Author Topic: How is Batista beating WWE drug testing?  (Read 1957 times)

Jenetics

• Getbig II
How is Batista beating WWE drug testing?
« on: June 02, 2008, 02:53:07 PM »
I just saw him on the pay per view and he looks like he has lost little or no size since the WWE drug testing began! Surely he is not completely natural now. I just can't believe that.

Triple H is still big, if not in as good shape as he used to be, but him getting away with it can easily be explained by him f*cking Vince's daughter.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: How is Batista beating WWE drug testing?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 10:45:44 AM »
I just saw him on the pay per view and he looks like he has lost little or no size since the WWE drug testing began! Surely he is not completely natural now. I just can't believe that.

Triple H is still big, if not in as good shape as he used to be, but him getting away with it can easily be explained by him f*cking Vince's daughter.

I beg to differ. Batista looks to be about 20-25 lbs lighter than he was 3-4 years ago. He's announced to be 290 lbs. Back in '04 & '05, he was 317.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 11:00:05 AM »
Same as olympians beating the tests. Hell a monkey can beat a drug test.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 11:04:57 AM »
he studied hard and got all the answers right on the steroid "test"

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 11:11:31 AM »
their "testing" is a joke. They will never let one of the top guys go down for juice.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 11:39:29 AM »
I thought the test was if you didn't test positive you failed ???

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 11:41:43 AM »
he studied hard and got all the answers right on the steroid "test"

Haha the steroid test consists of a form you have to fill in - "did you take steroids yes/no".  ::)

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 03:06:49 PM »
peptides are not illegal...

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 03:21:59 PM »
Come on guys!!!  He probably has a TUE.  This is true.  It's a Theraputic Exemption.  Look it up.  An athlete can submit a form stating he/she needs to take xxxx in order with doc's orders (too easy to get when you make bank) to treat something for whatever Mickey Mouse reason.  In his case, he's probably got an HRT TUE from all of the past use and that keeps him "natural"...get it?  Unfortunately it's probably still 5-700 mgs/wk and 5-6iu/day of you fill in the blanks...

Here ya go...

http://www.wada-ama.org/rtecontent/document/international_standard.pdf

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 03:43:52 PM »

He's not just fucking the daughter. He's the son in law of Vince M as well as the father of Vince's grandson. Big difference