Author Topic: eating lots of steak lately, feel very strong!!  (Read 4473 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: eating lots of steak lately, feel very strong!!
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2008, 01:05:57 PM »
Good shit pops!!!  Keep up the hammering...seems it makes you happy so it's all good...I think i'll go eat a big ass filet mignon for dinner now with a nice 2lb potato!!!  Nice!!! ;D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2008, 01:40:03 PM »
im buying a nice piece of top sirloin steak, at about 4 bucks a pound. cutting it into small pieces, cutting a whole onion. im using a good steel pan, getting it real hot. putting some canola oil into the pan, and putting the steak in. doesnt take long to cook, then throwing the onions in the pan. takes about 5 minutes. putting either bb sauce or a asian chile sauce on the steak. tastes great, feeling very strong at the gym lately. 120 pound dumbell presses for shoulders today, for 8 reps. and im 51!!!
i think its the steak.

Post a vid of you doing 120's for 8 on a shoulder press

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2008, 01:57:38 PM »
nothing....i'm superflat chested...all delt and tris
Nah. You have quite balanced body.
But its true that you lift way much more than you look.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2008, 02:44:20 PM »
no fucking way...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2008, 03:16:56 PM »
im buying a nice piece of top sirloin steak, at about 4 bucks a pound. cutting it into small pieces, cutting a whole onion. im using a good steel pan, getting it real hot. putting some canola oil into the pan, and putting the steak in. doesnt take long to cook, then throwing the onions in the pan. takes about 5 minutes. putting either bb sauce or a asian chile sauce on the steak

That all you eat, or do you have some carbs, salad/veggies with it?
O

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2008, 04:10:04 PM »

Yeah I was wondering the same thing?  Those looked like incline presses to me, still nice job.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2008, 05:46:18 PM »
im buying a nice piece of top sirloin steak, at about 4 bucks a pound. cutting it into small pieces, cutting a whole onion. im using a good steel pan, getting it real hot. putting some canola oil into the pan, and putting the steak in. doesnt take long to cook, then throwing the onions in the pan. takes about 5 minutes. putting either bb sauce or a asian chile sauce on the steak. tastes great, feeling very strong at the gym lately. 120 pound dumbell presses for shoulders today, for 8 reps. and im 51!!!

i think its the steak.

dont get TOO high quality now..