Author Topic: Bugliosi’s Prosecution of President Bush For Murder: Installment Two  (Read 1703 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Installment Two.  Character Counts

Vincent Bugliosi’s Prosecution of President Bush For Murder
All analysis is based on Vincent Bugliosi’s The Prosecution of George W. Bush For Murder

How has President Bush reacted to the hell he created in Iraq, to the thousands of lives lost and endless suffering of the survivors?

+11-3-2003 16 soldiers killed and 20 wounded in Fallouja the prior day.  Bush arrives at a fundraiser smiling and glad handing contributors.  The WA Post reported, “President Bush appeared to be in a fabulous mood."

+2004-2005  When Bush gave up his miles of running several times a week b/c of knee problems, Mark McKinnon, Chief media strategist & friend of Bush, said that “Bush has turned into a bike maniac.”  “He’s as calm and relaxed and confident and HAPPY as I’ve ever seen him.”

+2006  “I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers.  Thank you.  Now watch this drive.” –Bush golfing

How was Bush’s attitude after 9/11 and the Afghan War?

+ 8-23-2002  “I have been running with a little more intensity…It helps me to clear my mind.”  “It’s interesting that my times have become faster…For me, the psychological benefit [in running] is enormous.  You tend to forget everything that’s going on in your mind and just concentrate on the time and distance.” …”  It’s sad that I can’t run longer.  It’s one of the saddest things about the presidency.”

+12-21-2001  A few months after 9/11 where 3,000 Americans were consumed by fire, some choosing to jump to their deaths, and Bush told the media, “All in all, it’s been a fabulous year for Laura and me.”

+2004  Bush jokes at a blacktie party.  …there was a shot of Bush looking under furniture in the Oval Office. "Nope," he said. "No weapons over there." More laughter. Then another picture of Bush searching in his office: "Maybe under here." Laughter again.

+01-20-2005  Right in the midst of the hell on earth Bush created in Iraq, he told thousands at one of his nine inaugural Balls:  “We’re having the time of our life.”  

+07-2-2003  In response to a question about the military situation in Iraq, …Bush said, “There are some who feel the conditions are such that they can attack us there.  My answer is bring ‘em on.”

Does it not stand to reason that if Bush were suffering over the daily killings and tragedy in Iraq, he would be working every waking hour to lessen the mounting number of casualties as well as find a way to satisfactorily end the terrible conflict?

The bottom line is that of a total of approximately 2,535 days as president, most during a time of war, Bush spent all or part of 908 days, an incredible 36% of his time, on vacation or at retreat places.

908 days of vacation = 2 ˝ years of the Bush presidency…during a time of war.  Bush has the most important and demanding job in this entire land, and he has irresponsibly taken far more time off from his job to have fun during the past seven years than any worker or company executive in America!!!

What would you do if you knew your decisions from your job could affect the lives of hundreds of millions of people, what would you do if you were a responsible person who loved his country?

There really is only one answer this question.  You’d knock yourself out working feverishly to learn as much as you possibly could so you could do as good a job as president as you were capable of doing.

You’d do this because you love your country and because your sense of responsibility to it would compel you to do it.

Bush does the exact opposite.  He lazily relies on what his gut tells him and on what communication he can manage with his God.

Bush has no strong sense of responsibility to his country because, I maintain, he doesn’t love America.  He is an extraordinarily callous, arrogant, self-centered person who does not have much concern at all for the American and Iraqi blood that flows every day in Iraq.

Of course, the ultimate act by Bush showing a lack of respect and love for this country is leading this nation into a deadly war in Iraq for no justifiable reason at all. …The son of privilege and entitlement has so little respect for the average citizen that he felt they weren’t entitled to the truth, even though he was going to fight this war with the blood of their children.

Next, Installment Three:  The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Bush has a brother.

Decker

• Getbig V
Bush has a brother.

That's why we have to cut this elitest dynasty off at the ankles with these murder charges against president Bush.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
That's why we have to cut this elitest dynasty off at the ankles with these murder charges against president Bush.

Im all for it.  I hope time holds them accountable for their crimes against humanity and despicable world domination tactics.

