Author Topic: Vincent Bugliosi’s Prosecution of President Bush For Murder--Installment One  (Read 1573 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Installment One.  Prelude

Vincent Bugliosi’s Prosecution of President Bush For Murder

“My (Bugliosi’s) anger over the war in Iraq, some will say, is palpable…

Virtually all of us cling desperately to life, either because of our love of life and/ or our fear of death…

So nothing is as important in life as life and death. We fear and loathe the thought of our own death, even if it's a peaceful one after we've outlived the normal longevity….

So one can hardly imagine the gut-tearing pain and horror when the only child of a couple, a nineteen-year-old son, … the center of his parents' lives, …he looked forward to life, planning to wed his high school sweetheart and go on to become a police officer (or lawyer, doctor, engineer, etc.) dies the most horrible of deaths from a roadside bomb in a far-off country, and comes home in a metal box, * his body so shattered that his parents are cautioned by the military not to open it because what is inside…is "unviewable… can you imagine if it was your son who was killed in Iraq and came home "unviewable" in a box?.)

No words can capture the feelings, the enormous suffering, of that boy's parents.

As a mother of a soldier who died in Iraq wrote in a May 17, 2004, letter to the New York Times: "The explosion that killed my son in Baghdad will go on in our lives forever." She went on to say that "seared on" her soul are the "screams and despair" of her family over the loss of her son and the "sound of taps above the weeping crowd at the grave site of my son."

All of the young men who died horrible and violent deaths in Bush's war had dreams. Bush saw to it that none of them would ever come true. It is impossible to adequately describe all the emotions and the magnitude of the human suffering that this dreadful war has wrought.”
________________________ ___________

Bush and his co-conspirators lied about the threat Iraq posed to the US and started a war of aggression.  Bush could only claim self-defense from a wrathful dangerous Iraq.  That will be analyzed later.

Bush put honorable soldiers into a deathtrap of his own making.  He ruined their lives and their family and friend’s lives. 

"There is direct evidence that President George W. Bush did not honorably lead this nation, but deliberately misled it into a war he wanted. Bush and his administration knowingly lied to Congress and to the American public — lies that have cost the lives of more than 4,000 young American soldiers and close to $1 trillion."

For these wrongful acts, Bush and his people must be charged with murder.

Next installment will look at the character of President Bush.

All analysis is based on Vincent Bugliosi’s The Prosecution of George W. Bush For Murder

War-Horse

• Getbig V
In a democracy perhaps he could be held accountable for his actions.  However with all the new laws and acts he has created....he is safe, and will sleep as soundly as a kitten on a springtime windowsill.......

Huge props to bugliosi tho...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
A different view from a parent.....

A Big Deal
Congressional Dems are not supporting our men and women in uniform.

By Beverly T. Perlson

Four tours. That’s what my son has given his country. Four times he’s left his home, his friends, his family, and yes, his mother, to travel halfway around the world and fight to make this country safe.

Four times we’ve watched him go to war, worried that we might never see him again. Four times we’ve watched him come home, relieved at his safe return and awed by his sense of duty and love of country.

Pride can’t begin to describe the way I feel about my son and the thousands of brave men and women just like him who, in the most difficult of circumstances, have achieved successes few thought possible. Indeed, CIA Director Michael Hayden recently told Congress that al-Qaeda has been essentially defeated in Iraq and is on the defensive around the world.

Yet there is another emotion burning inside me — anger. Anger at a Congress that refuses to recognize the accomplishments of our most selfless citizens and puts politics ahead of supporting our troops.

This Congress, led by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, has spent the last two years doing everything in its power to undermine the success of our troops — of my son. Congress has spent two years trying to run the war from the Capitol — ignoring the generals on the ground and the military leadership in the Pentagon — a task that far exceeds both its expertise and its authority.

Members have gone to Iraq and witnessed the undeniable progress being made there. But because they are politically invested in defeat and beholden to antiwar zealots, they acknowledge none of it.

They’ve insulted my son’s commanding general, dragging him back to Washington, D.C., to be greeted by slanderous newspaper ads and posturing politicians eager to question his integrity.

And they’ve voted, time and time again, to pull the rug out from under our troops, to cut off the funding for their equipment, their armor, their ammunition — threatening to undo all that my son and his brothers and sisters in arms have fought so hard to achieve.

