Author Topic: Which presidential candiate will benefit the bodybuilding world the best?  (Read 3008 times)

gymrat75

• Getbig III
I would think Barack Obama of course, considering how the FDA really started pissing me off since Bush took office and started banning everying. I used to consider myself a Republican too....now I guess i'm more of an independant. Who will you be voting for?

JasonH

• Getbig V
In bodybuilding terms, as a black man, Barack Obama will have no calves, hence his ability to do well for the bodybuilding world will be negligible. However, his bodyfat looks low - I'm saying 0% a la Flex Wheeler as measured by Jim Quinn at the Arnold Classic, the lowest level of bodyfat measured at the time.

John McCain has chipmunk cheeks a la Tom Platz - you can tell he's put the hours in at the gym to attain that jaw.

But as for the real thing come November, Obama by a landslide.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
John McCain has flat out lied during the steroid hearings by saying "millions of kids are dying from steroid use".The guy is a tool a liar and a fraud.Not ONE kid has died,is dying or will die from steroid use.He will be just like Bush.He also wants congress to dictate drug policies for professional sports.

Vote libertarian.Its the only hope for the country.

gymrat75

• Getbig III
I watched a show last night where some teenager was on steroids for awhile and when he cycled off, he had suicidal thoughts and ended up killing himself. So, the kid's dad has been making a huge stink about it to all the politicians saying that if steroids are not controlled better and if more testing is not mandatory for sports (even high school), that more teenagers will die the same fate!!! What BS man!!

kh300

• Getbig V
John McCain has flat out lied during the steroid hearings by saying "millions of kids are dying from steroid use".The guy is a tool a liar and a fraud.Not ONE kid has died,is dying or will die from steroid use.He will be just like Bush.He also wants congress to dictate drug policies for professional sports.

Vote libertarian.Its the only hope for the country.

show the link, please. otherwise your the one thats full of shit

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Depends who's showing more separation in the quads.

It'll be McCain with the right cocktail.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
In bodybuilding terms, as a black man, Barack Obama will have no calves, hence his ability to do well for the bodybuilding world will be negligible. However, his bodyfat looks low - I'm saying 0% a la Flex Wheeler as measured by Jim Quinn at the Arnold Classic, the lowest level of bodyfat measured at the time.

John McCain has chipmunk cheeks a la Tom Platz - you can tell he's put the hours in at the gym to attain that jaw.

But as for the real thing come November, Obama by a landslide.
I'm not thrilled with either candidate, but no way Obama wins by a land slide, not a chance in hell.

I didn't think any republican had a chance in this election but with Obama as the candidate, the democrats picked the one guy who could make them vulnerable to a loss. I would imagine this election will have good voter turnout like the last one, however IMO, it will bring out people to the voting polls who have never voted in their lives just to make sure Obama doesn't get in.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
bob barr  libertarian candidate :)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Do your own research.Do a nexus search and find it youself.He said it.Unlike you I watched those silly ass hearings.

McCain says hes for the Bush tax cuts but voted against them.He says hes for protecting our country from terrosrists but wants to close GITMO and bring them here.He says hes for fist ammendment rights but tried to ban ultimate fighting and sponsored McCAIN-fEINGOLD,the BIGGEST ASSAULT ON THE FIRST AMMENDMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY.He says hes pro growth in the ecomomy but supports cap and trade which will destroy the economy.Hes against drilling.The guy is a fraud.Hes a lib running as a conservative.Vote libertarian.

RZA

• Getbig IV
Simple answer: Arnold!

gymrat75

• Getbig III
I would vote Arnold if they ever let him run  ;D Maybe even Jesse the Body Ventura.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hes a lib running as a conservative.

A lot of people have said this about McCain.

Bush said it.
Rush Limbaugh said it.
Ann Counter said it.
Mitt Romney said it.
Sean Hannity said it.
Rudy Guiliani said it.

They all said McCain was a liberal democrat, masquerading as a republican.

gymrat75

• Getbig III
With the exception of his war and military stance! he wants to keep troops in Iraq for the next 100 years! Not only that, but i just saw on the news how they were saying McCain agreed and voted 95% in line with Bush!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
With the exception of his war and military stance! he wants to keep troops in Iraq for the next 100 years! Not only that, but i just saw on the news how they were saying McCain agreed and voted 95% in line with Bush!

It's true.  And,

gymrat75

• Getbig III
Pricess video and kind of scary if he actually wins the Presidency.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
It's true.  And,

That video's hilarious, yet millions of Americans will run out to the polls to vote for this guy.  ::)

Don't worry, gh15 is in direct contact with McCain and has assured us all at getbig that McCain will make all hormones legal in 5-7 years and available for purchase at stores such as WalMart.
!

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
ron paul

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Is he not a lib?He wants amnesty.He is against drilling anywhere.He voted against tax cuts.He is for cap and trade.He is for McCain --Feingold.He is for closing GITMO.He believe the global warming crap.Even on abortion he fights against the right.He is a lib.Period.He will sign the Lieberman-Warner bill thats being debated.If the bill passes,it will be the end of manufacturing jobs in America.Even his arguments and talking points are from the left.On immigration,if you were against him,you were a racist.If it whines like a lib,raises taxes like a lib,hates the first amendment like a lib,then it is a lib.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ron Paul was and is the only hope for America.