Author Topic: Any package deals?  (Read 4003 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Any package deals?
« on: June 02, 2008, 07:31:37 PM »
Are there any package deals that you women know of that lets the fans get behind the scenes and help the competitors to oil up and stretch before the show.  I think this would be awesome, it would be similar to me getting to go into batting practice with Jose Canseco, except my favorite FBB.

thanks a ton,

jt
TEAM Nasser

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Re: Any package deals?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 12:34:37 AM »
Are there any package deals that you women know of that lets the fans get behind the scenes and help the competitors to oil up and stretch before the show.  I think this would be awesome, it would be similar to me getting to go into batting practice with Jose Canseco, except my favorite FBB.

thanks a ton,

jt

Not that I am aware of! lol  :D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 03:16:23 AM »
You two need help.
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 05:57:52 AM »
LMFAO Oil up and stretch before the show?!?!   :D

Maybe ProTan will hire you to help backstage!

I think that your best bet would be to get yourself a girlfriend who competes, and then I am sure that she'll be happy to have you help her out.  Before you ask.... I'm all set, thanks though.  ;)
:)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 08:03:26 AM »

Most fans would *hate* the job if they actually had to do it.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 09:21:47 AM »
Most fans would *hate* the job if they actually had to do it.

That's because they see it as a job.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 06:49:47 PM »
That's because they see it as a job.

Exactly, it would be an honor.

TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 06:50:51 PM »
LMFAO Oil up and stretch before the show?!?!   :D

Maybe ProTan will hire you to help backstage!

I think that your best bet would be to get yourself a girlfriend who competes, and then I am sure that she'll be happy to have you help her out.  Before you ask.... I'm all set, thanks though.  ;)

Yeah, but what if they set me up with some man, that would be super gay, I would ask or prefer for my favorite stars, like you, or Jen or some other nice girls.

jt
TEAM Nasser

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 07:20:37 PM »
Yeah, but what if they set me up with some man, that would be super gay, I would ask or prefer for my favorite stars, like you, or Jen or some other nice girls.

jt

Well that's very nice of you, but it's not like they really "set you up" with someone backstage.  When you're backstage, it's pretty much all business, at least it is for me. 

You need to find yourself a girl who likes to compete...then you can be her bitch for the whole weekend of the competition!   ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 05:01:29 AM »

jt

You should go to some shows and see how it works.  Most shows do not allow anyone else back stage.  Now the pro shows i do not know, but they probally already have their own people, its kind of personal so they like knowing the person who is with them I bet.

Well that's very nice of you, but it's not like they really "set you up" with someone backstage.  When you're backstage, it's pretty much all business, at least it is for me. 

You need to find yourself a girl who likes to compete...then you can be her bitch for the whole weekend of the competition!   ;D

;D  Yes find a girl who likes to compete and your set.  Be careful though if you would like to become romantically involved.  Most women will not respect or be at all attracted to the guy who is too easy.  Most also like guys who are masculine to some degree.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 07:01:55 AM »
Most women will not respect or be at all attracted to the guy who is too easy.  Most also like guys who are masculine to some degree.

LOL very true.  I like me a manly man.  So just remember to stand tall and strong while you are following behind your girl at the show with her pink bag full of sparkly suits, oil, and bling.   :D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 09:37:08 AM »

jt
Ba ha ha! I told you, kid...they're just CHICKS!

Read what Luv2Hurt just said...

Women don't give play to or respect men who 'worship' them. If you want to land a BB chick as a gf then hang out at popular gyms, get involved with the NPC in your area and just be yourself.

Hahahahahahaha..."favorite stars". LOL!
?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2008, 10:17:30 AM »

LOL very true.  I like me a manly man.  So just remember to stand tall and strong while you are following behind your girl at the show with her pink bag full of sparkly suits, oil, and bling.   :D

Back in the day, when boats where made of wood, (most) men where made of iron.   :)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2008, 08:11:47 PM »
I'm totally OK with the term "star"  ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs