Author Topic: Race and IQ: think they are all the same? Think again...NOT PC....  (Read 6227 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Race and IQ: think they are all the same? Think again...NOT PC....
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2008, 09:05:02 PM »
no most poor whites have had their bloodlines tainted by blacks (which was very common in the south) and now they are suffering the genetic ramifications.

LOL!!!!!!!

If you were really smart you would be rich.

If you think it doesn't require enormous intelligence to successfully study theoretical physics, then you are on crack.

Of course it taks some intelligence. Maybe my point was to complicated for you to get.

I'll type slow: there's a pretty big difference between having a good memory and actually being smart/intelligent. In fact, I'd argue that being smart means making money.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2008, 09:05:29 PM »
Not all in life is about money. Being in the frontier of science is worth more to many people than having a lot of income.

To Decide: In 100 - 150 years, genetic engineering will erradicate low IQ people, at least among the elite :D If all humans don't perish within 200 years, these ultra stupid people with 85 IQ's and below will be history. A new race with superior intelligence will emerge.
LOL, what kind of person has an IQ of 85 or below? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2008, 09:07:28 PM »
Not all in life is about money. Being in the frontier of science is worth more to many people than having a lot of income.

To Decide: In 100 - 150 years, genetic engineering will erradicate low IQ people, at least among the elite :D If all humans don't perish within 200 years, these ultra stupid people with 85 IQ's and below will be history. A new race with superior intelligence will emerge.

Det är möjligheten.
I hate the State.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2008, 09:08:24 PM »

OH LORD...Another white "make me feel good" study that has about as much substance to it as the air in front of your face. Funny how the people who whites consider the lowest IQ are the ones with the most sophisticated society and the greatest level of intelligence and the least amount of crime...YET!!! the glorified white society is as VIOLENT, DESTRUCTIVE, PERVERSE of all on the planet. How come all of the doctors are from China, Middle East, Africa and India now...no more so called jew doctors...Eh...what happened?, Engineers anyone? all from India, Africa, Middle East and China...white man thinks so much he can no longer think at all, MANUFACTURING...where are the so called american jobs? maybe we should check China, India, Africa, Central America and South East Asia, Scientist...Hmmmm..All seem  to be from India, China, Middle East now days...oh I forgot white american are too dumb down to think scientifically, NEWEST ELECTRONIC GIZMOS AND GADGETS..Can you say China, Japan, Taiwan or Korea, BEST CARS...this isn't tough..lemme see...Japan, Korea and soon China. Look around your homes and find the white man created products....Can you find any??? NO??? Why not???? LAZY???? Tell me... Turn on your TV to any financial channel what do you see...Any Black, Hispanic, African, Chinese, Indian etc corporate corruption??? TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF DEBT??? Is this a white thing...this stealing??? Housing Market Crashed!!! Hmmmm white man game finally caught up to him. Revolutionary War, War of Independence, Civil War, World War I, World War II...white on white crime hundreds of millions killed...VIOLENT...PERVE RSE. Imagine all of this on as supposed higher IQ....Maybe the white man is reading his IQ wrong...you know he has DYSLEXIA...everything is BACKWARDS, UPSIDEDOWN, REVERSED...lol So is his brain...No need to worry though...HIS CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST IN THE FORM OF THE NWO, PATRIOT ACT, HOMELAND SECURITY. TROUBLE AHEAD!!! NO TIME FOR DIVISIVENESS...
C

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2008, 09:10:03 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!

If you were really smart you would be rich.

Of course it taks some intelligence. Maybe my point was to complicated for you to get.

I'll type slow: there's a pretty big difference between having a good memory and actually being smart/intelligent. In fact, I'd argue that being smart means making money.

Understanding theoretical physics has nothing to do with memory. The very fact that you believe that money=intelligence shows your lack of it; the ability to unravel the very fabric of the universe, of nature itself; that requires the greatest intelligence that exists.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2008, 09:12:25 PM »
OH LORD...Another white "make me feel good" study that has about as much substance to it as the air in front of your face. Funny how the people who whites consider the lowest IQ are the ones with the most sophisticated society and the greatest level of intelligence and the least amount of crime...YET!!! the glorified white society is as VIOLENT, DESTRUCTIVE, PERVERSE of all on the planet. How come all of the doctors are from China, Middle East, Africa and India now...no more so called jew doctors...Eh...what happened?, Engineers anyone? all from India, Africa, Middle East and China...white man thinks so much he can no longer think at all, MANUFACTURING...where are the so called american jobs? maybe we should check China, India, Africa, Central America and South East Asia, Scientist...Hmmmm..All seem  to be from India, China, Middle East now days...oh I forgot white american are too dumb down to think scientifically, NEWEST ELECTRONIC GIZMOS AND GADGETS..Can you say China, Japan, Taiwan or Korea, BEST CARS...this isn't tough..lemme see...Japan, Korea and soon China. Look around your homes and find the white man created products....Can you find any??? NO??? Why not???? LAZY???? Tell me... Turn on your TV to any financial channel what do you see...Any Black, Hispanic, African, Chinese, Indian etc corporate corruption??? TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF DEBT??? Is this a white thing...this stealing??? Housing Market Crashed!!! Hmmmm white man game finally caught up to him. Revolutionary War, War of Independence, Civil War, World War I, World War II...white on white crime hundreds of millions killed...VIOLENT...PERVE RSE. Imagine all of this on as supposed higher IQ....Maybe the white man is reading his IQ wrong...you know he has DYSLEXIA...everything is BACKWARDS, UPSIDEDOWN, REVERSED...lol So is his brain...No need to worry though...HIS CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST IN THE FORM OF THE NWO, PATRIOT ACT, HOMELAND SECURITY. TROUBLE AHEAD!!! NO TIME FOR DIVISIVENESS...

