Author Topic: gh15 and others that know about customs and seizures  (Read 7786 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
gh15 and others that know about customs and seizures
« on: May 30, 2008, 02:01:09 PM »

What really happens when you get your gear seized? Is your address really flagged? And what does that mean? What is the best way to go? PO box, personal mail box, just send to your home as long as it's personal use quantity? Does it matter? (BTW, I'm using this section for a question like this only because this is the only section gh15 will comment on.)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: gh15 and others that know about customs and seizures
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 02:08:24 PM »
swat comes to your house and they bitch slap your family and take you into federa prison and they never let you out

also if you have a dog they will rotesserie cook it and feed it to you while in prison

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 02:17:34 PM »
swat comes to your house and they bitch slap your family and take you into federa prison and they never let you out

also if you have a dog they will rotesserie cook it and feed it to you while in prison

Sounds like a fair deal to me  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 03:45:47 PM »

You said something similar when the question was posed on the steroid board. Got it already.

Anybody else?

io856

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 03:47:41 PM »
you get a controlled delivery and your ass gets sent to jail  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 04:01:13 PM »
you get a controlled delivery and your ass gets sent to jail  ::)

Still looking for responses from those that actually know how customs and seizures work.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 04:01:57 PM »
What really happens when you get your gear seized? Is your address really flagged? And what does that mean? What is the best way to go? PO box, personal mail box, just send to your home as long as it's personal use quantity? Does it matter? (BTW, I'm using this section for a question like this only because this is the only section gh15 will comment on.)

Nobody knows for sure.  To quote Baretta "dont do the crime, if you can't do the time"

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 04:09:31 PM »
Cuff you, oil you up, and toss you in here with the cockodiles

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 04:10:24 PM »
Nobody knows for sure.  To quote Baretta "dont do the crime, if you can't do the time"

Does that apply to you as well? Is there really anybody here who orders their $500 worth of gear every few months able to "do the time?"

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 04:12:29 PM »

Bullshit-the gig is routine.

DEA or FBI or postal inspectors will pose as Post office emloyees, and as soon as you take possision you are pinched.

In fact Dan Duchaine had been down this path so many times he told everyone getting juice in the mail that if someone from the post office hands you a package from outside the USA, you were to say:

"Germany [insert country of orgin]?? I don't know anyone in Germany. Who is this person and why would they be sending me a package? What could this possibly be?  Well, I guess I will know once I open it up"...........

That is the routine for accepting juice from overseas from anyone, especially "postal" employees.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 04:17:57 PM »
Bullshit-the gig is routine.

DEA or FBI or postal inspectors will pose as Post office emloyees, and as soon as you take possision you are pinched.

In fact Dan Duchaine had been down this path so many times he told everyone getting juice in the mail that if someone from the post office hands you a package from outside the USA, you were to say:

"Germany [insert country of orgin]?? I don't know anyone in Germany. Who is this person and why would they be sending me a package? What could this possibly be?  Well, I guess I will know once I open it up"...........

That is the routine for accepting juice from overseas from anyone, especially "postal" employees.

Really. My post man just handed me my empty pack that was torn open, then taped backed shut stamped "inspected by customs". I got a letter a few days later.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 04:20:30 PM »
I know two guys who's packages got intercepted by the authorities and had two very different results.  First guy had the DEA and the locals doa controlled delivery to him and busted him for possession with intent.  Result--probation.  Second guy got a seizure letter from customs.  He threw away letter and say in a darkened room for 3 months waiting for the knock at the door to come but never did.  Result--lost a few hundred bucks.

The moral of the story is find a local fucking source.  Its not that hard.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 04:22:23 PM »

The moral of the story is find a local fucking source.  Its not that hard.

Better than a local source is an anti-aging clinic. 

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 04:22:52 PM »
Cuff you, oil you up, and toss you in here with the cockodiles

Is that the line up for the next Mr. GetBig?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 04:23:11 PM »
Really. My post man just handed me my empty pack that was torn open, then taped backed shut stamped "inspected by customs". I got a letter a few days later.

Ouch, they are probally watching you.  Be careful, you may wanna clean house!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2008, 04:24:01 PM »
Better than a local source is an anti-aging clinic. 

yup.  pricey but if you can afford it that is the way to go.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 04:30:35 PM »
Just deny the package is yours.  I had a friend who got a call from customs and admitted everything belonged to him.  "I had to admit it - trust me, they knew it was mine."  ::)

It doesn't mean SHIT what they KNOW.  It only matters what they can PROVE, and if you simply deny all responsibility to the package they can't prove a thing.

