Author Topic: Hottest Pro Bodybulder of past and present?  (Read 1776828 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: Hottest Pro Bodybulder of past and present?
« Reply #49975 on: February 01, 2011, 10:23:38 AM »
gayer than epic avoiding the issue at hand, mr  tender vagina  ;D

Gayer than having a Nokia phone..Every nokia phone is purposely designed to be years behind the curve.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #49976 on: February 01, 2011, 10:26:18 AM »
Gayer than having a Nokia phone..Every nokia phone is purposely designed to be years behind the curve.

gayer than oh for FUCK sake, you stupid noob... that is not the point is it, mr months lasting blueberry virgin fag  ::) :D

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49977 on: February 01, 2011, 10:48:09 AM »
gayer than oh for FUCK sake, you stupid noob... that is not the point is it, mr months lasting blueberry virgin fag  ::) :D

Gayer than me having an HTC g2...Running at 1.5 GHz now, It's over-clocked and allows me to tether my laptop at no charge, and lets me open torrents, etc all free...Can you do that with a nokia? It also has an app that vibrates that allows me to give Xerxes mom an orgasm on the train..What more can you ask for

I thought i used to like nokia..However, i realized how far behind the curve they are.  Nokia phones do last forever, and are great quality..It's just symbian is dated..

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49978 on: February 01, 2011, 10:51:04 AM »
Gayer than me having an HTC g2...Running at 1.5 GHz now, It's over-clocked and allows me to tether my laptop at no charge, and lets me open torrents, etc all free...Can you do that with a nokia?

I thought i used to like nokia..However, i realized how far behind the curve they are.  Nokia phones do last forever, and are great quality..It's just symbian is dated..

gayer than that's not the point... I don't like smart phone or touch screens "yet", anyways, so that's the only reason. I've stated it many times.

My phone is classic, but it has all the functions of a good smart phone, it's very flat, high quality sounds/no pitch noise and a 5meg camera.

But when the day comes that the touch screens won't have their current negatives, i will buy one right away, and actually make self poor while doing it actually

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #49979 on: February 01, 2011, 10:53:18 AM »
gayer than stayin' positive

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49980 on: February 01, 2011, 01:01:23 PM »
gayer than that's not the point... I don't like smart phone or touch screens "yet", anyways, so that's the only reason. I've stated it many times.

My phone is classic, but it has all the functions of a good smart phone, it's very flat, high quality sounds/no pitch noise and a 5meg camera.

But when the day comes that the touch screens won't have their current negatives, i will buy one right away, and actually make self poor while doing it actually

Gayer than me having about 300 posts on this thread alone..You are also the newbie..I've been here for since 2002 or 2003 with my original account.. Also android phone are the real deal..You shouldn't be scared to switch when your ready. I can understand you wanting to support Nokia cause it's a Finnish company, and that's ok. I would actually sign up and get a nokia phone if they ever start to sell android.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49981 on: February 02, 2011, 01:16:12 AM »
Gayer than me having about 300 posts on this thread alone..You are also the newbie..I've been here for since 2002 or 2003 with my original account.. Also android phone are the real deal..You shouldn't be scared to switch when your ready. I can understand you wanting to support Nokia cause it's a Finnish company, and that's ok. I would actually sign up and get a nokia phone if they ever start to sell android.

Gayer than you may have been here since 2002, but this is your 100th gimmick I bet

Name:  225for70
Position:  Getbig IV
Date Registered:  20-05-2010, 13:16:08
Last Active:  Today at 00:13:11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:  
YIM:  
Email:  hidden  

My god you're dump... AND it's like you're not even reading what I type...

this is why i called you a newb because you don't have basic reading comprehension skills  ::)

I SUPPORT CLASSIC PHONE DESIGN, fucking turd! And Nokia's 6700 Crome is neat and I like it... that's as far as i go for now because all the smart phones look retarded and aren't my style and the touch screen phones have all the functions I desire but I dont' like touch screens yet. This nokia 6700 has all I need for now while having all the smarty fancy functions and looks.

