Author Topic: How fast will Kelly Ryan cut all ties with Craig Titus after receiving probation  (Read 3601 times)

JohnnyVegas

Craig will get 20 years for all crimes and be out in ten. I hope Kelly waits for him as there is something strangely touching about their love for each other.

Would this "olve" be similar to your "love" for Richard Simmons in a sparkly tank top and Dolphin shorts from the 70's>>?  ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Craig will get 20 years for all crimes and be out in ten. I hope Kelly waits for him as there is something strangely touching about their love for each other.
Hi Squadfather  :)
!

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
He'll be out in 12 years or less.  If a pea-brain like yourself found yourself in a similar situation, you'd fuck it up all over the place and wind up doing life and a day as a jailhouse 'ho.
  Me the pea-brain ?? You're the one calling Titus a "Mastermind".. go shove some more "RedMeat" down your throat you little fag :)
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Wrong, she took an Alford plea which means she pleads guilty just because there is too much
evidence.  She did not plead guilty to the act, so a civil case seems unlikely.

hmmm...Are you saying that Alford pleas protect you from civil suits? I didn't know that...Weird that they would but someone like OJ who was found not guilty still has to pay out in a civil suit...But then again, what the fck do i know...

JohnnyVegas

hmmm...Are you saying that Alford pleas protect you from civil suits? I didn't know that...Weird that they would but someone like OJ who was found not guilty still has to pay out in a civil suit...But then again, what the fck do i know...

An "Alford plea" does NOT protect you from a civil lawsuit.

Only a "nolo contendre", or no contest, plea protects from a CRIMINAL CONVICTION  being used against you in a later civil lawsuit-and it does not really matter, because the level of proof in a civil lawsuit is so low it is a joke-just ask OJ.

JohnnyVegas

Wrong, she took an Alford plea which means she pleads guilty just because there is too much
evidence.  She did not plead guilty to the act, so a civil case seems unlikely.

A civil case is a 100% certainty.

And an Alford plea is a guilty plea to the act-just not a straight up admission.

Under federal and state rules of court a judge cannot accept a plea from a person who claims they are "not guilty" of the crime alleged, that is where the Alford plea came in, it allowed federal and state courts to take a plea while side stepping the "requirement" of actual guilt.

Last the court need not accept an Alford plea-it is done with the courts permission. Same with a no contest plea-100% at the courts discretion.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
1 Month until she finds her first excuse not to visit Craig in prison
6 Month for the devorce
12 Month remarriage

you hoping to get a shot at that ugly biatch  or do you just want to see the junk in the trunk
b

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
  Me the pea-brain ?? You're the one calling Titus a "Mastermind".. go shove some more "RedMeat" down your throat you little fag :)

"Bones"?  Is that what your mom was smoking when she decided against the abortion?
(