Author Topic: DHT-derived??? = hair loss? winstrol/primo?  (Read 4037 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
DHT-derived??? = hair loss? winstrol/primo?
« on: June 04, 2008, 01:44:55 PM »
I think winstrol and primo are DHT-derived,,,does that mean they act like DHT?

I read year ago, that winstol and primo caused significant amount/risk of hair loss....does this seem accurate?
you are gay.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: DHT-derived??? = hair loss? winstrol/primo?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 06:26:44 PM »
Primo is DHT derived so you would think pure androgen but its classed as anabolic..
Lots of good information on various sites out there mate.

If you are really worried about these potential sides then maybe AAS are not for you..
You wont know if these will effect you till you have tryed..

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 06:39:21 PM »
i have a full head of hair,  again, its about risks.  I think winny and primo are more assoc. with hair loss, THEREFORE, i would want to avoid them and rather than use anavar or tbol.

all roids are not the same will, come on, you know that.  its all about risk management.

for instance, roids can cause acne, but if i was conerned i would avoid certain ones such as anadrol.
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 06:41:52 PM »
you seemed overly concerned with possible negative side effects of the steroids WORM
i htink thats what will is saying
either take the plunge or dont
cuz every single possible steroid out there has got some kind of possible negative that isnt going to look so nice on paper

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 06:51:29 PM »
i agree, i am making pretty good gains right now and i am near 30.  despite what gh15 says, i am adding muscle and near 30.  maybe i will do HRT in a few years.  let me reach my max before using any hormones...
you are gay.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 07:17:41 PM »
Certain steroids can cause you to lose some hair but it's pretty much an accepted thing that if you lose hair while on AAS you were going to lose it anyway...you just sped up the process. Think about it, there are tons of guys out there who have full heads of hair and use butt loads of AAS. If you're 30 and still have a full head of hair and no receding hair line, odds are you'll be fine IMO.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 08:05:17 PM »
thats great news! 

thanks arnold.
you are gay.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 10:06:49 PM »
Primo and anavar have the less amount of sides I heard some ppl doing 1gram of primo and had good results.  You could also try HGH if you are affraid of AAS side effects
TEAM Nasser

godmus67

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 08:19:57 AM »
HEY I JUST DID A 10 WEEK CYCLE OF T350 AND SAW SOME STRENGTH GAINS AND VERY SMALL GAINS...SOMETIMES MY APPETIETTE WASNT ALWAYS THERE AND IM SURE THAT COST ME SOME GAINS..IM ALREADY A HARD GAINER ALREADY...IM TRYING TO GET TO 205LB.IM 180 RIGHT NOW....T350 WAS MY FIRST CYCLE...AND SOME PEOPLE TOLD ME TO GET ON EQUI...THEN SOME TOLD ME TO GET WINSTROL. WHAT SHOULD I DO? AND HOW DO I INCREASE MY APPITIETTE..THANKS....