Author Topic: Vince Basile....M.I.A????  (Read 4216 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince Basile....M.I.A????
« on: May 30, 2008, 05:05:35 PM »
Still out there... ???
A

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Basile....M.I.A????
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 05:17:04 PM »
Still out there... ???

He has met a fat hag named Zor, that has spent the nights in his warehouse. Vince keeps her there for cannonball training and wrestling, and for speed emptying contests of the fridge.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 09:40:05 PM »
Still out there... ???
  make like vince and disappear overweight fuck
b

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 06:22:21 AM »
Still out there... ???

unlike you, he's busy inventing
I am a mini beast

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 06:26:34 AM »
I told him he shouldn't mess with the IFBB :-\
No doubt about it...

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 05:06:18 PM »
Vince is a stand up type of guy he won't be bullied by Fuktards.DEA is reading this board daily.IFBB Reward Drug use and Abuse with Money and titles.No Drug testing for Pros.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 05:32:19 PM »
It doesn't get any better than having a legend like Melvin Goodrum worry about me!

I wrote to the DEA but they never wrote back. I will do something in Australia and go from there.

Have gone walkabout taking photos up north in Queensland in Australia. Much more enjoyable than sitting around posting on Getbig.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 05:41:45 PM »
It doesn't get any better than having a legend like Melvin Goodrum worry about me!

I wrote to the DEA but they never wrote back. I will do something in Australia and go from there.

Have gone walkabout taking photos up north in Queensland in Australia. Much more enjoyable than sitting around posting on Getbig.

Basile!  You're back!   Let the fatty-bashing begin!  ;D

Ron: "I am lazy."

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 05:43:58 PM »

Vince, i was just in north queensland myself about a month ago...

anyway...

As a fellow Australian and bb'ing fan, i would appreciate it if you stopped what you are doing. It is futile.
No doubt about it...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2008, 05:45:02 PM »
As a fellow Australian and bb'ing fan, i would appreciate it if you stopped what you are doing.

What, driving two hours to attend the funerals of strangers?  ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2008, 05:47:00 PM »

hey man, you should write out a DOMS routine.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2008, 05:49:03 PM »
Nice work Vince don't think your letter has not been looked at.The DEA is Reading this board and looking into what you have writen.That's for sure.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2008, 05:49:42 PM »
What, driving two hours to attend the funerals of strangers?  ;D

hahahah, fuck vince is weird. I know where his gym is. I might pay him a visit...
No doubt about it...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2008, 05:52:53 PM »
hahahah, fuck vince is weird.

You think?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2008, 05:56:06 PM »

You think?

Maybe Vince suffers from Dendrophilia?
No doubt about it...

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2008, 03:17:20 PM »
Vince as you know the DEA are Reading this board and it's because of your letter even some of the IFBB Pros have mentioned it and say man how the Fuk are these guys talking about all the Drugs and shit on that Getbig board when they know the DEA are reading.Well it's Fukin simple use your IFBB Rules and Start Fukin DRUG TESTING.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2008, 03:20:25 PM »
Vince as you know the DEA are Reading this board and it's because of your letter even some of the IFBB Pros have mentioned it and say man how the Fuk are these guys talking about all the Drugs and shit on that Getbig board when they know the DEA are reading.Well it's Fukin simple use your IFBB Rules and Start Fukin DRUG TESTING.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm.

Yeah drug tests are very effective, just look at the olympics. All great natural athletes

::)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2008, 03:34:33 PM »
DEA don't give a Fuk about how effective Drug tests are or Not,
they go by the Rule that IT'S Fukin Illegal.FUK.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2008, 04:46:38 AM »
The IFBB is bankrupt on ideas and have lost the plot many years ago. I think the fall started when the guys started cheating in the lineup. You know, putting their arms out while 'standing relaxed'. When bodybuilders could get away with stuff like that it was a matter of time before things evolved to the current mess. I mean, how come even amateurs can paint a ridiculous 'tan' on! That is lunacy. The former sport has been reduced to a sideshow complete with bizarre costumes, posing and judging.

Perhaps the DEA should show up at the Olympia with a team and interview and test everyone? Disqualify and apprehend everyone! I have had it with all the crap allowed in bodybuilding. It is no longer a sport but some bizarre enterprise where only the crazy survive.

The IFBB will deserve what they get and they will get what they deserve. Sooner or later.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2008, 04:56:35 AM »
The IFBB is bankrupt on ideas and have lost the plot many years ago. I think the fall started when the guys started cheating in the lineup. You know, putting their arms out while 'standing relaxed'. When bodybuilders could get away with stuff like that it was a matter of time before things evolved to the current mess. I mean, how come even amateurs can paint a ridiculous 'tan' on! That is lunacy. The former sport has been reduced to a sideshow complete with bizarre costumes, posing and judging.

Perhaps the DEA should show up at the Olympia with a team and interview and test everyone? Disqualify and apprehend everyone! I have had it with all the crap allowed in bodybuilding. It is no longer a sport but some bizarre enterprise where only the crazy survive.

The IFBB will deserve what they get and they will get what they deserve. Sooner or later.

quoted for truth

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2008, 04:52:41 PM »

Vince don't show your Frustration the DEA are reading your letter and know too well what is going on like you say it's only a matter of time.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 01:56:28 AM »
[
Have gone walkabout taking photos up north in Queensland in Australia. Much more enjoyable than sitting around posting on Getbig.[/color]

While you're on the subject of photos, why did you delete the ones you posted on here?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 03:05:48 AM »
Time for a photo of my mate Melvin Goodrum.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 03:10:10 AM »
Time for a photo of my mate Melvin Goodrum.

Wow, he looks happy next to his boyfriend.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2008, 04:38:38 AM »
I arrived in the bodybuilding scene when two giants were there. Arnold and Sergio. They are still giants compared to the champs today. The rest of us had little hope of beating those guys let alone the other champs from that era. You either embraced the drug culture or gave it away.