Author Topic: Driving home from gym experience  (Read 2122 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Driving home from gym experience
« on: May 31, 2008, 08:24:22 PM »
I was driving home from the gym this evening and we got hit hard with a lightning storm and some heavy downpour...anyone in Connecticut knows what I am talking about tonight...so as I'm driving it was the oddest thing...the sky wasn't completely dark, yet the moon was still burning bright...I had never seen the moon as clear as this before so I took some photos with my camera phone...but then I realized it wasn't the moon, but the sun, just about ready to set...the sun wasn't super bright...but it was a warm glow...kinda like a nightlight...I tried not to stare directly at it, but tried my best to get good photos...luckily the storm cleared up and it was easier to get home...I will try to upload my cell phone camera pics soon..proabably tommorow I hope

w

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Driving home from gym experience
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 08:29:04 PM »
I was driving home from the gym this evening and we got hit hard with a lightning storm and some heavy downpour...anyone in Connecticut knows what I am talking about tonight...so as I'm driving it was the oddest thing...the sky wasn't completely dark, yet the moon was still burning bright...I had never seen the moon as clear as this before so I took some photos with my camera phone...but then I realized it wasn't the moon, but the sun, just about ready to set...the sun wasn't super bright...but it was a warm glow...kinda like a nightlight...I tried not to stare directly at it, but tried my best to get good photos...luckily the storm cleared up and it was easier to get home...I will try to upload my cell phone camera pics soon..proabably tommorow I hope

don't be a hero - you could have been killed

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 06:54:01 AM »

You should consider writing mystery novels.  That was very compelling. ::)
Proabably - Probably
Tommorow - Tomorrow
At least, you learned how to spell two more words by posting that.
N

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 07:18:09 AM »
You should consider writing mystery novels.  That was very compelling. ::)
Proabably - Probably
Tommorow - Tomorrow
At least, you learned how to spell two more words by posting that.
damn im usually good w/ spelling

croatch...i like that lifting video u did
w

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 07:37:42 AM »
damn im usually good w/ spelling

croatch...i like that lifting video u did
Thanks bro.  Nothing personal on the spelling..haah  I read the story and felt unfulfilled, so I needed to repent. :D
The funniest thing on that video is, on youtube, plenty people watch it have good things to say.  Only on getbig, was I slammed for gained 50lbs with no drugs...haha
One thing you'll never see me do, is knock someone for making good progress without the crutch of drugs.
Only on getbig. ;D
N

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 10:52:48 AM »

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 10:53:34 AM »