Author Topic: old dante  (Read 23082 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: old dante
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2008, 12:38:15 PM »
Damn C-Dizzle,you gotta` srart reading better mags to parrot info from if you don`t even know that excess cals can make you fat regardless of the macro source!!

hahahhahahhaahha!

(hi tim)
 ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2008, 12:38:48 PM »
Hi Mike!!  LOL  :)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2008, 12:39:26 PM »
AND AGAIN, I ASK YOU, EXPLAIN TO ME HOW PROTEIN IS GOING TO MAKE YOU FAT

liquid c explained it to you. Why don't you spend more time reading and less time typing kid.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2008, 12:40:49 PM »
YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE HUMAN BODY IS ELEMENTARY AT BEST

"EXCESS CALORIES"

HAHAHHAHA

SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!!!!

;D ;D ;D

BETTER WATCH OUT FOR THOSE CALORIES IN VEGETABLES, CALORIES IN OMEGA 3'S, CALORIES IN LEAN PROTEINS !!!

;D ;D ;D

KEEP COUNTING YOUR CALORIES MORONS

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2008, 12:44:04 PM »
OKAY SMART GUY EXPLAIN TO ME HOW PROTEIN IS GOING TO MAKE YOU FAT

WHAT YOU SAID IS HORSESHIT...  

TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE BODYS HIGH DEMAND FOR PROTEIN, TAKE INTO ACCOUNT HOW THE BODY DEALS WITH HUGE SURGES IN AMINO ACIDS (EXAMPLE= WHEY) , TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE HUGE THERMIC EFFECT OF DIGESTING PROTEIN, TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE SLOW RATE OF DIGESTION MEAT HAS, TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE TURNOVER RATIO OF PROTEIN INTO GLUCOSE, AND TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE RATE AT WHICH THAT TURNOVER OF AMINO ACIDS INTO GLUCOSE OCCURS

AND AGAIN, I ASK YOU, EXPLAIN TO ME HOW PROTEIN IS GOING TO MAKE YOU FAT

FUCKING MORON

Well, using your logic, I could in theory, diet down for a show and take in a large 50 gram protein shake with every meal, 350 extra grams of protein and I should still be losing fat at the same rate VS if I took in one or no shake(s) a day along with my regular meals.   Try it and let me know how you do.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2008, 12:47:42 PM »

Well, using your logic, I could in theory, diet down for a show and take in a large 50 gram protein shake with every meal, 350 extra grams of protein and I should still be losing fat at the same rate VS if I took in one or no shake(s) a day along with my regular meals.   Try it and let me know how you do.
  ok absolutely ! the two are unrelated

in fact youll lose fat quicker because whey protein causes a dramatic increase in protein syntheses which is a process that requies a large amount of energy.   and, as you increase your amount of muscle mass from all that protein, you will in turn burN more calories through out the day and in turn burn more fat.

PLEASE, DO NOT SPEAK

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2008, 12:49:28 PM »

in fact youll lose fat quicker because whey protein causes a dramatic increase in protein syntheses which is a process that requies a large amount of energy.   and, as you increase your amount of muscle mass from all that protein, you will in turn burN more calories through out the day and in turn burn more fat.

PLEASE, DO NOT SPEAK

actually we are typing

dizzle  ;)

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2008, 12:53:09 PM »

PLEASE, DO NOT SPEAK

Let me make sure I understand you.  You are saying that protein takes more energy for the body to use "at least if your a bodybuilder" than it actually gives you so that additional huge amounts of protein will not only never make you fat, but will help lean you out at the same time due to the energy it takes to process them?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2008, 12:53:57 PM »
BRINGING UP WHEY PROTEIN ONLY PROVES THE POINT DANTE TRIED TO GET ACROSS TO YOU "FDA FOOD PYRAMID" BULLSHIT FOLLOWERS

OKAY, LETS SAY YOU EAT 600 GRAMS PROTEIN OVER 12 HOURS TIME.  IF YOU EAT IT EVENLY, THAT MEANS YOU HAVE A STEADY AMOUNT OF 50 GRAMS PROTEIN IN YOUR BLOD STREAM AT ANY GIVEN TIME

IF 600 GRAMS PROTEIN PER DAY MAKES YOU FAT, THEN 50 GRAMS PROTEIN IN THE BLOODSTREAM MAKES YOU FAT

HOW CAN WE SIMUL;ATE THIS ?

