Author Topic: The glory and the brilliance of Nasser el Sonbaty  (Read 16659 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: The glory and the brilliance of Nasser el Sonbaty
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2008, 01:24:44 PM »
Why did your sweaty wife have plastic breasts?

Nasser has scar tissue from site injection of steroids and hard, hard training over many years. he never use synthol but he may have used a different oil, perhaps.

he did win the 97 Olympia. some judgs had yates as low as 4th overall but their scorecards were rejected in favour of giving the torn to shit, fat gutted, former racist, Yates, a crooked trohpy.

Too funny that I can go away for four weeks and come back and you still are on here talking about the same nasty old bodybuilder.  hahahahah while you are on here talking about some old bb I'm drinking wines and traveling the world.   Now who's the loser.  You are my friend.  Enjoy your weekend on here.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2008, 02:24:35 PM »
Too funny that I can go away for four weeks and come back and you still are on here talking about the same nasty old bodybuilder.  hahahahah while you are on here talking about some old bb I'm drinking wines and traveling the world.   Now who's the loser.  You are my friend.  Enjoy your weekend on here.

yet you have 3 thousand posts and are yet again talking about Nasser and he is occupying your mind just like he does dreadlord, big worm and camel jockey , in fact all those who are obsessed with the great man cannot tear themself away from his pictures and thread about him

yet more proof of his omnipotence  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2008, 03:07:13 PM »
yet you have 3 thousand posts and are yet again talking about Nasser and he is occupying your mind just like he does dreadlord, big worm and camel jockey , in fact all those who are obsessed with the great man cannot tear themself away from his pictures and thread about him

yet more proof of his omnipotence  ;D

Does Nasser arouse you sexually? I mean you did say that you stare at his pictures for hours on end, so I'm wondering.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2008, 03:09:54 PM »
Does Nasser arouse you sexually? I mean you did say that you stare at his pictures for hours on end, so I'm wondering.

virtually all your posts are about homosexuality , or Nasser. i see very few people talk as much about gays and the like as YOU. always the ones calling others gays are themselves sick, disgusting gays fighting it. think on that.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2008, 03:16:03 PM »
virtually all your posts are about homosexuality , or Nasser. i see very few people talk as much about gays and the like as YOU. always the ones calling others gays are themselves sick, disgusting gays fighting it. think on that.

It is highly unusual to be staring at another man's pictures for hours and hours, Sharma.

I am not scared by the topic, nor do I like it. Whatever lifestyles others choose is their business, and that's a basic staple of western culture. I will not look down upon you if you admit to being a homosexual, I mean it's already quite evident that you are.  ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2008, 03:21:08 PM »
It is highly unusual to be staring at another man's pictures for hours and hours, Sharma.

I am not scared by the topic, nor do I like it. Whatever lifestyles others choose is their business, and that's a basic staple of western culture. I will not look down upon you if you admit to being a homosexual, because it's already quite evident that you are.

Being a fan of a bodybuilder on a bodybuilding website is not gay. You, my friend, are the self-loather. What kind of brown wilfully racially abuses himself by calling himself a racial epithet , simply to gain the approval of racist, trailer trash whites?
The fact you choose to call yourself camel jockey is both pathetic and tragically sad.
you are confused and hate your ethnicity. Like the candizzle kid you abuse drugs to feel better about your existence. I truly and honestly feel very sorry for you and I mean that genuinely.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2008, 03:24:52 PM »
Being a fan of a bodybuilder on a bodybuilding website is not gay. You, my friend, are the self-loather. What kind of brown wilfully racially abuses himself by calling himself a racial epithet , simply to gain the approval of racist, trailer trash whites?
The fact you choose to call yourself camel jockey is both pathetic and tragically sad.
you are confused and hate your ethnicity.
Like the candizzle kid you abuse drugs to feel better about your existence. I truly and honestly feel very sorry for you and I mean that genuinely.
Oh Brother. C'mon, it's just a nod towards ironic amusement - that's what we do here, ya know? Relax and have some fun for once in your life.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2008, 03:27:32 PM »
you are confused and hate your ethnicity. Like the candizzle kid you abuse drugs to feel better about your existence. I truly and honestly feel very sorry for you and I mean that genuinely.

