Author Topic: felony charge = amount of gear?  (Read 4616 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
felony charge = amount of gear?
« on: May 29, 2008, 07:33:07 PM »
Someone on here earlier said a felony count was based on a 10 ml of injectibles, or 25 tabs...

whatever it is, i have no idea.

so what if u had paper gear?  technically you have 500 tabs, but it would be in 5 sheets, so wonder what that would count as... any thoughts?  its technically not pills or injectibles.
you are gay.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: felony charge = amount of gear?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 07:39:14 PM »
Someone on here earlier said a felony count was based on a 10 ml of injectibles, or 25 tabs...

whatever it is, i have no idea.

so what if u had paper gear?  technically you have 500 tabs, but it would be in 5 sheets, so wonder what that would count as... any thoughts?  its technically not pills or injectibles.

True but remember it contains a substance thst is illegal without a script.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 08:25:29 PM »
just curious, pick your mind.  :

my friend is a resident and can write scripts, whats more dangerous:

if he was caught with gear,

or he was caught and wrote his own script for them?  just curious.   

I am thinking its worse if he wrote his own script as he would also lose his license?  hmmm.  curious. 
you are gay.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 08:32:21 PM »
Both are equally dangerous I'd think. Both could lead to jail time &/or a loss of license.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 08:39:41 PM »
what the hell does that last post mean?

175,000 in attorneys?

MS?

what?  that post made no sence, please repost, but be more clear.
you are gay.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 08:40:59 PM »

I am thinking its worse if he wrote his own script as he would also lose his license?  hmmm.  curious. 

He would never work in the profession again even if just arrested.
just dangerious!
not only that but the pharm contacts the deea if a susicion is seen.
Unfortunatly addictive drugs are looked over but anabolics (test cyp, deca, ECT)
gets a red flag.
be careful

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 08:43:02 PM »
i would never do them, just too risky these days.  and why?  i can prob get HRT in a few months, legally!
you are gay.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 08:44:18 PM »
what the hell does that last post mean?

175,000 in attorneys?

MS?

what?  that post made no sence, please repost, but be more clear.

You don't want deaa looking at post so no I won't be clearer :0)
Thats why raw deal happened!
Some people were too clear.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 10:41:23 PM »

He'd be fucked by both.    I'm not 100% familiar with human drug laws, but I dont' think you can write a prescription for controlled substances for yourself.   If you are caught doing it, you are subject to full legal action.   

I imagine the state pharmacy board would yank any pharmacy license, the DEA would revoke any DEA licensure, and there will probably be sanctions against the medical license too.   In veterinary medicine, I'd run the risk of losing all of those licenses on top of fines and/or jail time and potential legal action for practicing human medicine without a license (this one happened in California a while back with a veterinarian scripting out Telazol for himself to take).     

Its just not worth the risk.   

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 01:04:59 PM »

He'd be fucked by both.    I'm not 100% familiar with human drug laws, but I dont' think you can write a prescription for controlled substances for yourself.   If you are caught doing it, you are subject to full legal action.   

I imagine the state pharmacy board would yank any pharmacy license, the DEA would revoke any DEA licensure, and there will probably be sanctions against the medical license too.   In veterinary medicine, I'd run the risk of losing all of those licenses on top of fines and/or jail time and potential legal action for practicing human medicine without a license (this one happened in California a while back with a veterinarian scripting out Telazol for himself to take).     

Its just not worth the risk.   

so vet, if you were to use, you would just get busted WITHOUT writing 'your own' script then?  seems like a better deal to not get all those sanctions.
you are gay.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 03:17:57 PM »
so vet, if you were to use, you would just get busted WITHOUT writing 'your own' script then?  seems like a better deal to not get all those sanctions.

If I were to take a schedule human drug (say valium or oxycontin as examples outside of anabolics because I think this is what you are asking)  without a human physician prescription that I purchased using my DEA license I could get my DEA license revoked for deviation of a schedule drug, I could get my state pharmacy license revoked, and I could have my veterinary license sanctioned.   To top that all off, if I took a human labeled drug I could get dinged for practicing human medicine without a license. 

