Author Topic: How do some of these guys in prison get so huge?  (Read 16587 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Re: How do some of these guys in prison get so huge?
« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2008, 11:32:57 AM »
I think it is all Arnold's doing.  In Pumping Iron, there is the scene where he did the posing session at Fire Island Prison.  He must have passed on his bodybuilding secrets that have been passed down from generation-to-generation of prisoners across the nation.  Arnold has a secret plan to train an invincible army so he can take over the world.

What?  To conspiratorial for you?

jonnylocks

• Getbig I
« Reply #126 on: June 12, 2008, 02:50:55 PM »
I know some guys that have family in prison for life. you can get access to juice inside; its fairly accessible because lifting is one of the only recreational activities and getting diesel allows you to intimidate others, etc. So there is a demand and therefore a supply.

Other people I know who have been inside for good stretches and who did not use gear say that people get huge because all you fuckin do is sleep and eat in there. 10-12 hours of sleeping a day. You can get tuna and peanut butter packets from the commissary. And if you think YOU prepare for your lifting sessions well... these guys have nothing but lifting and compound movements to focus on all day, every day, for years.

Also.. they don't get laid so all that testosterone stays inside ;D

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: December 27, 2008, 03:53:18 PM »

\You do realize that the murder rate in prison is far lower than in regular world. It's not what people would like to think.

The number one reason people get the shit beat out of them in prison is because they owe money
Here is what I found from the Justice Department's website.

The homicide rate in state prisons fell from 54 per 100,000 prisoners in 1980 to 4 per 100,000 in 2002. Local jail inmate homicide rates fell slightly, from 5 per 100,000 in 1983 to 3 per 100,000 in 2002.

During 2002, the latest year for which such data are available, there were 978 jail inmate deaths and 2,946 state prisoner deaths from all causes. During the same year, suicides accounted for 314 jail inmate deaths and 168 state prisoner deaths. Fewer than 50 deaths in either local jails (20) or state prisons (48) were homicides.

During 2002, there was a higher homicide rate among the U.S. resident population (6 per 100,000) than either in state prisons (4 per 100,000) or in local jails (3 per 100,000). The rate of suicide in the resident population (11 per 100,000) was lower than in state prisons (14 per 100,000) and considerably lower than in local jails, which was 47 per 100,000 (average daily inmate population).

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2009, 05:36:19 AM »
I know some guys that have family in prison for life. you can get access to juice inside; its fairly accessible because lifting is one of the only recreational activities and getting diesel allows you to intimidate others, etc. So there is a demand and therefore a supply.

Other people I know who have been inside for good stretches and who did not use gear say that people get huge because all you fuckin do is sleep and eat in there. 10-12 hours of sleeping a day. You can get tuna and peanut butter packets from the commissary. And if you think YOU prepare for your lifting sessions well... these guys have nothing but lifting and compound movements to focus on all day, every day, for years.

Also.. they don't get laid so all that testosterone stays inside ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D