Author Topic: Race and IQ: think they are all the same? Think again...NOT PC....  (Read 6203 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Race and IQ: think they are all the same? Think again...NOT PC....
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2008, 09:53:22 PM »

I don't, but good to see you can read Deutsch.  ;)

Ich kann viel mehr als es nur lesen....muhahahaha.....
I hate the State.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2008, 09:55:57 PM »
Ich kann viel mehr als es nur lesen....muhahahaha.....

Well, how about French?  Then you could communicate with Alex23 in his native gibberish.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2008, 09:57:54 PM »
I agree; especially about immigration.

The thing is, people are all fearing that immigration and/or religion (especially the growth of the worst of them) will eventually fuck it all up.

This of course, will not happen. What will happen is what Debussey wrote.

Question: If at one point in the future, 95% of humanity dies out, all of them being normal humans. The remaining 5% survives, and they are all genetically enhanched super-humans that are basically superior in every aspect we look after when judging these kinds of things. These 5% eventually repopulates the planet, and the world compared to before the "big wipe out" is a much better place to live with a lot less problems (since most problems we see today are caused by human flaws).

In this scenario, humanity gets a 90% survival rate for the next 300 years if the "wipe out and repopulation" occurs, and the survival rate for humanity is 15% if it does not occur. The "wipe out" are caused by natural occurences, none of the dead 95% are killed by another human. The daily life in the "non-wipe out" is filled with the same problems of today.

Do YOU think this "wipe-out" scenario will be a good thing eventually if it were to occur or not?

(Think about this, today we don't give a flying fuck about the dead from the second world war or from the black plague, but we enjoy the scientific advancements that happened during the second world war).

Debussey thinks that this scenario will be a good thing if it were to occur, because life on this planet would be better afterwards, and humanity would most likely survive, and 100 years after the "wipe - out", nobody would give a shit about the dead, while enjoying the benefits of what happened.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2008, 09:58:21 PM »

Well, how about French?  Then you could communicate with Alex23 in his native gibberish.

Oui, je puex le lire aussi et parler...
I hate the State.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2008, 09:59:15 PM »
Oui, je puex le lire aussi et parler...

Sorry, I don't speak Frog.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2008, 10:16:10 PM »

Sorry, I don't speak Frog.

Ich sagte, ich kann auch Franzoesisch.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2008, 10:16:49 PM »

Question: If at one point in the future, 95% of humanity dies out, all of them being normal humans. The remaining 5% survives, and they are all genetically enhanched super-humans that are basically superior in every aspect we look after when judging these kinds of things. These 5% eventually repopulates the planet, and the world compared to before the "big wipe out" is a much better place to live with a lot less problems (since most problems we see today are caused by human flaws).

In this scenario, humanity gets a 90% survival rate for the next 300 years if the "wipe out and repopulation" occurs, and the survival rate for humanity is 15% if it does not occur. The "wipe out" are caused by natural occurences, none of the dead 95% are killed by another human. The daily life in the "non-wipe out" is filled with the same problems of today.

Do YOU think this "wipe-out" scenario will be a good thing eventually if it were to occur or not?

(Think about this, today we don't give a flying fuck about the dead from the second world war or from the black plague, but we enjoy the scientific advancements that happened during the second world war).

Debussey thinks that this scenario will be a good thing if it were to occur, because life on this planet would be better afterwards, and humanity would most likely survive, and 100 years after the "wipe - out", nobody would give a shit about the dead, while enjoying the benefits of what happened.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2008, 10:20:29 PM »
Ich sagte, ich kann auch Franzoesisch.

I see. How about Norwegian?  Then you could ramble on about nothing with Debussey.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2008, 10:23:14 PM »

I see. How about Norwegian?  Then you could ramble on about nothing with Debussey.

m'phag :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2008, 11:34:41 PM »

It's possible. We have DNA evidence that shows that homo sapiens came to dangerously low populations a while back, which forced the migration from Africa. We are currently tittering on a precipice as a species and this century could well be our doom or...our revelation.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2008, 04:28:02 AM »
Interesting times...
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2008, 05:02:00 AM »
Interesting times...
...may you live in them... ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2008, 05:43:06 AM »
...may you live in them... ;)

Until 2036....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis

As of October 19, 2006, the impact probability for April 13, 2036, was calculated as 1 in 45,000
I hate the State.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2008, 05:58:37 AM »
Probability of a true AI artilect in the next 50 years: 100%

Probability of a true AI artilect tolerating humans: 0%

IQ discrepancies are moot...

The Luke

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2008, 06:33:48 AM »
Probability of a true AI artilect in the next 50 years: 100%

Probability of a true AI artilect tolerating humans: 0%

IQ discrepancies are moot...

The Luke

Not if BigFoot comes to the rescue ;D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2008, 07:06:04 AM »
Not if BigFoot comes to the rescue ;D

...good point.

If a brain-development-specific Hox gene were ever identified it may have limited use (gene modification) amongst humans as our metabolism may not support much larger brains (approx 27% of metabolic resources are already dedicated to brain support as is).

But if you could modify the brain development of a giant robust hominid with a capacious gut.... hmmm.

The Luke

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2008, 07:20:49 AM »
slow burner. wait until micropenis Matt C arrives.

he won't comment.  he's been bitch slapped.