Author Topic: Pissed off American  (Read 2152 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Pissed off American
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 08:43:26 AM »
JFK served in the Senate for a long time...he was a WW2 vet. he didn't have communist ties, christ he hated them.

and he came from a FAMILY OF CRIMINALS. 

Hence, JFK must be a mobster.

Democrat does not equal cummy.

FEAR SPIN 2008

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 08:44:41 AM »
JFK served in the Senate for a long time...he was a WW2 vet. he didn't have communist ties, christ he hated them.

Do you worship Ares?
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 08:55:48 AM »
Look comparing JFK to this douchbag isn't even close. I guess u could compare some of the naive things Kennedy did that almost got up blown to shit, but beyond that, I don't think they're even close. Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger....Obama's pastor hates white people, his mentor was a commie, Jack was a PT boat CDR, Obama was community organizer, whatever the hell that is. Jack served in both the House and Senate before running for president. Obama was in for less then 4 years..doing nothing...not a thing..nothing...but preping to run.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 09:12:31 AM »
Look comparing JFK to this douchbag isn't even close. I guess u could compare some of the naive things Kennedy did that almost got up blown to shit, but beyond that, I don't think they're even close. Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger....Obama's pastor hates white people, his mentor was a commie, Jack was a PT boat CDR, Obama was community organizer, whatever the hell that is. Jack served in both the House and Senate before running for president. Obama was in for less then 4 years..doing nothing...not a thing..nothing...but preping to run.

I'm using logic based on your comparisons regarding ties.  I'm not comparing political beliefs.

OBAMA is a commy

JFK is a mobster/drug pusher

FEAR SPIN 2008