No, being a fan isn't gay, but it's quite evident that you're not a ordinary fan. You're a schmoe, and an extreme one at that. haha

I feel sorry for you. People like you feel an obligation to cling to some shitty culture, while at the same time preaching hate against western culture. I'd also like to add the fact that people like you love to enjoy the numerous benefits and perks that western culture has to offer, while never fully adopting it as your own, or bothering to integrate it with your native culture(like I've done). Also, the fact that you still don't get the joke with the whole Camel Jockey handle is both sad and pathetic.

I don't abuse drugs, bro. That would hurt my physique and I'm totally against that.  ;)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2008, 03:35:58 PM »
Oh Brother. C'mon, it's just a nod towards ironic amusement - that's what we do here, ya know? Relax and have some fun for once in your life.

Nothing pisses me off like a chimp that perpetuates the stereotype that a monkey can't get a doctorate  >:(

Lancelot Link hates you!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2008, 03:47:08 PM »
Nothing pisses me off like a chimp that perpetuates the stereotype that a monkey can't get a doctorate  >:(

Lancelot Link hates you!

Amen, Brother.  :) 

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2008, 03:11:33 AM »

yet all you do is talk shit on Nasser thread. all the time. that is fun for you? why does Nasser live in your head so bad?

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2008, 03:29:44 AM »
yet all you do is talk shit on Nasser thread. all the time. that is fun for you? why does Nasser live in your head so bad?

At least Nasser doesn't live in his ass  :P lol. Only messing

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2008, 03:30:39 AM »

Shit... is this Barack Obama???
S

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2008, 04:40:36 AM »
If you'd paid attention, or were around when bobs first started up with the Nasser promo, most people here were either ambivalent or positive about Nasser. Once bobs et al. started campaign 'Nasser Oversell' and started carpet bombing threads with Nasser pics the shit started to hit the fan. Most people dislike having something shoved down their throats; they have what's called a 'gag reflex.' Some, like you, don't.  ;)   

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2008, 11:58:37 AM »
No, being a fan isn't gay, but it's quite evident that you're not a ordinary fan. You're a schmoe, and an extreme one at that. haha

I feel sorry for you. People like you feel an obligation to cling to some shitty culture, while at the same time preaching hate against western culture. I'd also like to add the fact that people like you love to enjoy the numerous benefits and perks that western culture has to offer, while never fully adopting it as your own, or bothering to integrate it with your native culture(like I've done). Also, the fact that you still don't get the joke with the whole Camel Jockey handle is both sad and pathetic.

I don't abuse drugs, bro. That would hurt my physique and I'm totally against that.  ;)

Good work dear CJ. No reason destroying ones life by clinging to an irrational culture that brings nothing good to anyone.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2008, 02:39:26 AM »
FIXED

This is what sharma wants getbig to know but too afraid to say it.  :D

Yet all sHARMa does is post gayNasser threads and posts all the time - EVERYTIME. That is fun for you? why does Nasser's inner thigh veins live in your head so bad? Why do you admire a convicted wifebeater and drug dealer who is the posterchild for surgery on Bodybuilders.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2008, 01:39:04 PM »
Talk about Hypocrite . Dude ..You only post on threads where Nasshole is mentioned .If he's not mentioned ...you post a pic and start to mention him... So..Whose head does  he own? Whose head does he live in ? Everytime you type something in your defense ..You own yourself . Just shut the fuck up and leave already.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2008, 02:22:17 PM »

LOL! Great pic right there

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2008, 02:35:22 PM »
Have you seen battle for the Olympia 1997?

Nasser looked C-R-A-Z-Y in that video and i mean it.....
Dude ..He can't help it ...The way his eyes are half closed just make him look that way.. From what I understand he's a kind gentle man that loves to teach his wife how to take a shot to the face .

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2008, 03:51:09 AM »
Talk about Hypocrite . Dude ..You only post on threads where Nasshole is mentioned .If he's not mentioned ...you post a pic and start to mention him... So..Whose head does  he own? Whose head does he live in ? Everytime you type something in your defense ..You own yourself . Just shut the fuck up and leave already.

you prove to me more and more how truly dumb you are. you clearly don't work and still live at home.
of course Nasser is in my head. I am a HUGE fan of HUGE Nasser. I have his posters and signed pictures all over my home. I have had pictures put up of him in the gym. When I bored and need motivation, or just to be close with Nass, I will watch one of the many nasser dvds I own.