I’ve watched this all unfold, somewhat stunned by the depth of the liberal commitment to America’s defeat. It’s saddened me. But now Congress has gone too far.

In early May, Admiral Mike Mullen, the nation’s highest-ranking military officer, warned Congress that the Pentagon was running low on funds. Pass a bill to fund our troops before Memorial Day, he said, or there will be serious consequences for our ability to fight this war. And, he added, we might not be able to pay our troops.

Harry Reid responded that this was, “No big deal.”

Nancy Pelosi went even further. Her House of Representatives actually left for vacation — a Memorial Day vacation, no less — without giving Admiral Mullen and the hundreds of thousands who join him in serving our nation the funds they need.

When my son was given a job by this country, he finished it. He didn’t stop halfway through or put it off another day so he could head home early for a barbeque and a parade. He did what the leadership of this nation asked him to do. And he did it professionally, effectively, and with great honor.

Now we find out that some members of that very same leadership consider it “no big deal” if our troops don’t get paid. Rest assured, my son does not feel that way. Neither do I. And, regardless of your view on the war, neither should you.

Our troops have given to this nation in a way that many of us will never know. In return, they — and their commanders — have been shamefully treated by the Democratic leadership. Liberals likes to say that, while they oppose “George Bush’s war,” they support our troops wholeheartedly. It is no longer possible to believe them.

— Beverly T. Perlson is the mother of U.S. Army Sgt. John P. White, who has served four tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. In 2007, Mrs. Perlson founded Band of Mothers, an organization created to “garner support and respect” for our men and women in uniform. Mrs. Perlson is featured this week in a Freedom’s Watch–sponsored automated call running in nearly three dozen congressional districts.

L

War-Horse

• Getbig V
If mrs perlson has any other sons she wishes to donate to the upcoming wars, she is welcome.  When they come back in 5 sections in a body bag she should STFU.

Decker

• Getbig V
A different view from a parent.....

A Big Deal
Congressional Dems are not supporting our men and women in uniform.

By Beverly T. Perlson

Four tours. That’s what my son has given his country. Four times he’s left his home, his friends, his family, and yes, his mother, to travel halfway around the world and fight to make this country safe.

Four times we’ve watched him go to war, worried that we might never see him again. Four times we’ve watched him come home, relieved at his safe return and awed by his sense of duty and love of country.

Pride can’t begin to describe the way I feel about my son and the thousands of brave men and women just like him who, in the most difficult of circumstances, have achieved successes few thought possible. Indeed, CIA Director Michael Hayden recently told Congress that al-Qaeda has been essentially defeated in Iraq and is on the defensive around the world.

Yet there is another emotion burning inside me — anger. Anger at a Congress that refuses to recognize the accomplishments of our most selfless citizens and puts politics ahead of supporting our troops.

This Congress, led by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, has spent the last two years doing everything in its power to undermine the success of our troops — of my son. Congress has spent two years trying to run the war from the Capitol — ignoring the generals on the ground and the military leadership in the Pentagon — a task that far exceeds both its expertise and its authority.

Members have gone to Iraq and witnessed the undeniable progress being made there. But because they are politically invested in defeat and beholden to antiwar zealots, they acknowledge none of it.

They’ve insulted my son’s commanding general, dragging him back to Washington, D.C., to be greeted by slanderous newspaper ads and posturing politicians eager to question his integrity.

And they’ve voted, time and time again, to pull the rug out from under our troops, to cut off the funding for their equipment, their armor, their ammunition — threatening to undo all that my son and his brothers and sisters in arms have fought so hard to achieve.

I’ve watched this all unfold, somewhat stunned by the depth of the liberal commitment to America’s defeat. It’s saddened me. But now Congress has gone too far.

In early May, Admiral Mike Mullen, the nation’s highest-ranking military officer, warned Congress that the Pentagon was running low on funds. Pass a bill to fund our troops before Memorial Day, he said, or there will be serious consequences for our ability to fight this war. And, he added, we might not be able to pay our troops.

Harry Reid responded that this was, “No big deal.”

Nancy Pelosi went even further. Her House of Representatives actually left for vacation — a Memorial Day vacation, no less — without giving Admiral Mullen and the hundreds of thousands who join him in serving our nation the funds they need.

When my son was given a job by this country, he finished it. He didn’t stop halfway through or put it off another day so he could head home early for a barbeque and a parade. He did what the leadership of this nation asked him to do. And he did it professionally, effectively, and with great honor.

