Author Topic: better than yates  (Read 10797 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: better than yates
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2008, 03:46:10 PM »
Yates is far better than no Olympia, synthol boy Levrone

::)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2008, 03:49:11 PM »

Great counter argument. Baby press the smiley buttons

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2008, 03:58:06 PM »
Great counter argument. Baby press the smiley buttons

There is no argument, unless you can prove that Levrone had synthol in his body you can only speculate.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2008, 04:00:21 PM »
Also note that Dorian's right forearm is bigger than Lee's upper arm  :o

Team Yates

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2008, 04:28:10 PM »

lol you have your cock as deep in yates ass as hulkster has his in ronnies girl.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2008, 04:32:19 PM »
There is no argument, unless you can prove that Levrone had synthol in his body you can only speculate.

thats all anyone can ever do. i could say the same about Valentino.
Levrone shot his delts and triceps full of synthol.

Levrone 0 Olympias and never ever beat Dorian. He isnt even worthy of comparison

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2008, 06:05:57 PM »

Thanx for the reminder-here you have even the flea looking like Oliva next to Yates lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2008, 06:25:59 PM »
Thanx for the reminder-here you have even the flea looking like Oliva next to Yates lol

pictures can be misleading try other and see if you come to the same conclusion  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2008, 06:46:23 PM »

pictures can be misleading try other and see if you come to the same conclusion  ;)

lol Labrada looks better there too. :P

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2008, 07:01:00 PM »

It is really entertaining how much you hate Yates. Every time someone makes a positive comment about him, you just have to interject in a pseudo-authoritarian fashion and tell them that they are wrong, and how shitty Dorian was. Why is this so important to you? Why don't you just let it go and stop trying to force your opinion on others? Seriously, you should read your posts about Dorian when you are calm and relaxed and then you will realize just how angry and upset you get when you talk about him. You talk about him in a way that makes it seem like you almost take it as a personal insult that he won, and your aggressive tone indicates that you give this topic an importance and relevance that it doesen't have.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2008, 07:02:28 PM »

yeah sure he does thats why he was in 1st he looks better to you because you hate Yates and does he look like " Oliva ' compared to Yates now? I don't think so , I will continue to expose you and your nonsense

they both look like children compared to Dorian !

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2008, 07:20:26 PM »

wow this is a levrOWNING :o

just as big and much more aesthetic than yates, the man who killed bodybuilding

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2008, 07:22:36 PM »
Levrone is standing closer to the camera, both guys had arms roughly the same size.
Kevin had relatively huge arms for his frame and had good shape but his forearms were smaller than Yates.

uh no their arms weren't roughly the same size, Mr. Levrone's arms dwarf his

oh and he actually has two of them :o

E
E

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2008, 06:30:49 PM »
uh no their arms weren't roughly the same size, Mr. Levrone's arms dwarf his

oh and he actually has two of them :o

E

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2008, 12:09:39 AM »
you must be looking at a different pic then me, yates has a thicker waist and small arms

E

Sorry, but Yates arms are no smaller than Levrone's in that pic. The only thing I can and will give props to Dillett in that shot, are his HUGE arms, but again, I think that Dorian's arms were better than Levrone's up until and including 1993. His waist may have been blockier, but it wasn't comparable to Ronnie's or Gutlers.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2008, 01:49:04 PM »
Sorry, but Yates arms are no smaller than Levrone's in that pic. The only thing I can and will give props to Dillett in that shot, are his HUGE arms, but again, I think that Dorian's arms were better than Levrone's up until and including 1993. His waist may have been blockier, but it wasn't comparable to Ronnie's or Gutlers.

yes they are and feel free to post the pic of them both hitting the hand clasped most muscular, that is if you want to witness a levrOWNING 8)

and do you not see that dorian is missing one arm ::)

E
E

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2008, 02:25:14 PM »
yes they are and feel free to post the pic of them both hitting the hand clasped most muscular, that is if you want to witness a levrOWNING

and do you not see that dorian is missing one arm

E

I'm a huge Kevin fan and I agree that he was the major contender for the Olympia crown in the 1990s - not Wheeler or Ray -, but the bottom line is that, as good as Kevin was in 1995, he wouldn't defeat Dorian in the best shape of his career. As for 1994, I wouldn't have a problem with Kevin winning, although Dorian was still great.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2008, 02:38:51 PM »
yeah sure he does thats why he was in 1st he looks better to you because you hate Yates and does he look like " Oliva ' compared to Yates now? I don't think so , I will continue to expose you and your nonsense

they both look like children compared to Dorian !

Again like most of your pics they do nothing to support your argument and actually more than often disprove your suppositions.

In teh bottom pic yates looks like shit.

Least quad flair, widest wide and slumped shoulders

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2008, 02:57:34 PM »
Again like most of your pics they do nothing to support your argument and actually more than often disprove your suppositions.

In teh bottom pic yates looks like shit.

Least quad flair, widest wide and slumped shoulders

Oh jesus the fan-boys are out in full force and I hate to break it to you sport ! the pictures do prove my point and my point was Labrada most certainly does NOT look like " Oliva ' compared to Yates in 1992 if you think so I wont even bother responding I will just laugh

and who cares what the bottom pic shows? all the mandatory poses showed how much better leaps & bounds better Dorian was in direct comparison to his contemporaries and your responses are typical of an average fan who bases their opinion on what they prefer in a physique. the judges  have a set of criteria they adhere to and Dorian clearly satisfied that criteria better than everyone , deal with it.  ;)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2008, 03:03:32 PM »
Amen ND. Some of these bitches cant take the fact that Yates KILLED their fanboy.

Levrone, flea , Nasser even coleman. none of these guys could touch Dorian , in his prime or not, he destroyed them all HAHAHA

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2008, 03:07:42 PM »
Amen ND. Some of these bitches cant take the fact that Yates KILLED their fanboy.

Levrone, flea , Nasser even coleman. none of these guys could touch Dorian , in his prime or not, he destroyed them all HAHAHA

Right and the keyword is their ' fanboy ' these guys take a look at their heros in bodybuilding and base what should win contests based on their preference not on the IFBB judging criteria because 99% of them don't have any idea what so ever on how contests are judged .

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2008, 03:09:22 PM »
Paul Dillet= No striations

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2008, 03:47:33 PM »
  I saw the 1994 Olympia on video and those who claim Dorian was off are crazy. He was off by his stadard, yes, but he was still harder than 99% of bodybuilders on their best day.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2008, 04:45:40 PM »
  I saw the 1994 Olympia on video and those who claim Dorian was off are crazy. He was off by his stadard, yes, but he was still harder than 99% of bodybuilders on their best day.

Exactly he was off from 1993 which speaks volumes about how great 93 was ! this is from 1994

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2008, 07:03:20 PM »

maybe so.

but shawn ray matched or even surpassed him in conditioning that night.

shawn was razor sharp in 94.
Flower Boy Ran Away