Nothing to do with nokia, smart ass.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49982 on: February 02, 2011, 01:26:52 AM »
gayer than how long are you expecting to have the same cell phone devilsmile?  ;D, you know some somali guy will steal it anyway right  :D

gayer than as long as I lose it or breake it  8)

or when there comes the perfect classic phone  8), 6700 being the best for now.

I lost 2 phones last year...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49983 on: February 02, 2011, 02:10:46 AM »
Gayer than giving a shit about longevity when you lose it anyway  :D lol!  ;D

gayer than yeah ofcourse I lose them on purpose  ::) ;D... still, every phone I get I think it's my last phone, so money, quality, looks goes all in line :P

maby it's good I lost the other phone two years ago.... it had almost a thousand message between me and my first love... her pictures, pictures of her kids, videos... lol...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49984 on: February 02, 2011, 06:15:25 AM »
gayer than hahaha, I only have some pics on a external harddrive but never saved messages, brutal living in the past  :D :P

just kidding bro, you know I'm here for you (somewhat homo but no homo)

gayer than no I was just saying  :D, it's ooOOOOld history :P

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #49985 on: February 02, 2011, 12:08:54 PM »
gayer than did i miss anything in the past few months?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #49986 on: February 02, 2011, 01:44:00 PM »
gayer than did i miss anything in the past few months?
gayer than I cant recall it all.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49987 on: February 03, 2011, 04:27:39 AM »
gayer than going to take pics of my shoulder later today... gonna get the good or bad news... by the way It's not my AC tendon that hurts now, it's my rotator cuff that's RLY painfull this time.... I mean it hurts like SHIT!

My doctor pumped my arms a little to test does it hurt, he couldn't hold my hands still at all while I was performing lateral raises, I told him push harder, he couldn't  8)... apparently doesn't hurt while training too much, but I may get after pain.

So he doesn't think there's any tears, but he does suggest that I have some sort of infection going on between the rotator cuff and the joints... so  he gave me some medicine for that and this lotion you rub on it...

I also saw double headed snake symbols in the farma shops and a snake eating it's tail inside the "health" logo.... I told the cash registry woman that they are the original symbols of lucifer and the two headed snake around a medaljon is the symbol of the knowledge tree... She had no idea, so i asked her why would they use satanic symbols in a god damn pharmacy shop and "self medication" health logos?

I'm not playing...

But that's another subject entirely...

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #49988 on: February 03, 2011, 11:04:35 AM »
I also saw double headed snake symbols in the farma shops and a snake eating it's tail inside the "health" logo.... I told the cash registry woman that they are the original symbols of lucifer and the two headed snake around a medaljon is the symbol of the knowledge tree... She had no idea, so i asked her why would they use satanic symbols in a god damn pharmacy shop and "self medication" health logos?

Gayer than did you show her your own "knowledge tree"?
Btw, you're a first year student, right...got a lot of pussy/ass(male, no homo) there?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49989 on: February 04, 2011, 07:18:16 AM »
Gayer than did you show her your own "knowledge tree"?
Btw, you're a first year student, right...got a lot of pussy/ass(male, no homo) there?

gayer than last time I got laid was a month ago, and the previous time to that was last september :D... I guess women don't like me.... so no, no "lots of pussy" for me   :P

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49990 on: February 05, 2011, 07:39:40 AM »
gayer than not careing to meet up with a girl because I'm having a nice comfortable position on my seat...

ffs... go cook in her place, thanks but no thanks... was on a date with her once, all we did was drank wine and talk about conspiracys and world governments.... fucking boring... no sexual nothing... I flirted to her just one little thing and she blushed.... waste of time.

"could we meet up today, we could go to the shop at the same time, I come meet you up at the bus stop :) "

FUCK OFF ghawd  :P

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #49991 on: February 05, 2011, 07:46:01 AM »
gayer than not careing to meet up with a girl because I'm having a nice comfortable position on my seat...

ffs... go cook in her place, thanks but no thanks... was on a date with her once, all we did was drank wine and talk about conspiracys and world governments.... fucking boring... no sexual nothing... I flirted to her just one little thing and she blushed.... waste of time.

