Author Topic: better than yates  (Read 10798 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: better than yates
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2008, 07:13:33 PM »
maybe so.

but shawn ray matched or even surpassed him in conditioning that night.

shawn was razor sharp in 94.

Its easy to be 205 pounds dry & hard a whole other story to be 262 pounds in the same condition , its called bodybuilding being 205 pounds is a liability compared to someone who can match or surpass you in the conditioning department especially when they're much heavier

Shawn's physique while aesthetically pleasing is LACKING directly compared to Dorian , lacking muscular bulk , and balance & proportion ( see Shawn's long torso , short legs and narrow clavicles )

he's very , very lucky he beat Levrone nevermind Yates

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2008, 08:24:50 AM »
Right and the keyword is their ' fanboy ' these guys take a look at their heros in bodybuilding and base what should win contests based on their preference not on the IFBB judging criteria because 99% of them don't have any idea what so ever on how contests are judged .

the ifbb's judging criteria is the whole reason bodybuilding sucks today, they choose the ugliest and least marketable physique's

E
E

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2008, 01:12:18 PM »
the ifbb's judging criteria is the whole reason bodybuilding sucks today, they choose the ugliest and least marketable physique's

E
Looks and marketability shouldn`t judge the show either, the physique should

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2008, 03:26:59 PM »
These are the stock excuses, mostly easily rebutted. The truth is the Dillet had fewer flaws than Yates and others, and dominated Yates from both front and sides. The biggest problem was that like other BBs of the era, he wasn't white, just as Schwarzenegger would beat Oliva in questionable judging decades earlier.

blatant use of race card which no one cares about.

only a bitter minority would make such a stupid remark.

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2008, 03:30:48 PM »

blatant use of race card which no one cares about.

only a bitter minority would make such a stupid remark.

Continue living in that fantasy skinhead bubble in which contest results are fair. Very few others choose to delude themselves. ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2008, 03:32:42 PM »
Continue living in that fantasy skinhead bubble in which contest results are fair. Very few others choose to delude themselves. ;D

Stop projecting your race-hating on everyone else you and your dumb excuses were utterly crushed go play with your power-rod

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2008, 03:42:49 PM »
Contest are not always fair but this has nothing to do with race. 16 out of the 24 Olympias belong to a black champ. There is nothing more I hate then some sore loser blaming the outcome of a show on race.

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2008, 04:25:25 PM »
levrone was good but his muscle didnt seem dense or too dry , dont get me wrong great bodybuilder. Yates sickest bodybuilder ever to dry out.... MItght not have the most appealing physique but how can you not love the front and rear latewings. !!! :o
I

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2008, 04:51:22 PM »
Contest are not always fair but this has nothing to do with race. 16 out of the 24 Olympias belong to a black champ. There is nothing more I hate then some sore loser blaming the outcome of a show on race.

Pumpster owned again, pithy
Team Yates

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2008, 07:15:35 PM »
Looks and marketability shouldn`t judge the show either, the physique should

i was talking about his physique

E
E

PRO Chemical

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2008, 06:25:51 AM »
yup Dillet is better

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2008, 06:39:19 AM »
Yates was as overrated as you can get.

he was 1/2 a great Mr. O.

great from the back.

nothing special from the front... :-X
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2008, 06:47:39 AM »
Yates was as overrated as you can get.

he was 1/2 a great Mr. O.

great from the back.

nothing special from the front... :-X

Nothing special from the front lol easily dismissed and corrected stop trolling jackass he also crushed everyone from the side as well

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2008, 06:54:39 AM »
lol I love that most muscular where dorian is trying so hard to flex his quad as if it is good, yet there is no detail and is calf is practically bigger LOL

man his arms suck too :-X
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2008, 06:59:32 AM »
lol I love that most muscular where dorian is trying so hard to flex his quad as if it is good, yet there is no detail and is calf is practically bigger LOL

man his arms suck too :-X

Yeah you loved that most muscular so much when it was first posted you cried and cried about how it was photoshopped lol that pictured crushed you and still does

and I love how you can't refute one thing and just gp on the attack ( old news ) but A'las I'll continue to expose you as a no-nothing with your help of course lol  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2008, 07:00:06 AM »
Nothing special from the front lol easily dismissed and corrected stop trolling jackass he also crushed everyone from the side as well

