Author Topic: How big of a difference do your arms measure between cold and pumped up?  (Read 1290 times)

gymrat75

• Getbig III
Just out of curiousity, I've never measure my arms immediately after a work out. If I were to guess, I would say there is aproximately 1 to 1.5 inches in difference.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
about 1 inch

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
about 3 inch difference between flacid and pumped

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Just out of curiousity, I've never measure my arms immediately after a work out. If I were to guess, I would say there is aproximately 1 to 1.5 inches in difference.

same here

gymrat75

• Getbig III
LOL, I knew it wouldn't take long before someone had to chime in with a penis comment  ;D

Simple Carbs

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • I'm Phil's Easy Lover
Anyone else need a dump?

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
i always find about an inch - but that's not as big as the virtual pump you get when you post on getbig

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Never measured my arms when pumped. I guess maybe an inch.
No doubt about it...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
friends,,
the best of the best ,,that include me as a professional bodybuilder,,never get more than 1/2 an inch ,,,most lifters are 1/4 of an inch to 1/2 an inch ,,guys with spectacular arms that are truly mesure 20 inches or more usually finish training arm and if they have 20 inch at the star of the training.....at the end of the session thier arms will mesure 20.5 max 20.75,,,anything over is oil as in seo,,

nolotil and escilene and seo of now days will take your amrs 1-1,5 inches from beggining of trainnig to the end,,but this is oil and temporary solution unless it is seo then you are a retard like ken and velentino

bodybuilder that never uses oil will only have between 1/4 and 1/2 inch diff of pump in arms,,,1% may have little over 1/2 inch but forget about anything EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO 1.5 INCH

gh15 approved post
fallen angel

RZA

• Getbig IV
Enough for me to notice and brag about for about 15 minutes.

JasonH

• Getbig V
I have never measured my arms pumped. My biggest arm (the right one) measures 19.25in cold but my left is somewhat smaller. I've never measured it either but it's probably about 18.5in. I can't see me being able to pump the right arm any higher than 19.75. It sounds like a fairly decent measurement but believe me they look shit at that size.