Author Topic: test e ?  (Read 871 times)

mvbaseball24

• Getbig II
test e ?
« on: June 04, 2008, 11:08:50 AM »
just had my first shot of test enanthate 500 mg on monday. Ive read that it takes up to 4-5 weeks to kick in, i have some dbol if i took some from weeks 1-3 would that help kick start the enanthate?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: test e ?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 11:14:26 AM »
dbol wont effect the enanthate dude. you can start gaining right away with dbol because of dbol but its not going to make your blood concentrations of testosterone get elevated any quicker...    your testosterone starts working day one...  it takes weeks for peak conentrations to be reached because of the ester creating a slow release; and also eve if peak concentrations occureed day one it takes some time for noticeable changes to occur in your body ... no matter how high the doseage... i think your better off using dbol once your test is at peak concentration so then youve got synergy working for you and you can better capitilize off of the strength gain from dbol...

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 09:15:02 AM »
Dbol is perfect. You can run it week 1 - 6 if you want to, but I personally wont run it more than six weeks. It will kick off your cycle nicely strength and gains right away. Most don't run it for synergy, they run the dbol for a kick start.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 10:39:51 AM »
yeh, start your cycles with dbol, 4 to 6 weeks till you feel the test kick in, get those lovly dbol pumps...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 11:45:39 AM »
Like candi said adding dbol won't make the test e "act" any quicker. Most add it as a booster while waiting for long acting esters to kick in.