"could we meet up today, we could go to the shop at the same time, I come meet you up at the bus stop :) "

FUCK OFF ghawd  :P
gayer than a waste of time son move on to the strip clubs.  8)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49992 on: February 05, 2011, 07:47:08 AM »
gayer than a waste of time son move on to the strip clubs.  8)

gayer than gotta save to the venezuela trip, I don't care if it's gonna be the "last trip of my life"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #49993 on: February 05, 2011, 07:59:37 AM »
gayer than gotta save to the venezuela trip, I don't care if it's gonna be the "last trip of my life"
gayer some hot ladies down there better save up and "wrap up" to be safe.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49994 on: February 10, 2011, 04:02:22 AM »
gayer than I did it lol.....

... I registerred to a couple of "give your oppinion, we give you money for it"- survey based websites....signed for those websites for life... ehm, with a *coughclughclugh*little fee*coughcough*

but that's it, yeah, never mind, how was your day all, nice.. DAY, huh...  :-[

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49995 on: February 10, 2011, 04:11:59 AM »
gayer than why don't you just apply for jobs guy?

gayer than what about modeling bro? you too short? (no homo)

nana, just thought about trying this... some woman here apparently got over 5k euros for doing surveys  :-\

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49996 on: February 10, 2011, 04:18:06 AM »
Let me know if it works  :o

gayer than there is an article of it, and finnish people also commenting it how they don't trust it at all, but some say they made over 1000 euros extra in their first month... that's prety good extra buck... you get 5-15 euros per survey dipending how long it is etc, do you write your self etc..

only if I knew how to use these surveys... first you have to register, and then you have to choose the website you want to do surveys for... and surprise surprise  most of them are blocked in my region  ::)

that's why I doubt did the screwer get screwed here.... but I do have my account which I can erase, I still can get my money back from registration, NOTE that, and I have my seperate "income" log in my account and I can cash it out with my bank account... I have 2 euros there now

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #49997 on: February 10, 2011, 05:47:15 AM »
gayer than there is an article of it, and finnish people also commenting it how they don't trust it at all, but some say they made over 1000 euros extra in their first month... that's prety good extra buck... you get 5-15 euros per survey dipending how long it is etc, do you write your self etc..

only if I knew how to use these surveys... first you have to register, and then you have to choose the website you want to do surveys for... and surprise surprise  most of them are blocked in my region  ::)

that's why I doubt did the screwer get screwed here.... but I do have my account which I can erase, I still can get my money back from registration, NOTE that, and I have my seperate "income" log in my account and I can cash it out with my bank account... I have 2 euros there now
gayer than dont sound too bad for taking surveys I may have to check into this shit. 8)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49998 on: February 15, 2011, 05:58:00 AM »
Gayer than just emptied my bank account to pay rent  :'( :'(

Any news on your survey shit  ;D ???

gayer than shall I answer you directly or alphabeticly... *sigh*

too many lame movies, man... lol at "making extra 500 a month answering oppinions"

One thing; It's true if you live in canda/north america region... but most of these surveys are blocked in finland... no shit, and I wonder why  ::).

Yeah, if I ever wanted the so called extra 500 euros a month, I will have to do something that's real... like you said, some lame photoshoots for some morning magazines that has shovel commercials or sock commercials  ::), the question is, do I whanna make my self a complete ass while doing an extra 500

People say there's no "easy way out"... I say there is an easy way out, but only the people who truly know the ins and outs of the system can have those easy way outs, unless you are one out of 100milj people who getsl ucky. All these internet surveys are like supplements for BB'fans, they promise you roid user results for using their dumb surveys but the results are far from the truth  :P

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49999 on: February 15, 2011, 06:11:05 AM »
Gayer than just pm baygbm bro, he will find you some costumers,

all you need is a webcam and no shame

these are things

you already have  ;D

:D :D ;D

gayer than maby I'll hold the ball for some more then... gotta check out the web camera :P

so what things you got on ur customer list :P ?