50 GRAMS PRE DIGESTED PROTEIN....EITHE WHEY OR EGG WHITES

NOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DRINK 50 GRAMS WHEY OR 50 GRAMS EGG WHITES?  HUGE INCREASE IN PROTEIN SYNTHESIS THAT USES UP ALL THOSE AMINO ACIDS !

PROTEIN, QUOTE UNQUOTE, TAKES CARE OF ITSELF !

SO WITH DRAMATIC INCREASES IN BLOOOD CONCENTRATIONS OF AMINO ACIDS, SO WE SEE DRAMATIOC INCREASES IN THE RATE OF PROTEIN SYNTHESIS

AND PROTEIN IS NOT CONVERTED INTO SUGAR UNLESS WE HAVE A GLUCOSE DEMAN THAT ISNT BEING FULFILLED BY GLUCOSE ! AND THEN ONLY ENOUGH PROTEIN GETS CONVERTED IN ORDER TO MEET THAT GLUCOSE DEMAND.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2008, 12:55:59 PM »
Let me make sure I understand you.  You are saying that protein takes more energy for the body to use "at least if your a bodybuilder" than it actually gives you so that additional huge amounts of protein will not only never make you fat, but will help lean you out at the same time due to the energy it takes to process them?
MEAT = SLOW DIGESTING, ANTI-CATABOLIC, THERMIC THROUGH DIGESTION
 PRE DIGESTED PROTEIN = FAST DIGESTING, ANABOLIC,  THERMIC THROUGH PROTEIN SYNTHESIS

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2008, 12:57:17 PM »
dizzle = 18 yr old that knows it all

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2008, 12:59:07 PM »
dizzle = 18 yr old that knows it all
MAKE IT 19 YEARS OLD ,,, AND COMPARED TO WHO ? COMPARED TO YOU SURE I KNOW IT ALL COMPARED TO YOU

COMPARED TO LEGIT EXPERTS? NO I DONT KNOW JACK SHIT

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2008, 12:59:42 PM »
 UNBELIEVABLE OWNING OF THE INFANTILE

;D  ;D  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2008, 01:06:29 PM »
The thermic effect during digestion is very very minimal C-Dizzle.

Not many people will be able absorb,digest,and assimilate 600 or so grams of protein depending.........trust me on that,gear or no gear, without putting on mucho fat.

Taking into consideration that they are also eating carbs and fats.

The body will use the amount that it needs and that`s it bro.

Google glucogenesis.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2008, 01:11:07 PM »
The thermic effect during digestion is very very minimal C-Dizzle. LOL. wes the thermic effect from digesting huge !  you are the one who needs to research

Not many people will be able absorb,digest,and assimilate 600 or so grams of protein depending.........trust me on that,gear or no gear, without putting on mucho fat. what does digestign absorbing and assimilating rptoei have to do with putting on fat ? nothing at all. "trust me on that"

Taking into consideration that they are also eating carbs and fats. okay. and? your point is?  ::)

The body will use the amount that it needs and that`s it bro. how much protein does the body "need", wes? answer me that. does the body "need" 60 grams protein at one time in the blood? it doesnt seem that way when you are digestign meat proteins which will never reach that kind of concentration. but when you eat a pre digested source of protein and you do attain that concentration in the blood, then it DOES seem to need that much protein at one time, wes, because protein synthesis gets elevtaed to that level !

Google glucogenesis. what do you think i was talking about when i said "protein turnover rate to glucose" ? huh? no my friend you are the  one who needs to do some googling and researching

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2008, 01:13:59 PM »
 any other takers?

i am tryign to help you people

many of you have genetics that absolutely kill mine

if you use this knowledge i am trying to give to you, that dante was trying to give to you, you can greatly benefit

these attacks on the people who are challenging this idea are not because i hate people with ignoraqnce  but just because this is getbig and "owning" = teh fun

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2008, 01:17:20 PM »
Dude,try eating 600 grams consistantly and tell me you did not get fat.

That`s what my post was reffering to.

Anyone can eat 600 grams,but you will not utilize it unless you weigh 300 pounds,and then only if the body needs that much for repair/growth.

Just because you eat it doesn`t mean your body utilizes it to build muscle.
Dude,I`ve forgotten more about bodybuilding than you could ever read.