Decker

• Getbig V

Im all for it.  I hope time holds them accountable for their crimes against humanity and despicable world domination tactics.
That's exactly what Bugliosi thinks.  But he discounts any attempt at war crimes based on International Law.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
O.K.  Installment Two can be summarized as follows:  Bush is da debil.  Same as Installment One.  Not a lot of substance there.   

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
O.K.  Installment Two can be summarized as follows:  Bush is da debil.  Same as Installment One.  Not a lot of substance there.   

Hahaha. Trust Douche Bum to say Bugliosi has no substance while falling all over himself to support Texas CPS's 'case"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Hahaha. Trust Douche Bum to say Bugliosi has no substance while falling all over himself to support Texas CPS's 'case"

Says the Gimmick with no substance.  :)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Says the Gimmick with no substance.  :)

Hahaha. Algebra was the gimmick, and we made no bones about that from the beginning.  And you're the only person (well apart from obsessive Earl) still stuck on it.  I wonder why?

Maybe because the only way you know how to operate is like your god Karl Rove. Sniffing around to find something to smear.

looks like my holdings in Hawaii are growing.  :-*

Decker

• Getbig V
You are incorrect.

The character pattern of Bush as lazy, disinterested, uncaring, unsympathetic, etc., shows a man indifferent to the suffering of others and would have no problem lying about the threat Iraq posed to the US to get his war.  And he did lie.  I'll show you that tomorrow.

Do you feel good about Bush knowing these things of his character?

And believe me, Bugliosi provides scores and scores of examples of Bush's bad behavior/attitude.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
You are incorrect.

The character pattern of Bush as lazy, disinterested, uncaring, unsympathetic, etc., shows a man indifferent to the suffering of others and would have no problem lying about the threat Iraq posed to the US to get his war.  And he did lie.  I'll show you that tomorrow.

And believe me, Bugliosi provides scores and scores of examples of Bush's bad behavior/attitude.

What did you think about CPS vs FLDS

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You are incorrect.

I don't really care about Bugliosi's allegations of bad character, at least as it relates to Bugliosi's murder allegation.  "Scores and scores of examples of Bush's [alleged] bad behavior/attitude" do not establish murder.  I want to know what evidence he has that Bush committed murder and what specific statute he is using to make his argument.  

Decker

• Getbig V
I don't really care about Bugliosi's allegations of bad character, at least as it relates to Bugliosi's murder allegation.  "Scores and scores of examples of Bush's [alleged] bad behavior/attitude" do not establish murder.  I want to know what evidence he has that Bush committed murder and what specific statute he is using to make his argument.  
I'm just laying the groundwork showing that Bush is not only a self-absorbed despicable human being but also a lousy president.  I'll give you the jurisdictional elements and the murder elements tomorrow.

I'm not claiming Bush's poor character makes him guilty of murder.

Do you disagree with Bugliosi's portrayl of Bush as lazy, disinterested, self-absorbed and detatched?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

I'm not claiming Bush's poor character makes him guilty of murder.

Do you disagree with Bugliosi's portrayl of Bush as lazy, disinterested, self-absorbed and detatched?

That's exactly what you're doing.  First portray him as the devil, get people to hate him, which then makes it easier to believe he committed murder.  Would he ever be able to do this in court?  Judges allow this kind of stuff in murder prosecutions? 

I don't have any opinion on Bugliosi's portrayal of Bush.  Sounds uninformed to me.  Has he even met Bush? 

Decker

• Getbig V
That's exactly what you're doing.  First portray him as the devil, get people to hate him, which then makes it easier to believe he committed murder.  Would he ever be able to do this in court?  Judges allow this kind of stuff in murder prosecutions? 

I don't have any opinion on Bugliosi's portrayal of Bush.  Sounds uninformed to me.  Has he even met Bush? 
No it is not what I'm doing.  I can show character or motive or opportunity and none of those things prove any of the elements of the crime of murder.  They bolster a case.  But that's all.

Bugliosi uninformed?

Do you doubt the sickening quotes attributed to Bush and about Bush?

Do you doubt that Bush took 2 1/2 years of vacation while the country was at war?

Of course I'm going to portray him as the killer he is.

I don't like or love murderers like Bush.  You apparently have a different opinion.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
No it is not what I'm doing.  I can show character or motive or opportunity and none of those things prove any of the elements of the crime of murder.  They bolster a case.  But that's all.

