Author Topic: gh15 and others that know about customs and seizures  (Read 7733 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Re: gh15 and others that know about customs and seizures
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2008, 07:44:36 PM »
I could be wrong, but i believe the new "homeland security" bullshit laws allow them to search ANYTHING, with probable cause.

Also, i know a guy who's pack was siezed and it was sent express...

Express mail is protected under the 4th admendment. (Right agaisnt illegal search and seizure without probable cause). Of course "due process" means nothing in this day and age, and its not hard to pull "probable cause" out of one's ass, but it is the safest option. There is always a risk in trying to obtain gear, but if one were to hedge their bets, they might want to defer to Express mail whenever possible.

M!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2008, 01:42:01 AM »
shut up stupid c u nt

Why is everybody so hard on Vince? You don't have to agree with everything or anything he says but when he presents his point of view he backs it by thought through reason. You make think it's unreasonable reason, or stupid reason, or even obnoxious reason but he's a thinking and mature (in demeanor) person and doesn't resort to personal attacks unless attacked first.

He has a lot of real world life experience that most of us lack. We would all do well to at least listen to what he has to say and then argue away. From what I've seen, he'll go tooth and nail for as long as you want and won't personally insult you unless you, due to the frustration of a lack of a coherent argument or impatience that he doesn't agree with you, personally insult in first. And he also has made some bitching equipment.

BTW, I still haven't gotten my omnas and I still hate my life. gh, after you have McCain securely in the Oval Office can you please throw me a bone and get those custom bitches off my ass. Do only reason I'm even ordering omnas and not the "Chinease" powders I wasted my money on is because of your advice.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2008, 03:03:00 AM »
The older I get the more convinced I am that you can't change anyone's mind about most things. If someone doesn't want a digital camera then no argument will change that person's mind. Same goes for bodybuilding. If some believe you need drugs to get a result then that is not going to change because someone like me thinks it is possible to grow much bigger without any drugs or supplements. That is why I am amused at all the trouble many go to re getting 'help' making their muscles bigger. Whatever you want to call this it is not bodybuilding but body augmentation through chemistry. I have nothing to contribute re the chemistry of bodybuilding and those who endorse using drugs will hardly listen to alternatives.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2008, 09:26:26 AM »
Express mail is protected under the 4th admendment. (Right agaisnt illegal search and seizure without probable cause). Of course "due process" means nothing in this day and age, and its not hard to pull "probable cause" out of one's ass, but it is the safest option. There is always a risk in trying to obtain gear, but if one were to hedge their bets, they might want to defer to Express mail whenever possible.

M!

No it is not, not when it is coming in from another country-nothing is protected under the fourth amendement when coming into the USA.

Try walking back into the USA after a day in TJ Mexico and tell the customs and border agensts they cannot look in your belongs/person per the "4th Amendment" and see what happens.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2008, 09:29:14 AM »
 johnnyvegas is right.. express is not protected when it is coming from a different country.. it is open to inspection based on looks ect just like any other package.. now, expressed shipped within is a different story..

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2008, 10:03:39 AM »
The older I get the more convinced I am that you can't change anyone's mind about most things. If someone doesn't want a digital camera then no argument will change that person's mind. Same goes for bodybuilding. If some believe you need drugs to get a result then that is not going to change because someone like me thinks it is possible to grow much bigger without any drugs or supplements. That is why I am amused at all the trouble many go to re getting 'help' making their muscles bigger. Whatever you want to call this it is not bodybuilding but body augmentation through chemistry. I have nothing to contribute re the chemistry of bodybuilding and those who endorse using drugs will hardly listen to alternatives.
Vince, did you use any performance enhancing drugs when you won your title in '70 or at any time in your competitive days?
!