Now we find out that some members of that very same leadership consider it “no big deal” if our troops don’t get paid. Rest assured, my son does not feel that way. Neither do I. And, regardless of your view on the war, neither should you.

Our troops have given to this nation in a way that many of us will never know. In return, they — and their commanders — have been shamefully treated by the Democratic leadership. Liberals likes to say that, while they oppose “George Bush’s war,” they support our troops wholeheartedly. It is no longer possible to believe them.

— Beverly T. Perlson is the mother of U.S. Army Sgt. John P. White, who has served four tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. In 2007, Mrs. Perlson founded Band of Mothers, an organization created to “garner support and respect” for our men and women in uniform. Mrs. Perlson is featured this week in a Freedom’s Watch–sponsored automated call running in nearly three dozen congressional districts.
How unfortunate that she lost her son.  I feel horrible for her.

Her anger is misplaced.

I will show Bugliosi's case that Bush is a murderer for putting our honorable men and women into a war of choice, of aggression.

The democrats have not denied any requested spending for Iraq.  It was the Bush people that wanted to cut battle pay, cut veterans benefits, and failed to provide any adequate body/vehicle armor for the troops.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Her son did 4 tours...I'm sure she was worried. She has a hell of alot more of a right to comment say..then u do. What have u sacrificed for this war..what have u done for ur country. Her son could have been killed or injured.

Decker...Bush wanted a clean bill. Body Armor...we have plenty. Special Pay has gone up. Every time we get voted a pay raise, Congress gets us a bit more but the DOD is against it because our pay comes out of the same general pot as the war and our overall defense budget. I'm glad to get the pay but i understand what the DOD is saying.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Decker, are you getting this from a new book of his?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Her son did 4 tours...I'm sure she was worried. She has a hell of alot more of a right to comment say..then u do. What have u sacrificed for this war..what have u done for ur country. Her son could have been killed or injured.

Decker...Bush wanted a clean bill. Body Armor...we have plenty. Special Pay has gone up. Every time we get voted a pay raise, Congress gets us a bit more but the DOD is against it because our pay comes out of the same general pot as the war and our overall defense budget. I'm glad to get the pay but i understand what the DOD is saying.

Provided employment for a hundred or more americans.  Paid 100s of thousands in taxes to the goverment to support people like you.   You know just regular stuff. ::)

Decker

• Getbig V

And it only took 5 years to get your supplies and pay?  Those must have been the years the republicans were mismanaging every aspect of federal government. You can thank Democrats for your gains.

Extra Armor Could Have Saved Many Lives, Study Shows
http://fairuse.1accesshost.com/news2/nyt206.html

Bush budget cuts out beds for veterans in care homes
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2005/Apr/10/ln/ln12p.html

Surely you remember when Rumsfeld proposed cutting these:
-- Cutting funding for night vision goggles;
-- Cutting funding for equipment for destroying mines and explosives;
-- Cutting funding for fire suppression systems for light armored vehicles;
-- Cutting funding for new vehicles that can be transported into battle.

Budget cuts target veterans’ hospitals and benefits, soldiers’ combat pay and more, while billions of dollars flow abroad to rebuild Iraq.

Soldiers in battle zones fare no better with this administration, which is trying to cut $75 a month from their “imminent danger” pay and $150 a month from the family separation allowance. http://www.dc37.net/news/PEP/2_2004/soldiers.html

Decker

• Getbig V
Decker, are you getting this from a new book of his?
Yes.  I intended do this a week ago but I've been busy with some personal things.

The book is fascinating.  The case he makes against Bush is hard to deny.  I really can't wait to see some people try to denigrate the case he makes.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Yes.  I intended do this a week ago but I've been busy with some personal things.

The book is fascinating.  The case he makes against Bush is hard to deny.  I really can't wait to see some people try to denigrate the case he makes.

What's the name of the book?   I'll buy it today.

I like this guy,  I got his book on JFK.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Great keep paying your taxes....U'd have paid them regardless of the war. Again what have u done.

Decker..post all u want. Nobody has taken any of that away. As for all that other crap. I remember having tons of that shit before wild Bill clinton got into office. Rummy's gone...we have  of new vehicles coming on line. I can find an answer or blame a Dem every time u blame a repub. Its a big game and never changes regardless of who is in office. We hated Clinton..hated him. Bush came in and gave us pay raises and restored moral. The war has been tough and things will have to be replaced. Its no different then in any other war.
L

Decker

• Getbig V
What's the name of the book?   I'll buy it today.

