Author Topic: Funniest things strangers have said about your muscles?  (Read 5475 times)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
Re: Funniest things strangers have said about your muscles?
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2008, 07:58:03 PM »
Had a drunk guy at the Bar awhile back keepwalking by me flexing. Finally he came upto me and flexed his arm right next to mine. He then asked me what I though of that. Me being the nice guy I am told him that my Dick was bigger around then his arm.

He then proceeds to ask me if I take Steroids? So I look him dead in the eye and ask him if he has ever smoked pot or done recreational drugs. Looking confused by my rebutal he looks around the bar and then goes Yeah but like Bill Clinton I don't inhale. I could'nt do anything but laugh :)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2008, 08:45:11 PM »
I haven't heard about any brothers or cousins or friends in the last few years maybe i got big enough  ??? ::) :P

I did have some guy come up to me in a bar a few weeks back and say 'Dude you are really built'. I felt i had finally made it lol - no not really my chest workout wasn't the best that week i could have been better  ;D

gymrat75

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2008, 09:01:06 PM »
Your absolutely right PANDAEMONIUM, and I just pulled the comment about being able to lift a helicopter right out of my ass. I have a good imagination, but not that good.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2008, 10:56:47 PM »
I was pummeling this ni66er to death with a tire iron and his girlfriend screamed "Help!!!!! A huge white guy is killing Tyrone!!!!"

PS I banged the shit out of her after I disposed of the baboon

Nice. You kill the bitches man and then take the girl like some trophy and obliterate her. What did you do with this whore after you were done with her?