Author Topic: There are alot more important problems than who to hit/who is gay to worry about  (Read 1219 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

I'd hit it!
Spirit of Truth

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
we are the world, we are the children?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Values and Social Concern is so gay.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
db2431  If we do that then the terrorists already win. 

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
equal rights for women? this is exactly why your society is falling apart. a woman is never the equal of a man. this is true in all of nature. the woman even has the instinct for the secondary role. she is developed to do this, to nurture the young and take car of the home as the man provide. this is how it must be.

women dont have the strength, intelligence and genius of the male.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
people should first focus on improving themselves (there's enough here to get you busy for a while...) before pretending to change the world and other people...

Most people who want to change 'the world' are often people who can't even have control on their own life because of their shortcomings , due to a lack of /or biased,misleading  education.

It's enough of a challenge in life to find someone you will truly love and will love you the same in return, and to raise a family with her/him and then make all of this last in time .

Method101

• Getbig V
equal rights for women? this is exactly why your society is falling apart. a woman is never the equal of a man. this is true in all of nature. the woman even has the instinct for the secondary role. she is developed to do this, to nurture the young and take car of the home as the man provide. this is how it must be.

women dont have the strength, intelligence and genius of the male.
so fucking true, the only thing about arabic people i respect, is the fact that the women are not all sluts at heart like white women.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
gayer than concerning about women rights.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out

How's your new Huey Lewis and the News CD treating you?
Air Falcon

Army of One

• Getbig V
How's your new Huey Lewis and the News CD treating you?

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercial and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour.