Author Topic: gh15- Do pro's REALLY eat lots of junk/fast food?  (Read 12745 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
gh15- Do pro's REALLY eat lots of junk/fast food?
« on: May 30, 2008, 05:41:29 PM »
I can understand a few burgers/junk here and there, but i mean you make it sound like just unreal amounts of "the forbidden"....
If so, how often in offseason? Maybe even in pre-contest mode with all the gear they are on what would some chips/pizza hurt? I know Jay cant eat just chicken/tuna 8x a day give me a break

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: gh15- Do pro's REALLY eat lots of junk/fast food?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 07:00:13 PM »
I can understand a few burgers/junk here and there, but i mean you make it sound like just unreal amounts of "the forbidden"....
If so, how often in offseason? Maybe even in pre-contest mode with all the gear they are on what would some chips/pizza hurt? I know Jay cant eat just chicken/tuna 8x a day give me a break

chinease,,,nandrolone

Next question please. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 07:01:27 PM »
chinease,,,nandrolone

Jeff, you signed in to the wrong account.  ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 07:03:48 PM »
Jeff, you signed in to the wrong account.  ;D

Ha ha ha.  Jim I took your name off the PM this time like you asked and still you do this to me?!?   ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 07:15:50 PM »
chinease,,,nandrolone

next questrion  (dont like the please its too polite for me)
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 07:16:56 PM »
Ha ha ha.  Jim I took your name off the PM this time like you asked and still you do this to me?!?   ;D

Couldn't resist that one.  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 07:17:39 PM »
chinease,,,nandrolone

next questrion  (dont like the please its too polite for me)

Hahahaaa  good one.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 07:32:08 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 07:35:26 PM »

it all depends how much lean muscle you got on you and how much gh  you can afford,,in general....manyyyy eat subways on regular basis,,sushi on regular basis,,jamaican food,,bbq,,german,,see the main most important thing for a bodybuilder is to reduce 2 things from  his and her diet

CHEEEEEEEEEZE

WHOLE MILK

reduce it to minimal along the year wether prep or not....insted of protien shakes i would suggest eggwhites drinkable ,,insted of cheese id suggest more beans and rice with pizza once in a while when you really wanna eat some cheeze

the key word is reduction not complete elimination but reduction and go from there

-if you are under 20 you can eat milk and cheeze  with less supervision,, wont matter,, youll grow your gh is kicking those ages also the natural test is going crazy and can down a lot of food with out getting obese if you train consistantly
-if you are on gh no matter what age you can also eat more cheeze and milk than with out gh

to all the ones with no money to get the gh ..remember that the calories you lose by not eating cheeze and milk shoudl be substitute with more rice more complex carbs more egg protien and more beef protien so you get the calories to stay highso you can keep packing on the poundage and wont be stuck

fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 07:39:06 PM »
it all depends how much lean muscle you got on you and how much gh  you can afford,,in general....manyyyy eat subways on regular basis,,sushi on regular basis,,jamaican food,,bbq,,german,,see the main most important thing for a bodybuilder is to reduce 2 things from  his and her diet

CHEEEEEEEEEZE

WHOLE MILK

reduce it to minimal along the year wether prep or not....insted of protien shakes i would suggest eggwhites drinkable ,,insted of cheese id suggest more beans and rice with pizza once in a while when you really wanna eat some cheeze

the key word is reduction not complete elimination but reduction and go from there

-if you are under 20 you can eat milk and cheeze  with less supervision,, wont matter,, youll grow your gh is kicking those ages also the natural test is going crazy and can down a lot of food with out getting obese if you train consistantly
-if you are on gh no matter what age you can also eat more cheeze and milk than with out gh

to all the ones with no money to get the gh ..remember that the calories you lose by not eating cheeze and milk shoudl be substitute with more rice more complex carbs more egg protien and more beef protien so you get the calories to stay highso you can keep packing on the poundage and wont be stuck

So kinda like the ascension diet then except instead of only bananas and eggs it's no cheese or whole milk.  Interesting.  Thanks gh. 

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 07:45:37 PM »
So kinda like the ascension diet then except instead of only bananas and eggs it's no cheese or whole milk.  Interesting.  Thanks gh. 

Yes McFalconland, my winged wizzle the ascension diet has set the new standard! War Falcons!
Spirit of Truth

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 07:50:29 PM »
What the hell's wrong with cheese and milk?  As long as total calories and macronutrient mix are where they should be, I don't see anything special about those two particular foods that would prevent eating them.  Care to explain the reasoning behind this, or did you just pull it out of your ass?
Ron: "I am lazy."

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 08:07:20 PM »
What the hell's wrong with cheese and milk?  As long as total calories and macronutrient mix are where they should be, I don't see anything special about those two particular foods that would prevent eating them.  Care to explain the reasoning behind this, or did you just pull it out of your ass?