From the side better bwahaahaha...ND who admits a preference for "attractive white BBs" walking into yet more doors.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2008, 07:02:33 AM »
Yeah you loved that most muscular so much when it was first posted you cried and cried about how it was photoshopped lol that pictured crushed you and still does

and I love how you can't refute one thing and just gp on the attack ( old news ) but A'las I'll continue to expose you as a no-nothing with your help of course lol  ;)

the pics do all the refuting for us ND

why do you think dorian has such a bad rep as being overrated?

every day there are threads showing that far 'lesser' people were actually better (at least from the front)

there is a damn good reason for this, in case you didn't know..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2008, 07:06:07 AM »
From the side better bwahaahaha...ND who admits a preference for "attractive white BBs" walking into yet more doors.

Hey all the nutt-huggers are here this a.m . lol I never claimed I have a preference for ' attractive white BBs ' now you're just lying because you don't have anything else to work with  ;) and your strawmen pictures prove your bias and stupidity which both are easily refutable

and yet another example of pumpster ( ironic name while on the subject lol ) projecting his homosexual tendencies on others , wasn't it YOU who bragged about the ' gorgeous transsexuals ' you could have banged? and do you often refer to men dressed like woman as ' gorgeous ' ? please do tell? lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2008, 07:12:48 AM »
the pics do all the refuting for us ND

why do you think dorian has such a bad rep as being overrated?

every day there are threads showing that far 'lesser' people were actually better (at least from the front)

there is a damn good reason for this, in case you didn't know..

Those who bitch about Yates are all ignorant people who's hero's were crushed by Yates , you , pumpster , Neo , Ice , with Ronnie , Sharma , bigbobs with Nasser , Earl with Levrone , you and a host of others with Ray   what other recourse do the losers have? none

anyone who says Yates is overrated is a loser literally lol bottom line Dorian crushed everyone's hero or course he's going to be attacked

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2008, 01:04:31 PM »
Those who bitch about Yates are all ignorant people who's hero's were crushed by Yates , you , pumpster , Neo , Ice , with Ronnie , Sharma , bigbobs with Nasser , Earl with Levrone , you and a host of others with Ray   what other recourse do the losers have? none

anyone who says Yates is overrated is a loser literally lol bottom line Dorian crushed everyone's hero or course he's going to be attacked

if dorian actually looked better and didn't look like a hard pile of shit maybe I would give him credit

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2008, 01:19:50 PM »
if dorian actually looked better and didn't look like a hard pile of shit maybe I would give him credit

E

he doesn't need to impress you just the judges and he did that with ease now if Levrone could find a harmonious balance between side , density & conditioning maybe he's have a shot to beat Dorian , but you got two Kevins the soft big one or the small hard one and neither stood a chance.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2008, 01:23:40 PM »

Sick shot, only Dorian can dominate the competition with a torn biceps.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2008, 01:25:48 PM »

Sick shot, only Dorian can dominate the competition with a torn biceps.

hulkster cried the first time that pic was posted he said " photoshopped " lol his hero crushed in his best pose.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2008, 05:50:13 PM »
he doesn't need to impress you just the judges and he did that with ease now if Levrone could find a harmonious balance between side , density & conditioning maybe he's have a shot to beat Dorian , but you got two Kevins the soft big one or the small hard one and neither stood a chance.

this judging criteria you always talk about has been the downfall of the sport i once loved

dorian and the judges are responsible >:(

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2008, 06:03:29 PM »
this judging criteria you always talk about has been the downfall of the sport i once loved

dorian and the judges are responsible >:(

E

Hey maybe if Levrone got his act together it would be a different story