM »
sustanon is mmore expensive than single estered testo's and sustanon has t be injected every other day..where as you can inject something like cyp or enan once every three or four days...

deca is the prefix to the ester, dipshit..lol...  its nandralone in a phenylprop ester...deca is nandralon in a decanoate ester...