Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions  (Read 3094 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Breakfast of Champions
« on: May 29, 2008, 09:18:42 PM »
1 scoop of protein and 2 raw eggs!!!!!!

Discuss!!!!!!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Breakfast of Champions
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 09:19:51 PM »
Is that the warmup snack? Where is the breakfast?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 09:20:52 PM »
 32 grams of protien !!     :o

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 09:22:14 PM »
500mg of Dbol!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 09:25:12 PM »
500mg of Dbol!!

my thoughts exactly

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 09:26:52 PM »
W
32 grams of protien !!     :o

matters what type of protein  your using. :) and if your using homegrown manteca eggs or not.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 09:27:21 PM »

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 09:29:08 PM »
ECA..champions breakfast.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 09:30:33 PM »
ECA..champions breakfast.
okay lets do this...   2 eggs+ protien powder+ eca+ dbol...   okay now were talking  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 09:39:05 PM »
Sounds good to me.  :)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 09:46:37 PM »
Sounds good to me.  :)

Disgusted are you a fan of raw eggs? And if you are why??

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 10:17:45 PM »
You could ask this question in Disgusteds thread on the positive board. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 10:24:08 PM »

No one should eat raw eggs...not good for a lot of reasons, and no advantages.

If you want to get the most out of egg whites in their raw stage, get them here:

www.eggwhitesint.com

Having them heat pasteurized makes them safe to drink....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 10:25:46 PM »

If you want to get the most out of egg whites in their raw stage, get them here:

www.eggwhitesint.com

Why are raw eggs bad?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2008, 10:26:24 PM »

www.eggwhitesint.com

Chick do you have a vested interest in eggwhitesint.com? If so, this could be considered spam, am I right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 10:35:31 PM »
Why are raw eggs bad?

The human body cannot completely and safely digest a raw egg white. So, if you like to do the "Rocky Routine" with a raw egg or raw egg white in your drink, you are wasting your time, not to mention the threat of Salmonella. Avidin, which is found in raw egg whites, blocks the uptake of Vitamin B6 (Biotin) causing a vitamin deficiency. You must cook the egg white to neutralize the Avidin and allow your body to safely digest the protein and utilize all its Amino acids. Unfortunately, cooking also starts to destory the protein.

Our 100% pure liquid egg whites from Egg Whites International are heat pasteurized and salmonella tested. The pasteurization process heats the egg white to 134 degrees for 3½ minutes. This heat kills the salmonella and neutralizes the Avidin to allow the egg whites to be digested safely by the human body. When you cook an egg white to the point of scrambled eggs, you are overcooking the protein and denaturing the true value of the protein. Therefore, 100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites are liquid but not raw, making them the purest form of protein In The Entire World! They will stay good in your refrigerator for 90 to 120 days and can be safely kept frozen indefinitely.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2008, 10:58:58 PM »

The human body cannot completely and safely digest a raw egg white. So, if you like to do the "Rocky Routine" with a raw egg or raw egg white in your drink, you are wasting your time, not to mention the threat of Salmonella. Avidin, which is found in raw egg whites, blocks the uptake of Vitamin B6 (Biotin) causing a vitamin deficiency. You must cook the egg white to neutralize the Avidin and allow your body to safely digest the protein and utilize all its Amino acids. Unfortunately, cooking also starts to destory the protein.

Our 100% pure liquid egg whites from Egg Whites International are heat pasteurized and salmonella tested. The pasteurization process heats the egg white to 134 degrees for 3½ minutes. This heat kills the salmonella and neutralizes the Avidin to allow the egg whites to be digested safely by the human body. When you cook an egg white to the point of scrambled eggs, you are overcooking the protein and denaturing the true value of the protein. Therefore, 100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites are liquid but not raw, making them the purest form of protein In The Entire World! They will stay good in your refrigerator for 90 to 120 days and can be safely kept frozen indefinitely.

I'm not sure where you are getting the info about the human body not being able to digest an eggwhite, but no matter since I would never go as far as to waste a good yolk. This eating only the eggwhite theory is just a fad and there is nothing special about it. Unless someone is on a VERY low fat diet and as far as I'm concerned a very low fat diet is not a healthy diet at all.

The chances of getting salmonella the chances of finding an egg with it are 1 in 20,000 to 1 in 30,000 depending on where you research it. It is mostly on the shell and scalding the egg for a minute or so will kill it. Most chickens are vaccinated (all maybe but not sure about the law on this one) anyway which further decreases the risk. Also, most people don't realize that if you drop just a little piece of the egg shell into the pan when cooking your eggs you have a good chance of getting salmonella (assuming it is present) since a lot of people don't cook the egg on high enough heat to kill it, especially if they are scrambled on low heat. The average American makes 50,000 car trips in his/her lifetime. Based on this average, the odds of being killed in a car accident are 1 in 140. So, dropping a couple of eggs in a protein shake IMO is not a very risky procedure.

I have heard the argument before about the body not being able to digest a raw egg, but I have never seen any real factual data on it. How much of the egg is not assimilated? 90% 80% 70% all of it? Also, eating raw eggs will not cause a vitamin b6 deficiency. It may block some of the B6 but to state it causes an actual deficiency in the body is not factual.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 11:03:09 PM »
Point being...if you get it already heat pasteurized...you can drink it, or cook it...eliminating virtually ANY chance.

AND...youn can use it as a floor wax!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2008, 11:06:39 PM »
1 scoop of protein and 2 raw eggs!!!!!!

Discuss!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong....
HAHA, RON.....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2008, 11:08:22 PM »
Point being...if you get it already heat pasteurized...you can drink it, or cook it...eliminating virtually ANY chance.

AND...youn can use it as a floor wax!!

Now the floor wax idea I may try.  ;D BTW, If anyone has a good chance of getting salmonella it would be me since I have been eating raw cookie dough for years with no side effects what so ever other than a big fat roll.  :-[

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008, 11:11:15 PM »
Much higher chance of getting salmonella from an eggshell fragment than a raw egg.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2008, 11:14:10 PM »
Now the floor wax idea I may try.  ;D BTW, If anyone has a good chance of getting salmonella it would be me since I have been eating raw cookie dough for years with no side effects what so ever other than a big fat roll.  :-[

That's interesting.  Whenever I eat raw cookie dough the inside of my mouth, especially the roof of my mouth, gets a really itchy feeling.  But I think it has something to do with "oral allergy syndrome."  I get the same thing when I eat bananas. :'(

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2008, 11:16:18 PM »
That's interesting.  Whenever I eat raw cookie dough the inside of my mouth, especially the roof of my mouth, gets a really itchy feeling.  But I think it has something to do with "oral allergy syndrome."  I get the same thing when I eat bananas. :'(

Here's one for ya. When I eat chicken usually by itself like wings or something, after about 20 min or so I get a tingling feel all over my body kinda like a niacin rush but not exactly. Anyone else ever get this?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2008, 11:18:02 PM »
Here's one for ya. When I eat chicken usually by itself like wings or something, after about 20 min or so I get a tingling feel all over my body kinda like a niacin rush but not exactly. Anyone else ever get this?

Thats not the chicken, Jimmy...it's the HOT SAUCE..! ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2008, 11:23:01 PM »

Damn....that's trippy.
HAHA, RON.....