Author Topic: Ask Disgusted.....Q&A thread  (Read 97559 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Ask Disgusted.....Q&A thread
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2008, 05:40:11 PM »
Btw , will the weights for each set remain constant or does 1 have to increase the weight slightly for each set

That is a good question. Sometimes I leave the weight the same and other times I may be feeling stronger so I kinda play it by ear. This is called the Weider Instinctive Principle.  ;D  You also may find that with certain exercises you prefer to leave the weight the same or add some with each or maybe one or two sets.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2008, 05:43:22 PM »
you think its twice as powerful as testosterone for putting on muscle ?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2008, 05:47:17 PM »
you think its twice as powerful as testosterone for putting on muscle ?

Hmmm, personally no, but some guys love it and will tell you it is, but how many of these guys are you just tren alone? Not many I would assume so how would they ever no. Don't get me wrong, a lot of guys use it in the offseason, but I see no reason to. There are too many other compunds that will put a lot of size on you.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2008, 11:05:08 PM »
Disgusted,

what do u think the reason for this new offseason look that phil heath is sporting. Bloated, small, and semi fat.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=217509.0

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2008, 02:15:14 AM »
Thanks for those links bro  :)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2008, 07:09:34 AM »
Disgusted,

what do u think the reason for this new offseason look that phil heath is sporting. Bloated, small, and semi fat.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=217509.0

Vanbilder made a comment in another post about him and I agree, low androgens, but slin and GH. Seems to be the new fad.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2008, 11:23:42 AM »

Vanbilder made a comment in another post about him and I agree, low androgens, but slin and GH. Seems to be the new fad.

wow, and thats the future of bodybuilding............ how sad

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2008, 10:20:45 AM »
Disgusted:

What do you think is the best contest prep?
'regular' or keto diet? really low calories, just 500 below, or maintenance? with or without cardio and how much etc etc
tank u jesus

Alex23

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2008, 10:23:10 AM »
wow, and thats the future of bodybuilding............ how sad

How is this bad?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2008, 11:12:28 AM »
How is this bad?

well to me ever since insulin has been introduced into bodybuilding the physiques have looked worse and worse and the conditioning keeps getting shittier and shittier.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2008, 11:28:30 AM »
i dont think its insulin....   people always attribute distended abdomens to insulin and palumboism to insulin but to me that mase zero sense... what does insulin do in the body thats going to cause those things?     

in fact i wonder why insulin even works at all... "the most anabolic hormone in the human body "..but its not directly anabolic to muscel tissue is just storage hormone...

idk...

if disgusted you know what the mechanisms of action for insulin are please fill me in

as for the ruined pro physqiues i personally think its just overall AAS / gh  mega dosing and guys letting estrogen build muscles

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2008, 06:35:14 PM »
i dont think its insulin....   people always attribute distended abdomens to insulin and palumboism to insulin but to me that mase zero sense... what does insulin do in the body thats going to cause those things?     

in fact i wonder why insulin even works at all... "the most anabolic hormone in the human body "..but its not directly anabolic to muscel tissue is just storage hormone...

idk...

if disgusted you know what the mechanisms of action for insulin are please fill me in

as for the ruined pro physqiues i personally think its just overall AAS / gh  mega dosing and guys letting estrogen build muscles

Disgusted has said many times that he thinks visceral fat buildup is the cause. Due to exogenous insulin.

Me I'd like to see some scans of some of these pregnant pros to see what's really going on.

Alex23

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2008, 07:20:08 PM »
Disgusted has said many times that he thinks visceral fat buildup is the cause. Due to exogenous insulin.

Me I'd like to see some scans of some of these pregnant pros to see what's really going on.

We can go a step further and also assume it creates "marbled fat" within the muscle bellies, hence the "no rip" look...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2008, 07:25:16 PM »
We can go a step further and also assume it creates "marbled fat" within the muscle bellies, hence the "no rip" look...
LOL, explain "marbled fat", I have never heard that expression.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2008, 07:51:29 PM »
Sure. Don't know either way.

LOL, explain "marbled fat", I have never heard that expression.

Not all steaks are as lean.  :D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2008, 08:47:15 PM »

u might be onto something there. But increased intramuscular fat storage could be a reason for that flat TOTALLY NOT RIPPED look.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2008, 08:50:05 PM »
i think its guys who bulk up with the aromatase inhibtors runnning high dose test that makes the muscles less cut and more shapeless... thats what estrogen muscle looks like...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2008, 09:02:23 PM »
i think its guys who bulk up with the aromatase inhibtors runnning high dose test that makes the muscles less cut and more shapeless... thats what estrogen muscle looks like...
nope dont think that has anything to do with it. Sorry Canidatedizzle.

Guys have been running high doses of test for decades and just in the past 10 years or so have been less ripped.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2008, 09:07:28 PM »
uuuummm it wasnt untill the mid 80's when guys really started running testosterone; before then it was considered a dirty soviet union drug... 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2008, 09:11:52 PM »
uuuummm it wasnt untill the mid 80's when guys really started running testosterone; before then it was considered a dirty soviet union drug... 
mid 80's is over 20 years ago = decades.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »

ok so lets say that and thats all good. Well the 80 was about 28 years ago, which would make that about 3 DECADES!!!

Good try, but once again. YOUR WRONG!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2008, 09:16:37 PM »
lol okay sweet deal flex and chaos i didnt know i was talking to two AAS experts here..  ;D... but anyways hey you want to argue with me about this start a thread on the g&o (if you just want to hate and argue) or on the steroid board (if you actually think you know about AAS)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2008, 09:20:19 PM »
lol okay sweet deal flex and chaos i didnt know i was talking to two AAS experts here..  ;D... but anyways hey you want to argue with me about this start a thread on the g&o (if you just want to hate and argue) or on the steroid board (if you actually think you know about AAS)
Not hating, candi, but your rebuttal to flex's post was to mention that test wasn't ru in high dosages until the mid 80's, because flex said it had been decades.

I don't know what cuases the guts, but I know back in the day of the wasp waist, bbers seemed to take the off season "off" and these days they seem to up the dose.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2008, 09:22:18 PM »
yeah i agree i tend to think distended abdomens are from overall high doseages .. not really one compound over any other...   

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2008, 09:25:39 PM »
Not hating, candi, but your rebuttal to flex's post was to mention that test wasn't ru in high dosages until the mid 80's, because flex said it had been decades.

I don't know what cuases the guts, but I know back in the day of the wasp waist, bbers seemed to take the off season "off" and these days they seem to up the dose.

Well I think its for a multitude of reasons but here are the main two factors in my opinion.

1. INSULIN! plain and simple, and it being used ALL year long.
2. The enormous amounts of food that pros eat nowadays, its rediculous, most of it isnt even used by the body id imagine, because of the mass amounts that they eat. When your eating thousands upon thousands of calories a day your going to get a big ass distended stomach.

Just two of the reasons, but my top 2.

Hopefully disgusted can join this conversation and add to what we've already speculated on.