Author Topic: gh15 is.........................................................................  (Read 1879 times)

m8

• Getbig V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
I agree

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
haha those fail pics are awesome.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
So he's a yellow frog?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
It's Nasser.

m8

• Getbig V

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
It's Nasser.

I agree - both are extremely smart when it comes to bodybuilding and smart in general but speak on topics that they are not expert in with the same degree of confidence/intelligence as they do with the bodybuilding topics.  When they talk about those issues, they sound like smart people, but not necessarily smart people on that particular topic.  Kind of like if a physics undergrad student were to talk about geology - presumably he would come across articulately, but not necessarily correctly.

Also, gh15 and Nasser both share the same opinions on some political issues like recreational drugs.  Furthermore, Nasser said in his interviews that he supported Craig Titus, but gh15 felt exactly the opposite.  I would say that is Nasser's way of putting the heat off himself, but that will only work for the dim.  Those who are a little smarter will look at that as an intentional way to put the heat off the topic of him being gh15, and if anything, would be more evidence to them that the two are one and the same.

Just my opinion.  I would guess gh15 is Nasser.  Also, Dennis is not as smart as Nasser and I doubt Dennis would be able to write like gh15 does.  Few pros could actually, one of them who could being Nasser.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
its ronald mc donald.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
I agree - both are extremely smart when it comes to bodybuilding and smart in general but speak on topics that they are not expert in with the same degree of confidence/intelligence as they do with the bodybuilding topics.  When they talk about those issues, they sound like smart people, but not necessarily smart people on that particular topic.  Kind of like if a physics undergrad student were to talk about geology - presumably he would come across articulately, but not necessarily correctly.

Also, gh15 and Nasser both share the same opinions on some political issues like recreational drugs.  Furthermore, Nasser said in his interviews that he supported Craig Titus, but gh15 felt exactly the opposite.  I would say that is Nasser's way of putting the heat off himself, but that will only work for the dim.  Those who are a little smarter will look at that as an intentional way to put the heat off the topic of him being gh15, and if anything, would be more evidence to them that the two are one and the same.

Just my opinion.  I would guess gh15 is Nasser.  Also, Dennis is not as smart as Nasser and I doubt Dennis would be able to write like gh15 does.  Few pros could actually, one of them who could being Nasser.

Excellent points.

gh15's posts are full of typos that are obviously done on purpose. Anybody can see that.

And like you said, they both share similar opinions, and they both really detest Milos.

4thAD

he's GH15

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
....I cant believe that there is still discussion about this....

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I agree with Mr. Canning, i too think it's Nasser.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
i still dont know who the undercover pro is.

D_1000

• Getbig IV

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V

Nasser or maybe even Titus.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

I was reading every column for clues, but bodybuilding.com stopped publishing it when Craig Titus went to jail.  I guess now I'll never know.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
It doesnt sound like Achim

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Just my opinion.  I would guess gh15 is Nasser.  Also, Dennis is not as smart as Nasser and I doubt Dennis would be able to write like gh15 does.  Few pros could actually, one of them who could being Nasser
Fixed.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Napster El Syntholbody

Meso_z

• Getbig V
all bronkaid