Author Topic: Why is Ron such a Craig Titus apologist?  (Read 3546 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Why is Ron such a Craig Titus apologist?
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2008, 03:07:11 PM »
Maybe Craiggers PM'ed Ron asking for advice on body disposal, and Ron, who had absolutely no idea the guy was serious, told him "burning it in your own car is always good"?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2008, 03:38:49 PM »
Ron is a happily married man.
O

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2008, 03:48:59 PM »
Who could forget the morbid Titus and Ryan Attorney's Relief Fund or the whole Ron Brady sr. thing that ended up being a canard that Ron bought hook, line & sinker.
oh yeah  the titus relief fund....that was offensive

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2008, 04:32:35 PM »
I think Ron is just a diplomat and tries to see the best in everyone and in this particular case is just not looking at the perspective of the other people in the case as much as he should.  I agree that Craig should be treated fairly, but I just don't think he deserves much sympathy in light of the gravity of this case.

Diplomat??  Who could forget this gem:

What about Melissa James, Ron?  You seem awful eager to have Kelly get on with her life.  What about the dead girl?

In case you have not heard, Melissa is no longer with us. If you are talking about her family, I want for them to have closure. Many people are affected and hurt, from Melissa's family and friends, to Craig and Kelly's family and friends. Their lives will never be the same.

As for Kelly and her life, guess what. Yes, she will get on with her life, as will everyone else associated and affective by this. But they won't forget. You can't. 

(

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2008, 05:13:41 PM »
Ron is obviously sexually attracted to Craig.
maybe Ron is one of the people that licked their own shit off of Craig's dick?

quoted for the wrath of ron ;D
A

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2008, 12:16:29 AM »
  ??
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2008, 12:25:17 AM »
Diplomat??  Who could forget this gem:

What about Melissa James, Ron?  You seem awful eager to have Kelly get on with her life.  What about the dead girl?

In case you have not heard, Melissa is no longer with us. If you are talking about her family, I want for them to have closure. Many people are affected and hurt, from Melissa's family and friends, to Craig and Kelly's family and friends. Their lives will never be the same.

As for Kelly and her life, guess what. Yes, she will get on with her life, as will everyone else associated and affective by this. But they won't forget. You can't. 

You do realise that before Craig, Kelly dated 300 pound skinny fat guys almost exclusively...She once stated that if she never married Craig, she would have stalked Farley until he was hers...Or something like that...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2008, 01:41:24 PM »
  In any other board you would have been banned, and not a regular ban but an IP address ban, and your account deleted for writing this about the board's administrator. Not a member, not even a mod, but the board owner and administrator. It goes to show just how nice Ron is for tolerating this.
cigaretteMan, i bet he's a dothead or towelhead.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2008, 03:14:27 PM »
  In any other board you would have been banned, and not a regular ban but an IP address ban, and your account deleted for writing this about the board's administrator. Not a member, not even a mod, but the board owner and administrator. It goes to show just how nice Ron is for tolerating this.
yeah, fuck you assholes dissing ron >:(
wrath of ron!!!wrath of ron!!!wrath of ron!!!
A

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2008, 04:44:47 PM »
It's a creepy insight into Ron's mind.  He falls right over for a set of 20+" arms.
...What's creepy is all the threads that you have started on titass and you calling him a mastermind...that's whats creepy!
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2008, 10:49:52 AM »
HERE WE GO AGAIN:

I also don't recall you relying on information from the victim's family in the Titus case. Why is accepting the word of one victim's family not okay and okay for another?

The James family asked me not to, and it was a different matter.

Since the police informed the family already in Amanda's case.

(