Just say NOTHING.  They can't do a damn thing if that is what you do.  Eventually they will stop calling you back and possibly explain to you that it was contraband sent to your home address.

Hope this helps.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 04:31:22 PM »
yup.  pricey but if you can afford it that is the way to go.

A lot cheaper than doing a stretch in the slammer.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2008, 04:32:24 PM »
Over the past 14 years I've had about seven seizures, five using the same address. Orders ranged from about $400 to $1,500. Sometimes I get the empty pack, sometimes I don't. I always get a letter. After the seizure the source resends as I only order from those with a resend policy. I get my gear and life goes on. This time I got the resend seized.

I guess DEA and customs officials are sitting around the office with nothing to do when an agent busts in and say, "Pellius is trying to smuggle in 400 anabols and 30 omnas!"

The agents fly into action strapping on their gun belts and kevlar vests and scream, "Here we go! Let's rock and roll!"

Remember, no distribution, narcotics or recs. Just some hormones.

Anybody with real life experience and knowledge? 

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2008, 04:37:19 PM »
Over the past 14 years I've had about seven seizures, five using the same address. Orders ranged from about $400 to $1,500. Sometimes I get the empty pack, sometimes I don't. I always get a letter. After the seizure the source resends as I only order from those with a resend policy. I get my gear and life goes on. This time I got the resend seized.

I guess DEA and customs officials are sitting around the office with nothing to do when an agent busts in and say, "Pellius is trying to smuggle in 400 anabols and 30 omnas!"

The agents fly into action strapping on their gun belts and kevlar vests and scream, "Here we go! Let's rock and roll!"

Remember, no distribution, narcotics or recs. Just some hormones.

Anybody with real life experience and knowledge? 

;D

No shit, what the fuck are these people doing wasting time on this penny ante bullshit.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2008, 04:37:54 PM »
Just deny the package is yours.  I had a friend who got a call from customs and admitted everything belonged to him.  "I had to admit it - trust me, they knew it was mine."  ::)

It doesn't mean SHIT what they KNOW.  It only matters what they can PROVE, and if you simply deny all responsibility to the package they can't prove a thing.

Just say NOTHING.  They can't do a damn thing if that is what you do.  Eventually they will stop calling you back and possibly explain to you that it was contraband sent to your home address.

Hope this helps.

Good answer to a question not asked. Just want to know how customs tracks the tens of thousands of packs that arrive each day. If an addy is flagged how does that work? Do customs have a meeting and then announce, "Hey guys, Pellius of 250 omna st. apartment 1cc is trying to smuggle in $400 worth of anabolics. Keep an eye out." Then what do the, I'm sure highly motivated inpsectors do? "Crap, first there's this Cutler guy, Martinez, Jackson... and now Pellius. This f-ing list goes on forever. I hate having to turn over those packs and read every fricken address and trying to remember all these guys to look out for.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2008, 04:38:52 PM »
;D

No shit, what the fuck are these people doing wasting time on this penny ante bullshit.

They're not.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2008, 04:39:37 PM »
Damn, got to go. Hope gh15 answers this.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2008, 04:40:22 PM »
Good answer to a question not asked. Just want to know how customs tracks the tens of thousands of packs that arrive each day. If an addy is flagged how does that work? Do customs have a meeting and then announce, "Hey guys, Pellius of 250 omna st. apartment 1cc is trying to smuggle in $400 worth of anabolics. Keep an eye out." Then what do the, I'm sure highly motivated inpsectors do? "Crap, first there's this Cutler guy, Martinez, Jackson... and now Pellius. This f-ing list goes on forever. I hate having to turn over those packs and read every fricken address and trying to remember all these guys to look out for.

lol.

Well on this whole topic, the idea of narcs bothering you is like being bothered by the boogeyman.  There is no real reason to be concerned.  They can't do shit and don't have the manpower to stop the war on drugs.  People have vivid imaginations and fear things that shouldn't rationally be feared.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2008, 04:42:13 PM »
lol.

Well on this whole topic, the idea of narcs bothering you like being bothered by the boogeyman.  There is no real reason to be concerned.  They can't do shit and don't have the manpower to stop the war on drugs.  People have vivid imaginations and fear things that shouldn't rationally be feared.

Says the hare-brained midget from BumFuck, Canada.