Its kind of fucked up because nonschedule drugs are a different situatio to a degree.   I could in theory take antibiotics I ordered with my drug license without any problems, but I could not administer those drugs to another human.  There was a story of a veterinarian posted on one of the veterinary message boards a while back who got into it with child protective services a while back because she scripted out antibiotics to treat her childs ear infection.  Some dipshit daycare worker or something like that got ahold of the story and she got in big trouble for dispensing medicine without a license to practice human medicine.   Basically there has to be a complaint made with nonschedule drugs before it becomes a big issue. 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 03:20:47 PM »
i see.
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 03:24:39 PM »
but what are the chances of getting busted, like with the mail order situation?

say someone ordered online, paid without using a real name, and got something shipped from a 3rd party?

1. its hard to prove you paid (almost impossible)
2. anyone can send you anything (hard to prove you ordered it)...someone can send you cocaine, you can prevent that!
3. if you have it on you, just say I was returning it to sender cause u never ordered it.

thougts anyone?

you are gay.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 04:26:58 PM »

say someone ordered online, paid without using a real name, and got something shipped from a 3rd party?

2. anyone can send you anything (hard to prove you ordered it)...someone can send you cocaine, you can prevent that!
3. if you have it on you, just say I was returning it to sender cause u never ordered it.

thougts anyone?

More or less in DEA terms if you possess it, you own it, its yours.   It doesn't really matter who sent it to you. 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 04:42:13 PM »
More or less in DEA terms if you possess it, you own it, its yours.   It doesn't really matter who sent it to you. 

Yup.  Even if it's in your posession and you have marked on the box "Return to Sender" you'll still get nailed for it.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2008, 06:20:25 PM »

thougts anyone?

Once you take hold of it they'll consider it yours. Then they'll be free to search your house. More then likely they'll search your computer & find the order info & you'll be fucked.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 07:03:18 PM »
do many people who order for personal use get busted?
you are gay.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 08:50:56 PM »
lotsa questions in this thread. 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 12:18:06 AM »
do many people who order for personal use get busted?

I wouldn't say "many" but it's been known to happen and people do get visits from the police.  It's a risk you take when you order an illegal substance, you have to weigh the consequences of your actions and decide if it's really worth it to you.  Doesn't seem to stop at least 1 million people in America from doing it though.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2008, 08:03:04 AM »

You cannot write a prescription for yourself, generally in the medical field you have one of your colleagues write one for you, however, most will only do that if they perform a checkup and diagnose you themselves.  The ones who don't are asking for trouble...

4thAD

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2008, 05:27:05 PM »
This is comming from an old man who had stupid
friends that made stupid mistakes.
I'm now bankrupt with no money and no job.
I'm out on half a million in bonds.
Its not worth it!

Lets be honest with the newbs Steve. These charges were not from simple possession from getting caught with mail order gear. I wont elaborate any further out of respect or you, but come on lets not mislead people either.

The chances of getting busted for ordering gear are definitely real. It has happened in the past and it will happen in the future. A few years ago there was a couple (Husband wife gym owners) that were busted for ordering 1000 pink Thais. They, if I remember correctly were charged with distribution, when we all know 1000 pinks are absolutely personal amounts. I think they were also under the watchful eye of the feds for receiving large amounts of gear into the gym on previous occasions. Possible dealers I don't know, but the charges that were brought down on them came from 1000 pink Thai dbols.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2008, 07:18:21 PM »
This is comming from an old man who had stupid
friends that made stupid mistakes.
I'm now bankrupt with no money and no job.
I'm out on half a million in bonds.
Its not worth it!

you were probably selling huh?
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2008, 08:35:00 PM »
I hope everything works out for you steve! Good luck to you and your family bro!

4thAD

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 12:58:30 AM »
one day at a time bro. Things will come together.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008, 11:48:23 AM »
If they actually test it then busted but I'd rather be busted with paper
Because
They weigh it!
How do I know?
$175,000 in attorneys.
Wonder now who got the raw deal!
FWI/Everyone reading this:
Much respect MS for being there.
To those who think they need to role on everyone to
get a lighter sentance. I hope you never ever
get anabolics and I hope this world cuts you off!
Ive been banned from other boards because of what I've said
about my experiences ECT. Everyone be careful. Not this board but
LE has infiltrated into Modship!

Steven,

If you got caught selling you had to know the consequences.

Where had LE infiltraded in to the Mods?

Explain.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...