Author Topic: How do some of these guys in prison get so huge?  (Read 16560 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
How do some of these guys in prison get so huge?
« on: May 30, 2008, 05:32:05 AM »
I was watching a prison programme on Discovery and couldn't understand how some of these lifers/long-term inmates - black and white - could get as big as they do. I am assuming that there is not an abundance of roids in jail? I am also assuming that they don't get to drink whey shakes every 2-3 hours.. Yet they train every day and look bigger and stronger than probably any getbigger, certainly any natty getbigger.

Some of the blacks looked like amateur level national bodybuilders..

I am guessing - and it is only a guess - that they train using a lot of compound movements, hit the body every single day  and get lots of rest. I am sure the current thinking would say they are overtraining and undereating.. yet if they posted their pic on getbig everyone would say 'roids'.
O

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: How do some of these guys in prison get so huge?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 05:33:10 AM »
They exchange a lot of anabolic fluids, from what my penpal CT tells me.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 05:34:40 AM »
They exchange a lot of anabolic fluids, from what my penpal CT tells me.

Yea..I knew someone would mention the possibility of alternative protein sources.  :)
O

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 05:35:02 AM »
I was watching a prison programme on Discovery and couldn't understand how some of these lifers/long-term inmates - black and white - could get as big as they do. I am assuming that there is not an abundance of roids in jail? I am also assuming that they don't get to drink whey shakes every 2-3 hours.. Yet they train every day and look bigger and stronger than probably any getbigger, certainly any natty getbigger.

Some of the blacks looked like amateur level national bodybuilders..

I am guessing - and it is only a guess - that they train using a lot of compound movements, hit the body every single day  and get lots of rest. I am sure the current thinking would say they are overtraining and undereating.. yet if they posted their pic on getbig everyone would say 'roids'.

they probably are.  ;D ;D ;D

io856

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 05:38:16 AM »
dbol? tbol? winnie? var? drol?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 05:40:12 AM »
Ever heard of tossing the salad... only takes 10min per day and you get huge, seriously.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 05:40:19 AM »
they probably are.  ;D ;D ;D

LOL! Brilliant . . .  ;D ;D ;D

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 05:46:47 AM »
I used to work at a state prison in the closed custody pod. Thye only went outside for recreation on the weekends. Otherwise they went to work and back to their cell. There was one guy in there that was huge. Even his legs looked good for a natty and no wieghts. The guy was ripped too. I would say in the 250-260 range. He would do his jail house work outs in his cell. Curls with a pillow case full of books, push ups, lunges, and whatever you can do in a cell with no wieghts. I always told him, if he ever got out and got a hold of real wieghts and supplements he would make a statement. Not to mention if he got a hold of some juice. I also knew a guy that was in the federal prison who said they could get juice in there. He said it sucked because they had to use the same needle over and over. I didn't hear of that at the state prison I worked at. A lot of other drugs but not roids. It's crazy the potential you see walking around in there. That guy wasn't the only one, there were quite a few guys that had some muscle to be confined but they had more rights and could use the universal wieghts. They also had a powerlifting team, they were the only ones with access to free wieghts. There was a guy on the team to supposedly break some records but since he was incarcerated, his records weren't recognized. He was a huge mofo too (power lifter big). He was also half burned up too for raping a Mex Mafia guy.  
TEAM LESNAR

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 05:48:01 AM »
Ever heard of tossing the salad... only takes 10min per day and you get huge, seriously.

chris rock! in bring the pain he actually mentins that hahaha

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 05:48:48 AM »
chris rock! in bring the pain he actually mentins that hahaha

i love the way he says: It's like a pussy, but the difference is it's clean and decent hahahahahaha

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 05:49:54 AM »
I used to work at a state prison in the closed custody pod. Thye only went outside for recreation on the weekends. Otherwise they went to work and back to their cell. There was one guy in there that was huge. Even his legs looked good for a natty and no wieghts. The guy was ripped too. I would say in the 250-260 range. He would do his jail house work outs in his cell. Curls with a pillow case full of books, push ups, lunges, and whatever you can do in a cell with no wieghts. I always told him, if he ever got out and got a hold of real wieghts and supplements he would make a statement. Not to mention if he got a hold of some juice. I also knew a guy that was in the federal prison who said they could get juice in there. He said it sucked because they had to use the same needle over and over. I didn't hear of that at the state prison I worked at. A lot of other drugs but not roids. It's crazy the potential you see walking around in there. That guy wasn't the only one, there were quite a few guys that had some muscle to be confined but they had more rights and could use the universal wieghts. They also had a powerlifting team, they were the only ones with access to free wieghts. There was a guy on the team to supposedly break some records but since he was incarcerated, his records weren't recognized. He was a huge mofo too (power lifter big). He was also half burned up too for raping a Mex Mafia guy. 

Interesting post.. so in some prisons they don't even have access to free weights?

In the doc I was watching there was a bench and leg press in the middle of the yard..
O

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 05:51:34 AM »
i love the way he says: It's like a pussy, but the difference is it's clean and decent hahahahahaha

also in schools, kimmy you got a D... you know what you gotta do? hahahaha

the little kid screams nooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo not tossing a salad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 05:52:10 AM »
also in schools, kimmy you got a D... you know what you gotta do? hahahaha

the little kid screams nooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo not tossing a salad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(

ROFL ;D

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 05:56:34 AM »
I knew a guy who was friends with my cousin's neighbor's uncle's best friend's father who worked in a prison. He said there was a guy in there that used 18 year old wizzles for resistance. He was 6'9" 348.2! Ate nothing but twizzlers and white boy dookie.
Spirit of Truth

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 05:56:53 AM »
He was also half burned up too for raping a Mex Mafia guy.  

holy crap!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2008, 06:02:54 AM »
these guys sleep all day and lay down letting their bodies rest.... when i was in college and just worked out and slept i was the biggest ever. sleep/ laziness = size.. why do you think pro bbers dont work?
real men= no rubbers

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 06:06:00 AM »
these guys sleep all day and lay down letting their bodies rest.... when i was in college and just worked out and slept i was the biggest ever. sleep/ laziness = size.. why do you think pro bbers dont work?

Some say it's the lack of education, willpower, or the ever-present drug haze.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 06:17:55 AM »
They eat some shit called 'the stack' ...peanut butter, beans, and tuna....it gets you big in the big house.
L

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2008, 06:54:22 AM »
I HAVE NO IDEA

8)
                      :o                                   
                                                                  ::)
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2008, 06:56:07 AM »
They eat some shit called 'the stack' ...peanut butter, beans, and tuna....it gets you big in the big house.

I eat that most days, and I'm not in prison.   I'm just ghetto.

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2008, 06:56:19 AM »
911 INSIDE JOB !

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2008, 07:02:20 AM »
maybe they are believers of the theory of getting quality human protein directly from the tap?  ???
!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2008, 07:06:59 AM »
Lol..try searching for muscular prisoners to prove a point and see what shit comes up on google.
This is the only picture I could find and he's small compared to the guys on Discovery. I am guessing that they are allowed to buy/have sent in extra rations?

O

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2008, 07:44:06 AM »
half the thread is full of gay reference and stark is all over it, what a surprise
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2008, 07:48:47 AM »
half the thread is full of gay reference and stark is all over it, what a surprise

hahahah are you still melting down that you're life is pretty much shit and I have an amazing time?