Bugliosi uninformed?

Do you doubt the sickening quotes attributed to Bush and about Bush?

Do you doubt that Bush took 2 1/2 years of vacation while the country was at war?

Of course I'm going to portray him as the killer he is.

I don't like or love murderers like Bush.  You apparently have a different opinion.

Are you saying that if you were a prosecutor you could take the same stuff you posted from Installments One and Two and present that "evidence" in a murder prosecution?  Would a judge allow you to do that?

As I said, I could care less what this guy says about character.  He obviously hates Bush.  I'll just wait for Installment Three when he/you present the United States v. Bush murder allegation and proof.   

Decker

• Getbig V

Are you saying that if you were a prosecutor you could take the same stuff you posted from Installments One and Two and present that "evidence" in a murder prosecution?  Would a judge allow you to do that?
Here is the definition of relevancy:  "relevant evidence is that which has any tendency to make the existence of any fact that is of consequence to the determination of the action more probable or less probable than it would be without the evidence"

That's very broad.

The quotes by and about Bush are evidence of his bad character.  Bush's work ethics is also evidence of his bad character.

As I said, I could care less what this guy says about character.  He obviously hates Bush.  I'll just wait for Installment Three when he/you present the United States v. Bush murder allegation and proof.   
Of course he hates Bush.  You say that as if it clouds his judgment and perspective. 

I think it focuses his attention like a laser beam.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Here is the definition of relevancy:  "relevant evidence is that which has any tendency to make the existence of any fact that is of consequence to the determination of the action more probable or less probable than it would be without the evidence"

That's very broad.

The quotes by and about Bush are evidence of his bad character.  Bush's work ethics is also evidence of his bad character.
Of course he hates Bush.  You say that as if it clouds his judgment and perspective. 

I think it focuses his attention like a laser beam.

Yes, very broad, but is that the entire analysis?  Relevancy?  Isn't there more to it than that?  You can just bring whatever "relevant" evidence you have of bad character and use it in a murder prosecution?

I'm not really talking about Bugliosi's judgment or perspective.  I'm questioning his tactics.   

Decker

• Getbig V
Yes, very broad, but is that the entire analysis?  Relevancy?  Isn't there more to it than that?  You can just bring whatever "relevant" evidence you have of bad character and use it in a murder prosecution?

I'm not really talking about Bugliosi's judgment or perspective.  I'm questioning his tactics.   
Any tendency to make any fact of consequence more or less probable is so wide you can drive a truck through it.

As I said though, the elements of murder, in an of themselves, must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

And I will do that tomorrow.

Do you disagree w/ the evidence of Bush's character?  Why?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Any tendency to make any fact of consequence more or less probable is so wide you can drive a truck through it.

As I said though, the elements of murder, in an of themselves, must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

And I will do that tomorrow.

Do you disagree w/ the evidence of Bush's character?  Why?

I thought I remember hearing that evidence of bad character isn't always permissible?  Sounds like you're saying it is.   

What evidence of Bush's character?  I've read a bunch a quotes compiled by a guy trying to make money selling a book.  Bush told a joke about WMDs.  Whoa.  He's sad because he can't run much.  Stop the presses.  He's calm, relaxed, and happy.  What a monster.     

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Every perry mason show built the character and the pattern of the accused first...seems standard to do.

Only reasonable evidence or even suspicion is enough to indict someone to court.....???

i think alot of groups will come forward after bush and crew leave office.

They like to use the excuse of "I cannot answer that, as it would affect national security"

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Every perry mason show built the character and the pattern of the accused first...seems standard to do.

Only reasonable evidence or even suspicion is enough to indict someone to court.....???

i think alot of groups will come forward after bush and crew leave office.

They like to use the excuse of "I cannot answer that, as it would affect national security"

Don't get sucked into the Douche Bum-Decker love story.  ;D  These two love to post endless messages to each other that numb the minds of normal people.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Don't get sucked into the Douche Bum-Decker love story.  ;D  These two love to post endless messages to each other that numb the minds of normal people.

Decker runs circles around him.       Its hard to watch sometimes....

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Couldn't he be prosecuted under the ricoh laws?