Author Topic: infection or bad shot?  (Read 1339 times)

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
infection or bad shot?
« on: June 01, 2008, 11:58:06 AM »
hey fellas,  i just started a cycle of anadrol, test400, and deca.  i did my first shots of test/deca on monday and everything went fine.  i was a little sore, but not anything out of the ordinary.  on thursday i did my second shots for the week and the next day, the shoulder that i shot the t400, was brutally sore.  I felt achy and had some flu-like symptoms.  yesterday i felt pretty bad too, and my shoulder was a little bit warm.  the delt didnt swell too much, just around the area of the injection...and there was some redness around my shoulder/upper biceps.  today i feel alot better, but my shoulder is still  extremely painful, still a little bit swollen around the injection area, and still some redness.  the swelling never spread, just around the injection site.  does this sound like an infection, bad reaction, or a bad shot?  the first shot i did on monday went nice and smooth...no bad reaction.  im hoping this is just a bad reaction at the beginning of the cycle to the t400.  any input would be welcome.  thanks guys.
                                      -strength

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: infection or bad shot?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 12:10:02 PM »
probally just the t-400 causing the iritation or a reaction to the BA.  If it gets worse, not better may wanna get it looked at.

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 12:12:49 PM »
why would it cause a reaction the 2nd shot of the week and not the first time?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 01:29:35 PM »
why would it cause a reaction the 2nd shot of the week and not the first time?

Could be a million reasons, like i said if it gets worse not better then get it looked at.  Have you done a lot of shots?

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 02:05:36 PM »
well this is my third cycle, but it's my first time using t400.  all of my other cycles have been with single ester tests (test e and prop).  i have only done two shots with the t400, since i just started this cycle on monday.  like i said, the shoulder is still very sore...feels like someone hit it with a hammer.  it is only swollen around the injection site...more like a welt.  my arm does feel a little warm and there is some redness, but i dont have a fever, or feel achy like i did the other day.  does this sound like cellulitis...or just a reaction to the t400/BA/bad shot?

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 05:42:59 PM »
I think you probably had a combination of things going on here:

1) T-400 is known to be very painful for most people. A good rule of thumb is the higher the mg/ml the more painful the injections seem to be.
2) I think you may have gotten a taste of the infamous test flu, very common when using overdosed gear.
3) Infections take time to develop, so you probably would not even know you were infected the very next day.

The more you shoot the more your body will adjust to the t-400. I shot b-12 in my left quad and was sore as hell for a month. It definitely was not infected, but I could hardly bend my knee all the way. Sometimes we just have sore injections.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 12:08:33 PM »
Dude wht kinda of gear do you have?? My last shot i did on thursday, i had the same flu-like symptons and i started getting a real high fever and my body was very achy. All im taking is Test cyp, thats it. 2ccs a week/400mg.

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 01:07:34 PM »
yo man...im not sure if i can post the actual lab names...i forget what the rules are on the board.  pm me the lab you are using and ill confirm if it's the same one as mine.  right now im using a ug from canada...i believe it's made out in british columbia. 

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 09:16:58 PM »
yo man...im not sure if i can post the actual lab names...i forget what the rules are on the board.  pm me the lab you are using and ill confirm if it's the same one as mine.  right now im using a ug from canada...i believe it's made out in british columbia. 

Dude it's t400. that shit hurts sometimes. Thats all there is to it. Denkal was just as painful

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2008, 09:18:34 PM »
Also you said your first shot was test400/deca and your second was just test400?  Well you dont have the deca to mix with the t400 and make it less strong