The point is that YOU and dreadlord only ever post about Nasser. So you are just as big fans too. Clearly you dual clowns cannot ignore his brilliance. He owns your minds . Plain as day you are more obsessed with nasser than even his fans.He occupies your thoughts and you type many, many posts about him and clearly like to see his pictures ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2008, 04:21:09 AM »
Dude ..He can't help it ...The way his eyes are half closed just make him look that way.. From what I understand he's a kind gentle man that loves to teach his wife how to take a shot to the face .

I mean his physique.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2008, 04:24:38 AM »
you prove to me more and more how truly dumb you are. you clearly don't work and still live at home.
of course Nasser is in my head. I am a HUGE fan of HUGE Nasser. I have his posters and signed pictures all over my home. I have had pictures put up of him in the gym. When I bored and need motivation, or just to be close with Nass, I will watch one of the many nasser dvds I own.

The point is that YOU and dreadlord only ever post about Nasser. So you are just as big fans too. Clearly you dual clowns cannot ignore his brilliance. He owns your minds . Plain as day you are more obsessed with nasser than even his fans.He occupies your thoughts and you type many, many posts about him and clearly like to see his pictures ;D

Nice try sewer dweller - you don't own anything of nassers - let alone DVD's. That would cost you a months salary of cleaning toilets in pakistan.
You clearly dont have a education or even a house to live in. How sad your pathetic life must be living in a cardbox box and Denial. Keep wishing  ladyboy. Your prince may show up one day.  ;D  

No wonder you meltdown everyday - it must depress you that everyone on getbig is much better off than you ever will be.
Now go back to work - your shift supervisor is waiting.
 :D :D :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2008, 08:21:41 AM »
Sharma-your new avatar is breathtaking
I love it
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2008, 09:46:29 PM »
Again you prove my point by posting: you cannot stay away from anything Nasser related. The moment someone post something about him , then you post. You are obsessed with him, it obvious to us all. We - the TEAM - enjoy your contributions as your Nasser fixation me he stay where he belong - ON THE FRONTPAGE HAAHAHAHAH

I love how you say you own your own business - that what the unemployed roaches who spend all day on the internet say! Give us some details of this 'business' you own ;D

HAHHA Bullshiting jobless loser. Ask Bush where you can a job after he ruin the economy

Aww poor baby - did big worm hurt your feelings,  little Muslim eunuch? Behind your hollow laugh lies the anger and shame that you cant spam this board anymore and not get attacked. Do you sit in the sewer crying after reading the nasshole attacks?

YES- we are fixated with laughing at Nasser whenever you try to troll on getbig. Please continue to encourage us to laugh at Nasser more. After all thats what you really want isn't it? You dont want Nasser admired - you want to make him vilified on getbig.  No worries eunuch -  we'll help you make Nasser the laughing stock of getbig....oh wait...that already happened.

Must be a sad life for you in pakistan- living in a barrel, lying to yourself with everyone having a better life than you
Such sorrow :'(

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2008, 09:50:20 PM »
Again you prove my point by posting: you cannot stay away from anything Nasser related. The moment someone post something about him , then you post. You are obsessed with him, it obvious to us all. We - the TEAM - enjoy your contributions as your Nasser fixation me he stay where he belong - ON THE FRONTPAGE HAAHAHAHAH

I love how you say you own your own business - that what the unemployed roaches who spend all day on the internet say! Give us some details of this 'business' you own ;D

HAHHA Bullshiting jobless loser. Ask Bush where you can a job after he ruin the economy
I guess I am unemployed ...I don't work ...I have people working for me ... I would never.....and I mean never,post any personal info on this site or any other site .. I have nothing to prove to anyone ..Especially a confused closet queen who comments on a mans inner thigh vein,how handsome he is ,how beautiful his body is ..then says he isn't gay ..The biggest loser on this site is you and the rest of the f@gs that worship that tomato can, you call Nasser ..