Author Topic: How do I do a Zottman Curl?  (Read 18055 times)

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Re: How do I do a Zottman Curl?
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2008, 05:42:26 PM »
adonis will never show a shirtless pic again.  betcha.
Addicted to the Steal

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2008, 08:39:13 PM »
look at this fag....

That's a drawing.
$

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2008, 11:33:20 PM »
I'm happy to see out resident "white" Goodrum back.  It has been awhile. 

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2008, 11:42:34 PM »
lol...

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2008, 05:30:54 AM »
The mildly amusing affair here is that Demeanor would try and correct the verbiage of Thomas Jefferson as he writes in the old style as do I. 

Nothing you've said is in the "old style."  You ignorantly used the wrong words.  Big difference.

"They secrete less by the kidnies"

That was how kidneys was spelled in those days, numbskull. 

And I find it interesting you'd reference that passage; it's talking about how black people smell bad  ::) 

Your hatred for non-whites really runs deep, doesn't it? 

She is what us purveyor`s of the Queens English Society call brash and rudimentary Neo-Dolts.

What's with the singular possessive apostrophe in "purveyors," junior?  Didn't the society teach you some basic punctuation? :lol:

Incidentally, if you weren't pretending to be well-spoken, I wouldn't bother pointing out your endless mistakes.  But I don't like hypocrites, and that's what you are.  You whine about delusional people, all the while blanketed in your own delusions of linguistic and physical grandeur.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2008, 05:37:52 AM »
Incidentally, if you weren't pretending to be well-spoken, I wouldn't bother pointing out your endless mistakes.  But I don't like hypocrites, and that's what you are.  You whine about delusional people, all the while blanketed in your own delusions of linguistic and physical grandeur.

Intellectual equivalent of ILS

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2008, 05:38:14 AM »
STFU about Zottman curls!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2008, 05:38:50 AM »
Nothing you've said is in the "old style."  You ignorantly used the wrong words.  Big difference.

That was how kidneys was spelled in those days, numbskull. 

And I find it interesting you'd reference that passage; it's talking about how black people smell bad  ::) 

Your hatred for non-whites really runs deep, doesn't it? 

What's with the singular possessive apostrophe in "purveyors," junior?  Didn't the society teach you some basic punctuation? :lol:

are you saying a jew dressing up in a swastika shirt doing the Hitlergruß HAS to be a total idiot?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2008, 06:38:11 AM »
Nelson the steed, was a most magnificent steed for His Excellency.  His Excellency also possessed a noble greyhound, comically named Cornwallis due to its mischievous nature.

When His Excellency did the tour of states, these two loyal acquaintances always were in accompaniment.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2008, 06:56:22 AM »
Nelson the steed, was a most magnificent steed for His Excellency.  His Excellency also possessed a noble greyhound, comically named Cornwallis due to its mischievous nature.

When His Excellency did the tour of states, these two loyal acquaintances always were in accompaniment.

are you still here you fucking retard?

god.

kill yourself already.
b

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2008, 07:03:45 AM »
Why should there be any feelings of animosity?  As Thomas Jefferson says I still pity the blacks.  While it is true you are no longer implemented as a domestic animal or useful tool writ large, unfortunately you still have to yoke the burden of Georges-Louis Leclerc Comte de Buffon`s  musings. 

Thomas Jefferson further illustrates his point with Notes on Virginia Circa 1787

The circumstance of superior beauty, is thought worthy attention in the propagation of our horses, dogs, and other domestic animals; why not in that of man?

Besides those of colour, figure, and hair, there are other physical distinctions proving a difference of race. They have less hair on the face and body. They secrete less by the kidnies, and more by the glands of the skin, which gives them a very strong and disagreeable odour. This greater degree of transpiration renders them more tolerant of heat, and less so of cold, than the whites. Perhaps too a difference of structure in the pulmonary apparatus, which a late ingenious (* 1) experimentalist has discovered to be the principal regulator of animal heat, may have disabled them from extricating, in the act of inspiration, so much of that fluid from the outer air, or obliged them in expiration, to part with more of it.