I like this guy,  I got his book on JFK.
He's a very bright man.  The name of the book is:

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

http://www.prosecutionofbush.com/index.php

that's the website for the book.  He does not hold back against the spineless Bush administration.

Decker

• Getbig V
Great keep paying your taxes....U'd have paid them regardless of the war. Again what have u done.

Decker..post all u want. Nobody has taken any of that away. As for all that other crap. I remember having tons of that shit before wild Bill clinton got into office. Rummy's gone...we have  of new vehicles coming on line. I can find an answer or blame a Dem every time u blame a repub. Its a big game and never changes regardless of who is in office. We hated Clinton..hated him. Bush came in and gave us pay raises and restored moral. The war has been tough and things will have to be replaced. Its no different then in any other war.
Of course those things weren't taken away.  You ought to know that your comrades rained down hell on those proposed cuts and the democrats did the same.  That's why it didn't happen.

Bush used you and your friends.

Who's Bill Clinton?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

O.K.  I'll bite.  What specific murder statute does he cite in his book?  That should be in chapter 1?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
O.K.  I'll bite.  What specific murder statute does he cite in his book?  That should be in chapter 1?

You claimed to have read every chapter of the Sam Walton book... yet you still hadn't the foggiest idea who the Waltons were...

Decker

• Getbig V
Patience Beach Bum.  This first installment was just setting an atmosphere showing the human costs of Bush's murderous invasion and a request for empathy from readers like yourself.

The next installment will provide a sketch of Bush's character as president.  Bugliosi will show that Bush does not love america based on his actions/inactions as president.

Though character is not an element of the SPECIFIC STATUTE, it does make for a more thorough understanding of Bush's diseased and murderous exercise of presidential power.

To answer your question, I will lay out the elements of the statute in Installment 3.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Patience Beach Bum.  This first installment was just setting an atmosphere showing the human costs of Bush's murderous invasion and a request for empathy from readers like yourself.

The next installment will provide a sketch of Bush's character as president.  Bugliosi will show that Bush does not love america based on his actions/inactions as president.

Though character is not an element of the SPECIFIC STATUTE, it does make for a more thorough understanding of Bush's diseased and murderous exercise of presidential power.

To answer your question, I will lay out the elements of the statute in Installment 3.

Sounds bassawkards to me Decker.  Is character even admissible in criminal murder prosecutions to prove that a person committed a crime?  Sounds like he (and you) are trying to get people to hate and/or dislike the person to make the establishment of the alleged crime easier to accept. 

Decker

• Getbig V
Sounds bassawkards to me Decker.  Is character even admissible in criminal murder prosecutions to prove that a person committed a crime?  Sounds like he (and you) are trying to get people to hate and/or dislike the person to make the establishment of the alleged crime easier to accept. 
I already told you that character is not an element of murder.  I'm building the atmosphere surrounding the charges of murder.

You are damn right that I'm trying to get people to hate this man.  He's needlessly sent over 4000 young men and women to their deaths.

That's why he is being charged with murder in the book.

If you stay with it until the third installment, I would be very interested to see your take on Bugliosi's evidence that Bush's killing of the 4000 soldiers was done without justification and under false pretenses.

But that'll happen later.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I already told you that character is not an element of murder.  I'm building the atmosphere surrounding the charges of murder.

You are damn right that I'm trying to get people to hate this man.  He's needlessly sent over 4000 young men and women to their deaths.

That's why he is being charged with murder in the book.

If you stay with it until the third installment, I would be very interested to see your take on Bugliosi's evidence that Bush's killing of the 4000 soldiers was done without justification and under false pretenses.

But that'll happen later.

Oh I'll be here.  :)  I want to see the specific murder statute that he uses, which I assume will be whatever federal murder statute applies to a federal crime on federal property.   

War-Horse

• Getbig V

My taxes added to the infrastructure of the US and gave you welfare soldiers a paycheck.  So Ive built this country and youve sucked the life out of it...nice job.

Decker

• Getbig V
Oh I'll be here.  :)  I want to see the specific murder statute that he uses, which I assume will be whatever federal murder statute applies to a federal crime on federal property.   
Then the game is afoot.