You are making shit up again, just like the lies you posted when you claimed that several white inventions were actually black inventions.

You also don't make much sense. You are clearly a svart hane suger with an IQ below 85.

;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2008, 09:13:56 PM »
Understanding theoretical physics has nothing to do with memory. The very fact that you believe that money=intelligence shows your lack of it; the ability to unravel the very fabric of the universe, of nature itself; that requires the greatest intelligence that exists.

Sure, LOL!

I have a theory..... quasi-literate people read stuff they half understand and become full experts on the subject matter.

It's just a theory, though. Don't quote me. :)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2008, 09:16:45 PM »
Det är möjligheten.

It will be the future. The people with the resources will no doubt utilize every shred of the potential in genetic engineering to further themselves. At the same time, as more and more shit-jobs are taken over by machines, producing large amount of merchandise and developing technology/progress in science will be more and more dependant on the access/ownership of advanced resources and intelligence instead of "mass numbers" of dumb people. In essence, dumb people will become left behind with less to do, while the emerging elite will be in control. This will become easier and easier, since control of technology and resources will give more and more power (and the resources will be owned and created by the elite) while the "power in numbers" (the large groups of people with "inferior genes") will diminish greatly.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2008, 09:17:54 PM »
Meltdown.

Cheap labor has driven jobs overseas/Mexico, not that they are smart, they are cheap to use.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2008, 09:18:06 PM »
Sure, LOL!

I have a theory..... quasi-literate people read stuff they half understand and become full experts on the subject matter.

It's just a theory, though. Don't quote me. :)

I have never claimed to be a physicist but having tried to understand physics I recognise how difficult it is. Next time you get on your mobile phone or turn on the TV, bown down in awe and respect to the physicists of the world.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2008, 09:19:38 PM »
It will be the future. The people with the resources will no doubt utilize every shred of the potential in genetic engineering to further themselves. At the same time, as more and more shit-jobs are taken over by machines, producing large amount of merchandise and developing technology/progress in science will be more and more dependant on the access/ownership of advanced resources and intelligence instead of "mass numbers" of dumb people. In essence, dumb people will become left behind with less to do, while the emerging elite will be in control. This will become easier and easier, since control of technology and resources will give more and more power (and the resources will be owned and created by the elite) while the "power in numbers" (the large groups of people with "inferior genes") will diminish greatly.

Speaking of which; somewhat unrelated, do you favour accession to the EU or not?
I hate the State.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2008, 09:21:29 PM »

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2008, 09:21:41 PM »
LOL, what kind of person has an IQ of 85 or below? :D

A dumb one.
Ron: "I am lazy."

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2008, 09:23:11 PM »

You are making shit up again, just like the lies you posted when you claimed that several white inventions were actually black inventions.

You also don't make much sense. You are clearly a svart hane suger with an IQ below 85.

;D

TAKE YOU PILL AND GET SOME REST NOW...YOU KNOW HOW YOU GET WITHOUT YOUR MEDICATION!!!!!
C

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2008, 09:23:43 PM »
Speaking of which; somewhat unrelated, do you favour accession to the EU or not?

Debussey does not have an opinion on this matter at this point in time.

TAKE YOU PILL AND GET SOME REST NOW...YOU KNOW HOW YOU GET WITHOUT YOUR MEDICATION!!!!!

Either you are a gimmick account, or you are fucking retarded, just utterly stupid.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2008, 09:24:46 PM »

Self actualization is nice, but survival comes first on the hierarchy of needs.  In the modern world, money = survival. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2008, 09:27:35 PM »
Debussey does not have an opinion on this matter at this point in time.

Either you are a gimmick account, or you are fucking retarded, just utterly stupid.

You do seem politcally apathetic? Not a criticism, but would you say that is true?
I hate the State.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2008, 09:29:27 PM »

It akes INTELLIGENCE to UNDERSTAND the message....see...white men not only can't jump, they are also DUMB... lol
C

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2008, 09:36:08 PM »
You do seem politcally apathetic? Not a criticism, but would you say that is true?

