Author Topic: How long to stay on Winstrol  (Read 3184 times)

gunnz

• Getbig III
How long to stay on Winstrol
« on: June 03, 2008, 05:54:34 AM »
I have been running a cycle of:

700 mg of test/wk (100 mg prop M, W, F & 400 mg of cyp on Wed.)
50 mg of oral winny ED
4 IU of GH Monday-Friday

I have been running them both for about 10 wks.  Plan to stay on Test for about 6 more wks.  Is it ok to run winny that long? (16 wks total?)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: How long to stay on Winstrol
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 06:02:40 AM »

50 mg of oral winny ED
4 IU of GH Monday-Friday

I have been running them both for about 10 wks.  Plan to stay on Test for about 6 more wks.  Is it ok to run winny that long? (16 wks total?)

i wouldn't.
b

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 09:19:29 AM »
Shouldn't be an issue.

8)

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 10:16:29 AM »
Not to dangerous to run that long? I would think it would be hard on u?
Jay

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 11:23:12 AM »
Not to dangerous to run that long? I would think it would be hard on u?

"think" is the key word...i think a lot of things. ;)

There has never been ANY proof that taking oral AAS for 16 weeks will harm your liver...*assuming your liver is already healthy*

i personally know guys who took orals for "years" with no problems...but i don't recommend that. i've taken orals for months at a time and only had a 5% increase in liver values, which is nothing to worry about.

8)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 12:19:10 PM »
"think" is the key word...i think a lot of things. ;)

There has never been ANY proof that taking oral AAS for 16 weeks will harm your liver...*assuming your liver is already healthy*

i personally know guys who took orals for "years" with no problems...but i don't recommend that. i've taken orals for months at a time and only had a 5% increase in liver values, which is nothing to worry about.

8)

for all the guys who don't have problems with liver elevations, there are those who will.

i had a friend who called me up and was quite worried- he's like 'dude- something is wrong my eyes are turning yellow'.

turns out he had jaundice, and had only been running 50mg of thai dbol for 8 weeks at the time, with no other orals.

i'll stay on injectable test year round, but after that orals i would not fool around with and tell everyone the same.

any compound that affects your organs, and puts them under stress i feel should be handled carefully. diuretics, orals, painkillers- all of them. not worth complications later in life should they arise. better safe than sorry. i have always looked at this like a marathon and not a sprint and want to continue to do it for some time, so keeping my organs healthy is key.
b

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 01:03:30 PM »
alot of guys on big doses will get yellow  eyes..

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 01:10:29 PM »

for all the guys who don't have problems with liver elevations, there are those who will.

i had a friend who called me up and was quite worried- he's like 'dude- something is wrong my eyes are turning yellow'.

turns out he had jaundice, and had only been running 50mg of thai dbol for 8 weeks at the time, with no other orals.

i'll stay on injectable test year round, but after that orals i would not fool around with and tell everyone the same.

any compound that affects your organs, and puts them under stress i feel should be handled carefully. diuretics, orals, painkillers- all of them. not worth complications later in life should they arise. better safe than sorry. i have always looked at this like a marathon and not a sprint and want to continue to do it for some time, so keeping my organs healthy is key.

Your friend might have had "existing liver problems" which were magnified by the Dbol. similar to a man with high blood pressure, taking steroids and then blaming the steroids for his high BP.

i've done the blood work, so i know how oral AAS react inside "my" body.

I would like to see an actual test done on this subject, but that won't happen in this country.

I do agree with the rest of your post, but i know 100's of people who have taken very high doses of orals with zero problems.

"for all the guys who don't have problems with liver elevations, there are those who will."

Very true, which is why i tell everyone to use AAS under a doctors supervision, or at least get checked out every few months.

8)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 10:43:28 AM »
alot of guys on big doses will get yellow  eyes..
Those guys are pretty stupid if they don't realize yellow eyes means their liver isn't functioning properly. Amazing what people endure to have a little more muscle. Smart people know how to use the correct doses necessary to get results without damaging themselves.

godmus67

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 01:51:33 PM »
IS WINSTOL A MASS AGENT

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 03:03:33 PM »

50 mg of oral winny ED
4 IU of GH Monday-Friday

As long as you're only using one oral, it shouldn't be a problem.

Make sure you don't compound it by taking in too many NSAIDS, alcohol etc.

The liver can only take so much punishment.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

godmus67

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 08:23:36 AM »
SOMEONE TOLD ME TO GET ON WINSTOL AS A MASS AGENT..IS THIS CORRECT...AND HOW MUCH SHOULD I DO IF TAKING ALONE...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 10:44:11 AM »
somones filling you full of shit,,,, winstrol alone will do next to nowt for size, get some test!,, whats with the no test cycles lately?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 04:30:03 AM »
As long as you're only using one oral, it shouldn't be a problem.

Make sure you don't compound it by taking in too many NSAIDS, alcohol etc.

The liver can only take so much punishment.

DIV

Yes that and make sure to drink plenty of water ED.

godmus67

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 12:30:46 PM »
I DID A CYCLE OF T350 AND I DIDNT REALLY GAIN ANY WAIT ..IT WAS MY FIRST CYCLE..I FELT A CHANGE IN STRENGHT AND ALITTLE GAINS AND APPITITE WASNT ALL THERE..IS THAT WHY I DIDNT GAIN IN SIZE OR WHAT

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 02:16:25 PM »
I DID A CYCLE OF T350 AND I DIDNT REALLY GAIN ANY WAIT ..IT WAS MY FIRST CYCLE..I FELT A CHANGE IN STRENGHT AND ALITTLE GAINS AND APPITITE WASNT ALL THERE..IS THAT WHY I DIDNT GAIN IN SIZE OR WHAT
your test was probably wayyyyy underdosed garbage.  one can tell by its supposed doseage (350) its UG...   

and  even if you were using legit human grade pharmacueticals you cant grow without food

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 08:58:13 AM »
My wife has been taking 2mg (orals) twice a day for over 15 yrs. to maintan control of her Hereditary Angioedema. She gets her liver checked every six months and there has never been any concerns wth her numbers.