I don`t know a lot of scientific terminology,but I know what works for most people and what is complete horseshit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2008, 01:19:49 PM »
DC said you`d gain fat in his article for Christs sake.,

I`m out bro,you`ll learn that real world experience beats a book or magazine 99% of the time..............hopefu lly.

Now back to the new issue of Flex with you son. :)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2008, 01:21:33 PM »
Dude,try eating 600 grams consistantly and tell me you did not get fat.

That`s what my post was reffering to.

Anyone can eat 600 grams,but you will not utilize it unless you weigh 300 pounds,and then only if the body needs that much for repair/growth.

Just because you eat it doesn`t mean your body utilizes it to build muscle.
Dude,I`ve forgotten more about bodybuilding than you could ever read.

I don`t know a lot of scientific terminology,but I know what works for most people and what is complete horseshit.
basically you are giving up in this post

and even in this post you have misinformation

why would 300 lber need more thn an one else?  you suggest thaqt you only need enough to grow and repai, nothing else, well if protein is only for growth....a 300 lber will be growing MUCH LESS than someone of less weight...

::)

wes you dont know alot of scientific terms, but you dont know any other shit either

:D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2008, 01:23:43 PM »
A 300 pounder would need more than a 150 pounder,don`t ya` think?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2008, 01:23:45 PM »
any other takers?

i am tryign to help you people

many of you have genetics that absolutely kill mine

if you use this knowledge i am trying to give to you, that dante was trying to give to you, you can greatly benefit

these attacks on the people who are challenging this idea are not because i hate people with ignoraqnce  but just because this is getbig and "owning" = teh fun

The simple fact is that protein provides energy/calories. Sure there's the thermic effect but it doesn't mean protein provides no energy and all the excess, that which is not used for building muscle, disappears through thermic effect.

I don't think there's any expert or authority who thinks this. Even among those I consider misguided I don't think I've ever seen anyone make such a claim.

You could make the same type of claim for carbs. Carbs do not really turn to bodyfat in any normal situation (i.e. de-novo lipogenesis) but this doesn't mean carbs cannot make you fat.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2008, 01:25:23 PM »
this is exactly what i mean......instead of being respectful and listening to someone (wes) with a ton of knowledge/advice ..you insult and name call him
wes could teach you so much (info others would charge you money to disperse)

contest prep/dieting training

etc etc ............

instead u quote "google" and think u know it all

(i read everything i could get my hands on/ask tons of questions)
if wes had been around i would have picked his brain dry!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2008, 01:32:59 PM »
The simple fact is that protein provides energy/calories. protein contains calories, van. energy ? no amino acids are not energy...they can be converted into energy yes. Sure there's the thermic effect a huge one but it doesn't mean protein provides no energy and all the excess, that which is not used for building muscle like i showed with the whey protein example... protein seems to take care of itself, and as blood concentrations of amino acids rise, so does the rate of protein synthesis. so "excess protein" is kind of imaginary. although i wont say its completely out of the question.... for example, 100 grams whey protein at one sitting, i would imagine that would be a little bit excessive) , disappears through thermic effect i never said amino acids dissapear .

I don't think there's any expert or authority who thinks this. Even among those I consider misguided I don't think I've ever seen anyone make such a claim.

You could make the same type of claim for carbs. Carbs do not really turn to bodyfat in any normal situation (i.e. de-novo lipogenesis) but this doesn't mean carbs cannot make you fat. bad comparison.  through what mechanims would protei have to go through to be stored as fat ? tunred into carbs, sure..(and its debateable whether ro not youll have have that happen unless you have a gluose demand that isnt being met by glucose itself), and then once turned into glucose it must by excesse glucose, you must have packed glycogen stores, and then it can be stored as fat.    i order for it to be excesse glucose, amino acids turn over rate into glucose would have to be very quick. which it is not. its a lengthy process and only yeilds a small amount of glucose.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2008, 01:34:20 PM »

instead u quote "google" and think u know it all

i must be one hell of a google machine to get all this stuff from there in the amount of time that i am doing this, huh ?

hahhahha

mike just because YOU are mentally retarded doesnt mean everyone is

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2008, 01:35:13 PM »
Candy-ass.....The 19 year old 150lb.  BBing guru.

Only on Getbig.