They seem to require less sleep. A black, after hard labour through the day, will be induced by the slightest amusements to sit up till midnight, or later, though knowing he must be out with the first dawn of the morning. They are at least as brave, and more adventuresome. But this may perhaps proceed from a want of forethought, which prevents their seeing a danger till it be present. When present, they do not go through it with more coolness or steadiness than the whites.

They are more ardent after their female: but love seems with them to be more an eager desire, than a tender delicate mixture of sentiment and sensation. Their griefs are transient. Those numberless afflictions, which render it doubtful whether heaven has given life to us in mercy or in wrath, are less felt, and sooner forgotten with them. In general, their existence appears to participate more of sensation than reflection. To this must be ascribed their disposition to sleep when abstracted from their diversions, and unemployed in labour. An animal whose body is at rest, and who does not reflect, must be disposed to sleep of course.

Comparing them by their faculties of memory, reason, and imagination, it appears to me, that in memory they are equal to the whites; in reason much inferior, as I think one could scarcely be found capable of tracing and comprehending the investigations of Euclid; and that in imagination they are dull, tasteless, and anomalous. It would be unfair to follow them to Africa for this investigation. We will consider them here, on the same stage with the whites, and where the facts are not apocryphal on which a judgment is to be formed.

That's fine if you believe that however you're part Jewish, Adam.  And since my ancestry is part Egyptian, it means I owe your relatives a big thanks for helping built our pyramids...... ;D
A

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2008, 07:06:20 AM »
Nice job of avoiding Demeanor, she's been kicking your skinny ass throughout this entire thread

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2008, 07:08:29 AM »
Intellectual equivalEnt of ILS
LOL. That's pretty good.  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2008, 07:22:02 AM »
Indeed sir. Indeed. I do indeed remain.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2008, 07:24:19 AM »
Indeed sir. Indeed. I do indeed remain.

Mark Twain looking good. Great writer (with a pedo tendency  :-\ ).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2008, 08:14:49 AM »
Mark Twain looking good. Great writer (with a pedo tendency  :-\ ).
Dr. Chimps,
I presume,

is of the most intelligent stock in this corralled farmyard of virtual swine.  A swine he is not. Dog droppings, the lot of you.

The Coach

« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2008, 08:20:27 AM »
STFU about Zottman curls!

Who's talking about Zottman curls? You must have the wrong thread. These ADHD idiots couldn't stay on track with one subject if they're lives depended on it!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2008, 09:02:19 AM »
Who's talking about Zottman curls? You must have the wrong thread. These ADHD idiots couldn't stay on track with one subject if they're lives depended on it!

Hi Rev Wright!

The Coach

« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2008, 09:19:30 AM »
Hi Rev Wright!

I'm not Obama's Pastor.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2008, 09:23:25 AM »
I'm not Obama's Pastor.

Isn't he the pastor who resigned from the Church where Obama also resigned from?

The Coach

« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2008, 09:26:08 AM »
Isn't he the pastor who resigned from the Church where Obama also resigned from?

You mean before he resigned.........last week?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2008, 09:27:47 AM »
You mean before he resigned.........last week?

Yes.

If you resign from something, you cannot still be held accountable for it, can you?

The Coach

« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2008, 09:36:16 AM »
Yes.

If you resign from something, you cannot still be held accountable for it, can you?

Am I missing something? Wright "retired" over a month ago. Obama "left" his church 3 days ago.

The Coach

« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2008, 09:40:39 AM »
Dude's a pathalogical lier anyway....who cares.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 03, 2008, 09:42:41 AM »
Anyone associated with any church deserves to be called a deranged and deluded simpleton.

I am a bit ashamed of Obama that he didn`t take a stronger stand with his atheism as his mother and father were both atheists.

He should have remained steadfast and not caved in to political pressure.  The American people are starting to realize that Jesus and religion are all a sham.  The great Abraham Lincoln as well as the majority of the founders cared not one iota for Jesus or any god.