Not neccessary. For most trivial matters politicians are involved in, yes. For ignorance (like mass immigration of 3rd world people with low IQ's, high crime rates, dumb religion (islam) and poor ability to integrate or trying to inhibit stem cell research) in politics that can lead to the decay of society or lack of progress: No.

Debussey supports stem cell research and the eventual usage of genetic engineering to upgrade humans. First, trying to "stop" the use of genetic engineering is useless, it won't work (like Kaku says, society can't even control the sale and consumption of drugs), cloning and "transhumanism" is here to stay and it is a good thing. People WILL use this and become much smarter, healthier, more productive and overall better humans. Better humans = a better world. The PC idiots in politics that are trying to inhibit this useful research = not doing so out of rationality, but out of irrationality. It is just like basing politics on something as stupid as religious dogma.

Gary Busey has said that the human of the future will be a transhuman. It is coming, and there might eventually be a separation between "humans" and "enhanched humans". This trend can't be stopped, and when politicians try to stop initiatives leading to this stuff coming alive, it might mean that the "human enhanching technologies" will be available to only a select few, instead of to as many as possible. Again, irrationality before logic, and it always hurts people.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2008, 09:43:38 PM »
Not neccessary. For most trivial matters politicians are involved in, yes. For ignorance (like mass immigration of 3rd world people with low IQ's, high crime rates, dumb religion (islam) and poor ability to integrate or trying to inhibit stem cell research) in politics that can lead to the decay of society or lack of progress: No.

Debussey supports stem cell research and the eventual usage of genetic engineering to upgrade humans. First, trying to "stop" the use of genetic engineering is useless, it won't work (like Kaku says, society can't even control the sale and consumption of drugs), cloning and "transhumanism" is here to stay and it is a good thing. People WILL use this and become much smarter, healthier, more productive and overall better humans. Better humans = a better world. The PC idiots in politics that are trying to inhibit this useful research = not doing so out of rationality, but out of irrationality. It is just like basing politics on something as stupid as religious dogma.

Gary Busey has said that the human of the future will be a transhuman. It is coming, and there might eventually be a separation between "humans" and "enhanched humans". This trend can't be stopped, and when politicians try to stop initiatives leading to this stuff coming alive, it might mean that the "human enhanching technologies" will be available to only a select few, instead of to as many as possible. Again, irrationality before logic, and it always hurts people.

Politicians care about one thing: getting reelected.  Since the largest part of the electorate is dumb, politicians play to their fears and support stupid positions that they know are stupid but don't care as long as it keeps them in office.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2008, 09:45:18 PM »

I agree; especially about immigration.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2008, 09:46:02 PM »

Politicians care about one thing: getting reelected.  Since the largest part of the electorate is dumb, politicians play to their fears and support stupid positions that they know are stupid but don't care as long as it keeps them in office.

Why do you want to wipe out the Jews?
I hate the State.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2008, 09:46:37 PM »
OH LORD...Another white "make me feel good" study that has about as much substance to it as the air in front of your face. Funny how the people who whites consider the lowest IQ are the ones with the most sophisticated society and the greatest level of intelligence and the least amount of crime...YET!!! the glorified white society is as VIOLENT, DESTRUCTIVE, PERVERSE of all on the planet. How come all of the doctors are from China, Middle East, Africa and India now...no more so called jew doctors...Eh...what happened?, Engineers anyone? all from India, Africa, Middle East and China...white man thinks so much he can no longer think at all, MANUFACTURING...where are the so called american jobs? maybe we should check China, India, Africa, Central America and South East Asia, Scientist...Hmmmm..All seem  to be from India, China, Middle East now days...oh I forgot white american are too dumb down to think scientifically, NEWEST ELECTRONIC GIZMOS AND GADGETS..Can you say China, Japan, Taiwan or Korea, BEST CARS...this isn't tough..lemme see...Japan, Korea and soon China. Look around your homes and find the white man created products....Can you find any??? NO??? Why not???? LAZY???? Tell me... Turn on your TV to any financial channel what do you see...Any Black, Hispanic, African, Chinese, Indian etc corporate corruption??? TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF DEBT??? Is this a white thing...this stealing??? Housing Market Crashed!!! Hmmmm white man game finally caught up to him. Revolutionary War, War of Independence, Civil War, World War I, World War II...white on white crime hundreds of millions killed...VIOLENT...PERVE RSE. Imagine all of this on as supposed higher IQ....Maybe the white man is reading his IQ wrong...you know he has DYSLEXIA...everything is BACKWARDS, UPSIDEDOWN, REVERSED...lol So is his brain...No need to worry though...HIS CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST IN THE FORM OF THE NWO, PATRIOT ACT, HOMELAND SECURITY. TROUBLE AHEAD!!! NO TIME FOR DIVISIVENESS...

Your right, whitey is so evil.  I need to start buying all my computer tech from Africa.
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2008, 09:47:56 PM »
Why do you want to wipe out the Jews?

I don't, but good to see you can read Deutsch.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2008, 09:52:12 PM »

I don't, but good to see you can read, Douche.  ;)
Fixed. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!