Nothing is wrong with milk and cheese, excellent sources of protien, little high in fats, but in moderation OK.

gh-hasIQof-15 pulled that shit out of his ass-as usual.  ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 08:10:30 PM »
 oh yeah, cheese and whole milk are fantastic foods to eat !  ::)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 08:16:35 PM »
If you like skin as thick as baloney then by all means eat up on the dairy.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2008, 08:22:50 PM »
If you like skin as thick as baloney then by all means eat up on the dairy.

Please cite the studies which show consumption of dairy products specifically lead to thickening of the skin.

::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 08:23:32 PM »
IN CAPITALS
I SAID TO REDUCE THIS 2 PRODUCTS NOT ELIMINATE IT! substitute american cheeze for swizz chease and use low fat milk if you use those profucts and over 25,,period

reason for resuction is the lactose in those products thaty will forever prevent you from getting crisp look and will forever bloat to a very bad level especially on hormones if you eat too much of it,,always get yout calories from meet fhicken rice beans eggs spagetti potatos beef bread ,,,reduct the milk and cheeze ,,reason bodybuilders both now days and back in the day couldnt get the paper thin skin is too much of milk and cheese in their diet,,unless you use gh dont use too much cheeze and whole milk period,,use as much as you feel like to satisfy your raste buds but dont build your diet around it,,choose a day when you gonna eat some cheeze and milkshake from whole milk,,the most important thing for a bodybuilder to get to look like zane condition and not arnold condition is the reduction of cheeze and whole milk from diet,,,guys today have gh and we use it so we can eat more cheese and milk but the lactose is still there and you create blurry phsyiqes even today with all the gh because guys are pigs ,,they think the gh will do all the work and thus you see ka,a;os walking around looking like poops,,,

REDUCE CHEEZE AND WHOLE MILK PRODUCTS! REDUCE IS TH EKEY WORD! always adjust but if you got no gh i would even suggest to completely avoid whole milk and cheeze beside the one day every 2 weeks when you feel like eating a whole pizza so you feel liek normal humanbeing

gh15 aproved
fallen angel

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 08:23:59 PM »

Please cite the studies which show consumption of dairy products specifically lead to thickening of the skin.

Not out there-more baloney.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2008, 08:26:50 PM »
My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
and they"re like
it's better than yours,
damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
but I have to charge

la la-la la la,
warm it up,
la la-la la la,
the boys are waiting,
Spirit of Truth

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2008, 08:28:41 PM »
IN CAPITALS
I SAID TO REDUCE THIS 2 PRODUCTS NOT ELIMINATE IT! substitute american cheeze for swizz chease and use low fat milk if you use those profucts and over 25,,period

reason for resuction is the lactose in those products thaty will forever prevent you from getting crisp look and will forever bloat to a very bad level

If the problem is lactose as you say, why would the fat content matter (low-fat vs whole)?  Lactose is a slow digesting, slow burning sugar that does not significantly spike insulin levels.  The glycemic load of a glass of milk is absolutly nothing compared to the rice you recommend. 

As I told the other guy, please cite the studies which show consumption of dairy products specifically lead to thickening of the skin.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2008, 08:32:40 PM »
Before jump in the game you best get one thing understood
If you sellin that ice cream ya got to make sure it's good

Mr. Ice Cream Man (Mr. Ice Cream Man)

Y'all fools betta recognize I'm the real Ice Cream Man
Mr. Ice Cream Man
Master P or call me the Ice Cream Man
Spirit of Truth

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2008, 08:34:26 PM »
All BBers drink low fat (2%) or non fat milk, or at least the ones I know do.

Milk is a great source of low fat protien.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2008, 08:37:49 PM »

I actually think everything gh15 has said on here is solid advice if you take the time to read his post history in it's entirety.  You've gotta take it all in.  You can't just read one of his posts and pick it apart, you have to read them all.  Some things overlap and reinforce themselves in a particular way, and some things just kind of latently take hold...but you can't discount the overall content of his posts.  Together they paint a picture and instill a fortified mentality that will, IMO, mesh well with whatever one you've managed to gather from everything else you've ever been fed, and it rounds out your perspective in the best possible way.  When you consider the "ramblings" of Getbig's gh15, you are looking at the collective recommendations and insight gifted by one of the most significant figures the sport has ever seen and that's no shit.      

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2008, 08:39:55 PM »
I'm still waiting for the "lactose is a direct causative agent in thickening of the epidermis" studies.  >:(

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2008, 08:40:04 PM »
Lala-lalala,
Warm it up,
Lala-lalala,
The boys are waiting,
Lala-lalala
Warm it up,
Lala-lalala,
The boys are waiting,
Spirit of Truth